Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

I'll believe it when I see it.

Neither Bill or Hillary have ever been held accountable for anything and I don't see it happening.
If the Corrupt DOJ has anything to say, (which they do), they will skate again. And leave Huma in shackles.
If nothing else comes out of this election it`s encouraging to see that the deplorables can all spell Corrupt. Perhaps by next election they`ll know what it means. Calling someone corrupt isn`t proof of corruption. Held accountable? One was impeached and we had to endure 9 investigations of Benghazi in the attempt to discredit the other. You`re new to this planet or a typically uninformed FOX news watcher.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

God you are an idiot. Feel free to support Hillary. Oh and I don't need an investigation to show me what incompetence looks like.

Incompetence thy name is Hillary.

Bill wasn't impeached. If he had been he wouldn't have still been POTUS. Just shows what a moron you are.

Sorry, but Bill Clinton WAS impeached.

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com

The problem was, he wasn't impeached in the Senate. They barely cleared a majority vote, and 2/3rds vote was needed to actually remove Clinton from office.

Thanks for the info. I thought if you were impeached you got kicked out of office??

My mistake. Thanks.

I think Claudette was just showing how stupid she is. And she got an "agree" by the user "intolerant." More like "uneducated".

Stupid times 2.

Bill Clinton was impeached as president, disbarred as a lawyer and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for unethical law practices.

And this is the left's posterchild.
Oh, let it go. Nobody is perfect or a major in history.

Never mind that moron. He of course has never made a mistake. Who knew??

Certainly not me. LMAO of the moron.

Oh and I never thought you could be partially impeached?? You either were impeached or you weren't.

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
upload_2016-11-3_10-51-43.png

So when Nixon bit it, Agnew had to be removed first and Ford inserted. Anybody excited about Kaine as president?

Thanks for the info. I thought if you were impeached you were kicked out of office.

My mistake.
Being willing to admit your mistakes is the most important part of learning from them.

All the egos around that never admit to their mistakes retard their own ability to learn and grow as human beings.

Oh and I never thought you could be partially impeached?? You either were impeached or you weren't.

A mistake? You consider unethical law practices a MISTAKE? Cheating on his wife a mistake? Being impeached for lying under oath a MISTAKE?????

Nobody was partially impeached. He was impeached, it was just not confirmed by 2/3 vote.

Last edited:
Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

I think they will finally get the Clintons. This couple may end up being the most hated pair in the history of the US. Remember the feelings toward Nicolae and Elena Ceaușescu of Romania. The Clintons will not be executed or may not even see the inside of a cell, but their legacy will be soiled, and history will not treat them well.

I think Claudette was just showing how stupid she is. And she got an "agree" by the user "intolerant." More like "uneducated".

Stupid times 2.

Bill Clinton was impeached as president, disbarred as a lawyer and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for unethical law practices.

I understand. It seems as soon as they're impeached, they should be out, right?

So when Nixon bit it, Agnew had to be removed first and Ford inserted. Anybody excited about Kaine as president?
You`re planning an assassination?
He isn't talking about assassination, just removal from office.
The ethical thing to do is resign the post if she comes under indictment. At least Nixon had the class to step down. I doubt if Hillary will do that. She will just pardon herself and carry on with the corruption.

You have your times and instances crossed up. Agnew resigned as part of a plea deal on a tax evasion case from when he was Governor of Maryland in 1973. Ford was inserted into his place, and then Nixon resigned in 1974, making Ford President.

Stupid times 2.

I understand. It seems as soon as they're impeached, they should be out, right?

One would think so.

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
View attachment 96641
One would think that awful comment she made, telling her supporters they are dumb asses, would be big news.

Just another example of how the MSM dupes millions of Americans. Imagine if Trump were caught saying R voters are just plain stupid. Rs would have dumped his ass. I guess we could conclude from this that R voters are smarter than D voters.

A mistake? You consider unethical law practices a MISTAKE? Cheating on his wife a mistake? Being impeached for lying under oath a MISTAKE?????

Nobody was partially impeached. He was impeached, it was just not confirmed by 2/3 vote.

No dumbass. The mistake was the one I made when I didn't think he'd been impeached.

Reading is for everyone dumbass.

Wrong. You said he of course has never made a mistake. Meaning Clinton never made one. You're the idiot that didn't know Clinton was impeached. You are a STUPID BITCH.

It's not my fault you're a stupid bitch. Learn to write what you mean. Should I expect anything more out of a stupid bitch?

Wrong. You said he of course has never made a mistake. Meaning Clinton never made one. You're the idiot that didn't know Clinton was impeached. You are a STUPID BITCH.

It's not my fault you're a stupid bitch. Learn to write what you mean. Should I expect anything more out of a stupid bitch?

Not my fault you can't read you fucking idiot. I never said Clinton made a mistake. I said he hadn't been impeached.

You stupid asshole. Learn to read and understand what you read. asshole..

You have your times and instances crossed up. Agnew resigned as part of a plea deal on a tax evasion case from when he was Governor of Maryland in 1973. Ford was inserted into his place, and then Nixon resigned in 1974, making Ford President.

Despite being treated as a lightweight by Nixon's staff, Ford came to the President's aid in the fall of 1973 after Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned. Nixon, who was under increasing pressure due to the Watergate scandal, surprised many by nominating Ford for the vice presidency. This was not out of any belief that Ford would play a role in policymaking that was compatible to Nixon's goals; rather, Nixon chose Ford because Congress would easily confirm him. Indeed, undertaking for the first time its confirmation role under the 25th Amendment, Congress did mount an exhaustive investigation of Ford but eventually gave the nomination its overwhelming approval. Ford took the vice presidential oath of office on December 6, 1973.

Gerald Ford: Life in Brief—Miller Center

Watergate was well under way as you can see. Congress wanted Ford, KNOWING he would most likely become president. Less than six months passed and it happened.

Forum List

Back