Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
View attachment 96641
One would think that awful comment she made, telling her supporters they are dumb asses, would be big news.

Just another example of how the MSM dupes millions of Americans. Imagine if Trump were caught saying R voters are just plain stupid. Rs would have dumped his ass. I guess we could conclude from this that R voters are smarter than D voters.
it is not news, it is a lie. and it has been pointed out to you morons many times.
Yes it is a lie, but is it really that far fetched to think she would say those words?
lol. yes, it is far fetched, and a lie. and therefore not big news, but only contard-blog-fodder gobbled up by trumptards, wondering why the MSM is burying this OMGBOMBSHELL!!!!!
Yeah its far fetched for a disgusting politician who has said the following:

The Ten Dumbest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said
10. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary on the release of subpoenaed documents.

9 (tie). "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them.' --Hillary on Bill's infidelities.

9 (tie). "If I didn't kick his ass every day, he wouldn't be worth anything." --Hillary on Bill in general.

7. "The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." --Hillary, denying that there was anything truthful about what became "fornigate".

6. "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she (Chelsea) took a course last year in Islamic history." --Hillary on her knowledge of Islam.

5. "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f--king ass over here and grab those bags." --Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who declined to carry her luggage because he needed to keep his hands free to protect her.

4. "Many of you are well enough off that... the tax cuts may have helped you.... We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." --Hillary explaining her opposition to Bush's tax cut.

3. "F--k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too. Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." --Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres--- being a first-term senator." --Hillary regarding her presidential ambitions.

1. "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people." --Hillary, on whether Americans should be able to make their own health care decisions.

Bonus...Clinton says she has ‘both a public and a private position’ on Wall Street

I know...I know....it all means nothing to you.

One would think that awful comment she made, telling her supporters they are dumb asses, would be big news.

Just another example of how the MSM dupes millions of Americans. Imagine if Trump were caught saying R voters are just plain stupid. Rs would have dumped his ass. I guess we could conclude from this that R voters are smarter than D voters.
it is not news, it is a lie. and it has been pointed out to you morons many times.
Yes it is a lie, but is it really that far fetched to think she would say those words?
lol. yes, it is far fetched, and a lie. and therefore not big news, but only contard-blog-fodder gobbled up by trumptards, wondering why the MSM is burying this OMGBOMBSHELL!!!!!
Yeah its far fetched for a disgusting politician who has said the following:

The Ten Dumbest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said
10. "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary on the release of subpoenaed documents.

9 (tie). "Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody's going to believe them.' --Hillary on Bill's infidelities.

9 (tie). "If I didn't kick his ass every day, he wouldn't be worth anything." --Hillary on Bill in general.

7. "The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." --Hillary, denying that there was anything truthful about what became "fornigate".

6. "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she (Chelsea) took a course last year in Islamic history." --Hillary on her knowledge of Islam.

5. "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f--king ass over here and grab those bags." --Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who declined to carry her luggage because he needed to keep his hands free to protect her.

4. "Many of you are well enough off that... the tax cuts may have helped you.... We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." --Hillary explaining her opposition to Bush's tax cut.

3. "F--k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too. Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." --Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

2. "I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres--- being a first-term senator." --Hillary regarding her presidential ambitions.

1. "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people." --Hillary, on whether Americans should be able to make their own health care decisions.

Bonus...Clinton says she has ‘both a public and a private position’ on Wall Street

I know...I know....it all means nothing to you.
dude, i already know that for you to believe something is true, it is enough to be able to imagine something not to be far-fetched. awesome links, btw. could be cuz this is all made up by known clinton haters. hahaha

Nope, it wa
Stop crying....poor baby.
Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle
Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.
Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
Nope. It was 2 university studies that found that FOX viewers are no better informed than my goldfish. It`s gotta be sad to go through life screaming about leftist, liberal media or whatever other kind of nonsense you`ve been spewing for the last couple decades.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
and you don't even see the irony to that do you? :cuckoo:

Lol, far fetched?

1. I found a site that kept the quote as coming from Morris's book, but the quote at Amazon is gone, perhaps they "corrected" it based on Snopes inability to find what they dont want to find, which is not unheard of for Snopes.

2. The quote is exactly inline of what MORRIS THINKS HILLARY THINKS ABOUT VOTERS. So maybe he ad libbed something oncamera somewhere, I dont know, but he thinks that Hillary is contemptuous of voters intelligence as demonstrated here. So it is not beyond the pale to think that the quote came from Morris, but it is beside the point, according to Morris this is what Hillary thinks of American voters and he was a Clintoninside for a very long time and would know. His disgraceful booting from the Clinton campaign likely still smarts and so he continues with his exposure of the Clintons, knowing that this is all he has left of his reputation, and so wouldnt blatantly lie about them.

HILLARY'S BIGGEST MISTAKE - DickMorris.com

What worked for P.T. Barnum didn’t do as well for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.). When the great showman said,”Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people,” he unknowingly anticipated the fundamental assumption that underlay the campaign of the first woman seriously to contend for the presidency. But however correct Barnum’s observations may have been about the circus audiences of years ago, it has proven a flawed premise for a 21st century presidential campaign.

From the very beginning of her solo political career, Hillary Clinton has manifested a consistently low opinion of the intelligence of voters. Sometimes the bet has paid off – as when she tried to convince New Yorkers that she wanted to become one of them (when, in fact, she would have run in Montana had there been a vacancy). But lately, it hasn’t. Her entire decision to predicate her campaign on the basis of her so-called “experience” reflected a belief that she could put one over on us by co-opting Bill’s experience and making it her own. So enticed was she by the prospect of attacking Obama for his lack of tenure in federal office that she didn’t stop to notice that she didn’t have much more than he did and could only make her point by exaggerating her role in her husband’s administration. Small matter. She was so confident that she could pull off the deception that she premised her entire campaign on her ability to do so.

In all matters but the most personal, Bill Clinton never played down to voters. His 1992 campaign mantra – the need for a New Democrat – addressed frankly the failures of the party for the past two decades. Facing globalization, he didn’t talk down to the electorate but explained the nature of the new situation and articulated the ways in which we had to become competitive to meet it.

But Hillary always tries to put one over on us. She refused to release her financial records and tax returns and figured we’d never notice. She spoke vaguely of her sympathy with those who wanted to issue driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants and bet that the media would never force her to articulate a real position.....(Etc)

So there is nothing at all far fetched about any of this quote. Some say Morris has it in his book, Hillary's defenders claim that they cannot find it, so I guess I will have to get an electronic copy of the book and look myself.

I will say this though; conservatives have been far too quick to accept bad claims about Hillary without verification. I verified the quote with what I thought was a reliable source, but it may turn out to be not so reliable. Conservatives do not do themselves any good service by repeating unconfirmed claims about the Democrats since there are many Democrats who like to play the disinformant; they make up believable lies that they know that these conservatives will spread and set themselves up to be sideswiped on it later.

Conservatives need to stop using sources that are not honest or at least not doing due diligence and repeating every piece of agit-prop that comes their way simply because they want to believe it. That is happening way too much.

But the key point is that this, if a lie, is so commonly found to be held as believable is because it fits in exactly with what Hillary would say, and has to many the ring of Truth to it. Yes, that speaks ill of conservatives but it speaks volumes more about the snake the Democrats have put at the top of their ticket as exemplified by the following quotes that I did verify and which have all the links to them.

John Hawkins - 20 Hillary Clinton Quotes You Should Read Before Voting For Her

1) “Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

2) “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

3) “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” – Hillary Clinton

4) “I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health Care.

5) “Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” – Hillary Clinton

6) "We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West." -- Hillary Clinton per Barbara Olson's Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton

7) "There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally." – Hillary Clinton

8) "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary Clinton

9) "If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters." -- Hillary Clinton to middle school students

10) "I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry..." -- Hillary Clinton

11) "I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people." -- Hillary Clinton

12) "We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not easy." – Hillary Clinton

13) “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” — Hillary Clinton makes up a ridiculous, untrue story about her trip to Bosnia.

14) “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

15) "There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe he’s a reformer." -- Hillary Clinton on tyrannical maniac Bashar Assad

16) “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

17) “My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.” -- Hillary Clinton per Kim Eisler's Masters of the Game: Inside the World's Most Powerful Law Firm

18) "Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

19) "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." – Hillary Clinton

20) “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.” -- Hillary Clinton

And there is more here.

There is still plenty of outrageous things that Hillary has said that neither I nor anyone else intent on exposing this crazy bitch will ever have a lack of quotes directly from her.

Last edited:
Lol, LK Eder, all you can ever do is laugh like a fool, but keep on laughing.

The future is on our side.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

Sorry, Bonehead. He's retracted his statements already. And it's spelled Baier. You guys crack me up. But it's OK, the liberals are here to keep you on track.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........
Sorry, Bonehead. He's retracted his statements already. And it's spelled Baier. You guys crack me up. But it's OK, the liberals are here to keep you on track.
Sorry Bonehead but Breir has not retracted ANYTHING AT ALL.

This is what he has said about indictments.
I pressed again and again on this very issue, and these sources said... the investigations will continue, there is a lot of evidence. And barring some obstruction in some way, they believe they will continue to likely an indictment.

Baier: Indictment Likely In FBI Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

None of that has changed, he simply clarified that it is not necessarily going to be indictments on any specific people known at this time to include Hillary Clinton, just some of her sleazebag fellow crooks.

Rest in piece, thread Fox News apologizes for falsely reporting that Clinton faces indictment

Pete Williams from NBC said that HIS inside sources are saying no indictments of any kind are imminent.

So, we'll see, I guess.
Oh...you mean that network that is partnering with the Clinton Crime Syndicate?

Pete Williams from NBC said that HIS inside sources are saying no indictments of any kind are imminent. So, we'll see, I guess.
Oh...you mean that network that is partnering with the Clinton Crime Syndicate?
Yep, can't believe either network, can we?
True that!

...but try to find criticism of the criminal in a pantsuit anywhere on TV, other than Fox News.

Wealthy elitist LWNJ "journalists" who have ties to the Clinton Crime Syndicate, but some D voters think they are great and Fox News is faux.
wikileaks-reveals-main-stream-media-reporters-journalists-in-bag-for-crooked-hillary-clinton-rigged-system-933x445.jpg

Fool.

Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle
Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.
Proof you are a dupe.

Stop being a dupe.

Wanna bet most people disenchanted with the Fox agenda found out all by themselves that 'Fox is fake'. Nobody with an IQ over moron needs no stinkin' MSM to tell them that.
Claiming Fox is fake, is admitting you are an idiot. Why do you WANT to be an idiot?

Fool.

Nope, it wa

Some dupes never learn.

Proof you are a dupe.

Stop being a dupe.

Nope. It was 2 university studies that found that FOX viewers are no better informed than my goldfish. It`s gotta be sad to go through life screaming about leftist, liberal media or whatever other kind of nonsense you`ve been spewing for the last couple decades.
What a joke....you will believe anything as long as it fits your stupid beliefs.

How wonderfully ironic.

Was my post incorrect?
No...I have seen your many posts condemning R voters for nominating Trump.

Where are your posts condemning D voters for nominating a lying criminal?
All over the place. I've said it a zillion times. She's terrible.

It's the crook vs. the buffoon, I've said that before, too.

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.
I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

THAT is the point of my sig.
The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

The Left is winning and the right is weak.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.

The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything.

FB_IMG_1478305888609.jpg

Fool.

No...I have seen your many posts condemning R voters for nominating Trump.

Where are your posts condemning D voters for nominating a lying criminal?
All over the place. I've said it a zillion times. She's terrible.

It's the crook vs. the buffoon, I've said that before, too.

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.
I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

THAT is the point of my sig.
The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

The Left is winning and the right is weak.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.

The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything.

View attachment 96891

Fool.
How does one become so naive as to think Rs are on the right? Duped again.

Forum List

Back