Trump the rip off artist

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He is well known for not paying his bills and ripping people off

When The Post’s Matea Gold reported this week that the Trump campaign is contesting $767,000 that its pollster Tony Fabrizio says he is owed, I could feel the Republican consultant’s pain.

Fabrizio was just the latest on a long list of people stiffed by Donald Trump. And now you can add one more to that list: me.

Dear Donald Trump: I want my $49 back

Let us know when the FBI opens two criminal investigations into Trump's doings. Sure hope it's before next Tuesday, huh?

So you're proud of the FBI being openly corrupt?

That's the first thing that Clinton needs to do, clean up the open corruption in the FBI. The FBI isn't supposed to work as thugs for the Republican party. The nation needs to have confidence in the FBI, but nobody has confidence in them now.

Oh, enjoy losing, loser. Corrupt party hacks like you deserve to have your loser status rubbed in your face, forever.

When The Post’s Matea Gold reported this week that the Trump campaign is contesting $767,000 that its pollster Tony Fabrizio says he is owed, I could feel the Republican consultant’s pain.

Fabrizio was just the latest on a long list of people stiffed by Donald Trump. And now you can add one more to that list: me.

Next to E.J. Dionne and Eugene Robinson, Dana Milbank is the biggest idiot on the WaPo payroll.

Oh, and Harold Meyerson. Richard Cohen.

Don't forget Colby King. George Will. Courtland Milloy.

Fareed Zakariah.

I'm sure I left a bunch out.

Let us know when the FBI opens two criminal investigations into Trump's doings. Sure hope it's before next Tuesday, huh?

So you're proud of the FBI being openly corrupt?

That's the first thing that Clinton needs to do, clean up the open corruption in the FBI. The FBI isn't supposed to work as thugs for the Republican party. The nation needs to have confidence in the FBI, but nobody has confidence in them now.

Oh, enjoy losing, loser. Corrupt party hacks like you deserve to have your loser status rubbed in your face, forever.
Wow, youre delusional.

clinton fear.jpg

Clinton, being forced to swear to tell the truth.

Maybe Trump will give you a job cleaning out toilets.

Trust me, he isn't even qualified for THAT job.

Well, Drumpf will need to get back into the "Bankrupcy" business after Tues.

Forum List

Back