Bruce Jenner in fatal crash.

Well at least we won't have to be assaulted with news and photos of this idiot transferring to a female...good riddance to mentally ill trash.

Save your celebration cuz it doesn't look like Jenner was killed.

I have seen nothing that indicates he is "mentally ill" or "trash".

Somebody just lost their life mate, try and show a little class.
Who are you talking to?

It is no secret the whole bunch thrives on attention.

I in no way disrespected the lady that Jenner killed.

Not you. This comment was for a thread doesn't seem to exist anymore and possibly combined with this one. I am not sure. Sorry for the confusion.
Threads hit one minute apart, could have been easy to mix them up.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Jenner knows he will be "chased" by paparazzi. Shit happens when you are a "celeb" that feeds off attention. He should have carried on as usual and drive safely....which he did NOT do. I think he needs some sort of punishment for not paying attention while avoiding assholes.....and the assholes punished as well for causing a death due to their idiocy in wanting pics of Jenner.

Jenner knows he will be "chased" by paparazzi. Shit happens when you are a "celeb" that feeds off attention. He should have carried on as usual and drive safely....which he did NOT do. I think he needs some sort of punishment for not paying attention while avoiding assholes.....and the assholes punished as well for causing a death due to their idiocy in wanting pics of Jenner.

Really?

I wasn't there so I can't say for sure what happened.

Somebody just lost their life mate, try and show a little class.
Who are you talking to?

It is no secret the whole bunch thrives on attention.

I in no way disrespected the lady that Jenner killed.

Not you. This comment was for a thread doesn't seem to exist anymore and possibly combined with this one. I am not sure. Sorry for the confusion.
Threads hit one minute apart, could have been easy to mix them up.

Cheers. I may not always agree with your positions but you are fair and that is a rare quality around here. I didn't want you to believe I was chiding you when it was a entirely different but now defunct thread. lol.

Well at least we won't have to be assaulted with news and photos of this idiot transferring to a female...good riddance to mentally ill trash.

The fact he wants to destroy what nature made him and create himself as a female is proof enough he is mentally ill.

The fact he wants to destroy what nature made him and create himself as a female is proof enough he is mentally ill.

No, its not.

Bruce the "fruitcake" Jenner claims paparazzi caused him to be involved in fatal car wreck.

Liberals and homos rush to defend him/her/it. .... :cool:

I missed that.

Please post a link to where "Jenner claims paparazzi caused him to be involved in fatal car wreck."

:link:

:rolleyes:

Personally I think the Bruce Jenner sex change thing is a publicity stunt.

Forum List

Back