Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?
He could save the country a lot of future turmoil by appointing Abrams from Georgia. Interesting factoid - a SCOTUS Justice doesn't even have to be a lawyer.

Sadly, President Biden's focus on race is inherently racist.
While I agree with this, surely you know by now that Democrats, due to their total control of legacy media, CANNOT be racist. ;) That old fool can simply pick whoever he is told to pick and I seriously doubt that Manchin, Sinema, or any other Dem will stand in his way. I don't really care, frankly. If those two had not stood their ground on the filibuster, IMO, America would be on a slippery slope down to civil conflict.

I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?

It is possible, but I don't think he should come out and say it. Trump was equally wrong for pompously boasting that the replacement for Bader Ginsburg would be a woman. Nothing is more offputting than needlessly announcing ahead of time that a wide swathe of the judiciary need not apply.

Cultists automatically believing that a black female is "the worst possible candidate". No racism and misogyny here, folks.
Call it whatever you like, Cletus. Looking around at the examples the Left have chosen - like Stacy (collard green eatin' bitch) Abrams, makes it safe to assume that actual qualifications or professionalism aren't high on the list.

SCOTUS has become a bastion of Leftist political hacks. I can't even recall the last time a Democrat-appointed Justice has sided with the conservative viewpoint. Can you? OTOH, Roberts has done so almost as regularly as he has voted with the conservative wing. Kavanaugh is nearly as bad. That court was given lifetime appointments so that it could remain insulated from politics but the Dems have corrupted it as much as everything else they touch.

And if Biden nominate Jackson, would you consider it an adequate choice?
Or, is she automatically determined bad, IYO.

As president and in light of the Democrats having control of the government, he gets the nominee he chooses. That's just how it works. Her qualifications are actually secondary to that. As I said before, he could nominate Stacy Abrams and he should get approval based on recent precedent. One thing I'm certain of is that whoever gets the seat will never vote against Democrat party priorities.

Kamala Harris was effectively a token appointment.

Clearly nobody liked her, and she dropped out of the nomination process early.

And look at her approval rating. Gosh. She's certainly unqualified, to say the least.

I think we're likely in for the same sort of scenario.

Biden has hinted previously that if given the opportunity to appoint a Supreme Court Justice that he'd pick a black female by default.

Sadly, President Biden's focus on race is inherently racist. To assess an Individual primarily on the basis that they are a member of a racial group rather than as an Individual only encourages racism.
Biden has turned out to be a complete joke, as prez.

He and the dems are in bed with BLM scumbags. He'll surely pander to blacks by nominating a black woman. If Worthless Joe gets her onto the court, blacks will make up 22% of the seats (though they are 13% of our population).

Pandering Joe's explanation will be, "We don't need no steenking qualifications !"

I'm an Indie. If this fuckhead nominates another black to the USSC, I'll vote straight Republican in '22 and '24. We have to get these brainless dems out of Congress and the White house.

Appointments should be based on qualifications NOT race.

FUCK Biden.

The asshole already brought along a VP (Kamelface) based on nothing more than her race. And she's a walking, talking, disaster.

Last edited:
Evidently she's big on religious freedom. I don't know much about her really
No, freedom from religion not of religion, which is as arrogant a presupposition as JoeXi trafficking genuflectors across the Mexican border, the little whore.

No, freedom from religion not of religion, which is as arrogant a presupposition as JoeXi trafficking genuflectors across the Mexican border, the little whore.

Idk, sounds like she supports religious liberty...

Under questioning, she also characterized religious liberty as a foundational tenet of the U.S. government and said the Supreme Court has made clear that the government cannot infringe on religious rights.

I'd watch my donkey if I was Breyer.

bette-midler-danny-devito.gif

Forum List

Back