Why do we know more about John Adams school history than this fraud in the white house?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
John Adams attended a dame school, a local school taught by a female teacher that was designed to teach the rudimentary skills of reading and writing, followed by a Latin school, a preparatory school for those who planned to attend college. He eventually excelled at his studies and entered Harvard College at age fifteen. He graduated in 1755. Young John, who had no interest in a ministerial career, taught in a Latin school in Worcester, Massachusetts, to earn the tuition fees to study law, and from 1756 to 1758, he studied law with a prominent local lawyer in Worcester.

American President John Adams Life Before the Presidency

Anyone have any answer to that? Any papers he wrote? Do we have anything other than an autobiography that his nutlickers say is not really true.

I mean, if it was true, then we would indeed know for sure obama is an American hating Saul Alinsky pinko commie.

As it is, everything we have said about the piece of shit is true. All of it. Everything,

We know every school Obama attended and that he graduated Harvard Law with honors

Why is it an issue?

We know every school Obama attended and that he graduated Harvard Law with honors

Why is it an issue?
Do we know how many people whose spots for acceptance were lost on the back of obama's affirmative action social promotions that put him in a position to even be considered for Harvard Law school? I'm sure this is exactly why none of his grades or transcripts have been released. I seriously doubt that he should have graduated high school. Especially since he admitted skipping class and doing drugs. Non-minorities don't get those breaks.

Obama is the most thoroughly vetted president in history. We know more about him than other president.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps7ff690ac.jpg

I want to know who Obama sat next to in Poly Sci 101. Why is this information being kept from us?

Forum List

Back