Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

Pete Williams from NBC said that HIS inside sources are saying no indictments of any kind are imminent. So, we'll see, I guess.
Oh...you mean that network that is partnering with the Clinton Crime Syndicate?
Yep, can't believe either network, can we?
True that!

...but try to find criticism of the criminal in a pantsuit anywhere on TV, other than Fox News.

Wealthy elitist LWNJ "journalists" who have ties to the Clinton Crime Syndicate, but some D voters think they are great and Fox News is faux.
wikileaks-reveals-main-stream-media-reporters-journalists-in-bag-for-crooked-hillary-clinton-rigged-system-933x445.jpg
What crime has the "criminal in a pantsuit" been charged and convicted of? That`s not only dishonest, it`s downright stupid.

Pete Williams from NBC said that HIS inside sources are saying no indictments of any kind are imminent. So, we'll see, I guess.
True that!

...but try to find criticism of the criminal in a pantsuit anywhere on TV, other than Fox News.

Wealthy elitist LWNJ "journalists" who have ties to the Clinton Crime Syndicate, but some D voters think they are great and Fox News is faux.
wikileaks-reveals-main-stream-media-reporters-journalists-in-bag-for-crooked-hillary-clinton-rigged-system-933x445.jpg
What crime has the "criminal in a pantsuit" been charged and convicted of? That`s not only dishonest, it`s downright stupid.
Your post is foolish, but you obviously are greatly influenced by the MSM.

How many lies and proven corruption does it take for a liberal to admit Hillary is a criminal? Apparently there is no limit.

Proof the MSM can fool some of the people ALL THE TIME!!!

Well looks like once again FOX NEWS has egg all over it's face.

For a long time now, when i see any "bombshell" news alert on FOX concerning political news, I take it with a grain of salt and wait to see if anything comes from the story.

True that!

How many lies and proven corruption does it take for a liberal to admit Hillary is a criminal? Apparently there is no limit.

Politicians lie a lot. Do you remember when 4,500 U.S. soldiers died looking for wmds that weren`t there?
Bush and His Aides Made 935 False Statements about Iraq In the 2 Years After 9/11

Well looks like once again FOX NEWS has egg all over it's face.

For a long time now, when i see any "bombshell" news alert on FOX concerning political news, I take it with a grain of salt and wait to see if anything comes from the story.
MSM is all over Bret Baier's own admission to a false alarm. Now compare this to how Rather had to be found out and how MSM defend him to this day.
Lefties are dishonest people. Never trust an MSM report and never trust a democrat.

True that!

Politicians lie a lot. Do you remember when 4,500 U.S. soldiers died looking for wmds that weren`t there?
Bush and His Aides Made 935 False Statements about Iraq In the 2 Years After 9/11
Since W lied, it is okay for Hillary to lie. What are you? 12 years old.

Forum List

Back