Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

THAT is the point of my sig.
The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

The Left is winning and the right is weak.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.
Yes, the Left is winning. The Right needs to honestly re-evaluate its approach and change its messaging.

Yes, you have most of the media against you. That's a given and you have to factor that in. But your messaging, as a group, is horrible. I didn't say "message", that's all debatable. But your messengers are absolutely terrible and they're pretty much handing it to their opponents. Trump, Palin, Gingrich, holy crap.

I want two strong parties to keep each other in line, and we're in danger of losing that.
You have a problem with your analysis. There is no leader of the right...there is no real right wing movement within the country. So, messaging is meaningless at this point....and keep in mind the left media twists everything the right does...duping millions of Americans.

Again...Trump is not of the right. He is a progressive.
Messaging is EVERYTHING. The Left is doing it much better.
The Left does it better, because they CONTROL the media. WTF man! Wake up!

Your post makes me think you have been duped by the left media.

I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.
Yes, the Left is winning. The Right needs to honestly re-evaluate its approach and change its messaging.

Yes, you have most of the media against you. That's a given and you have to factor that in. But your messaging, as a group, is horrible. I didn't say "message", that's all debatable. But your messengers are absolutely terrible and they're pretty much handing it to their opponents. Trump, Palin, Gingrich, holy crap.

I want two strong parties to keep each other in line, and we're in danger of losing that.

I disagree, I think this country needs three or more strong parties. Not just the tight ass cheeked, straight laced Conservatives and the do-whatever-we-want Liberals. We need a true moderate group that isn't just "Independents" but groups with actual values and a large following. I'm tired of so many people who label themselves as Conservative Democrats or Moderate Republicans. Those people are useless because with the two party system they vote straight ticket regardless if the candidate really fits most of their policies.
3 of 4 parties is better than two corrupt ones, but I believe political parties should be outlawed. Each scumbag pol must stand alone.

You could try to outlaw them all you want, but then you would just have backroom deals that would be even more corrupt than the parties are now. Think of it this way, look at the Super PAC system. Before groups would work directly with the parties and candidates and basically buy their policies into office. Now the candidates aren't supposed to work directly with the Super PACs, though we know they still do, look at Jeb Bush for that. So no matter how you try to monitor things in politics, it isn't going to stop the game.

You have a problem with your analysis. There is no leader of the right...there is no real right wing movement within the country. So, messaging is meaningless at this point....and keep in mind the left media twists everything the right does...duping millions of Americans.

How does a movement that is weak and leaderless control messaging, when the media is controlled by LWNJs?
Well, that's a helluva question, I don't know.

I do know the first thing I would do is to toss ideas like RINO into the toilet and go back to Reagan's 80% rule. And that would almost certainly require some honesty and leadership from those most responsible for this mess, talk radio and conservative internet.

I don't know how to get there from here. But I can tell you this: Your opponents are not going sit idly by as you figure it out.

How does a movement that is weak and leaderless control messaging, when the media is controlled by LWNJs?

I do know the first thing I would do is to toss ideas like RINO into the toilet and go back to Reagan's 80% rule. And that would almost certainly require some honesty and leadership from those most responsible for this mess, talk radio and conservative internet.

I don't know how to get there from here. But I can tell you this: Your opponents are not going sit idly by as you figure it out.

I'd really like to know, if the parties keep track of the votes of their representatives while they are in office and make a percentage of votes that a person makes that follows party lines... and much like a team, "cut" the players that aren't performing up to standard.

I'd really like to know, if the parties keep track of the votes of their representatives while they are in office and make a percentage of votes that a person makes that follows party lines... and much like a team, "cut" the players that aren't performing up to standard.
Well, I suspect the only real "standard" would be whether they're winning and staying in line or losing. They're all committed to party first, before country. That's why at least one more major party would be so helpful.

I already acknowledged that you have most of the major press against you, and that you have to factor that in to your messaging.

If you think your messaging is fine as it is, great.

What a great day it would be to see both of them behind bars.

Yet millions of D voters still love them...and they KNOW Trump is awful for all those things he SAID.

All this hand ringing about the Rs nominating Trump. How come none of that happens with Hillary and the D party?

rhetorical question...we all know why.
C'mon gipper! You know Hillary is the anti-Trump vote.
And Trump is the anti Hillary vote. Bookies are reporting heavy betting in favor of Trump! Yea!

I already acknowledged that you have most of the major press against you, and that you have to factor that in to your messaging.

Print media might be changing their positions on the election. One newspaper in Ohio and one in Fla. have come out against Hillary, apologizing to its readers.

Gipper, here's an example of an excellent messenger for the Right. Hugh Hewitt is a conservative radio talk show host, but he's not a screamer. He's very smart, very articulate, funny, quick, very sharp, he's a straight-head partisan Republican. More of people like him and less of the kooks would be a great start.

And look at what he's doing: He's making a strong pitch on the media, on MSNBC!

Last edited:

Gipper, here's an example of an excellent messenger for the Right. Hugh Hewitt is a conservative radio talk show host, but he's not a screamer. He's very smart, very articulate, funny, quick, very sharp, he's a straight-head partisan Republican. More of people like him and less of the kooks would be a great start.

And look at what he's doing: He's making a strong pitch on the media, on MSNBC!

The problem is kooks on the Left control the media and thus messaging. This is evident. So no matter what the Right does, it will be twisted and destroyed by the left.

Print media might be changing their positions on the election. One newspaper in Ohio and one in Fla. have come out against Hillary, apologizing to its readers.
Another major newspaper is now on board the Trump wagon.KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

Another major newspaper is now on board the Trump wagon.KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
One would think all Americans would see the deception, when ZERO newspapers support Trump...but one would be wrong.

From Charles Hugh Smith today...

In a parallel fashion, Donald Trump’s campaign succeeded despite the active resistance of the Republican Party establishment. By some accounts, Trump’s campaign has received more small donations than any other recent Republican candidate.

As for Mainstream Media bias: Bernie was fortunate to only be blacked out, Soviet style; Trump has zero MSM newspaper endorsements and has been subjected to MSM bias that is laughably ham-handed, reminiscent of old-style Communist “running dogs of Imperialism” propaganda.

One would think all Americans would see the deception, when ZERO newspapers support Trump...but one would be wrong.

In a parallel fashion, Donald Trump’s campaign succeeded despite the active resistance of the Republican Party establishment. By some accounts, Trump’s campaign has received more small donations than any other recent Republican candidate.

As for Mainstream Media bias: Bernie was fortunate to only be blacked out, Soviet style; Trump has zero MSM newspaper endorsements and has been subjected to MSM bias that is laughably ham-handed, reminiscent of old-style Communist “running dogs of Imperialism” propaganda.

Fact is, Trump is being endorsed by somewhere less than 10 large newspapers across the country. Yes, a large amount of newspapers across the country are owned by the same group, like Cox or NewsCorp, but it is very telling that he can't get more support than that.

Top Newspaper Companies: Media Ownership Database - Project for Excellence In Journalism

These Are the Only 6 Newspapers in the Country to Endorse Donald Trump

Fact is, Trump is being endorsed by somewhere less than 10 large newspapers across the country. Yes, a large amount of newspapers across the country are owned by the same group, like Cox or NewsCorp, but it is very telling that he can't get more support than that.

Top Newspaper Companies: Media Ownership Database - Project for Excellence In Journalism

Thank you, Lewdog. But we are still early into the bombshell of the latest news. There's more days ahead of us. The fact remains, more people are getting disgusted with Hillary and her Crime Family.

Are the newspapers independent from their owners when it comes to OP ED features?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Neither Bill or Hillary have ever been held accountable for anything and I don't see it happening.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Neither Bill or Hillary have ever been held accountable for anything and I don't see it happening.
If the Corrupt DOJ has anything to say, (which they do), they will skate again. And leave Huma in shackles.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........
Brett needs to come out of the closet already.

Thank you, Lewdog. But we are still early into the bombshell of the latest news. There's more days ahead of us. The fact remains, more people are getting disgusted with Hillary and her Crime Family.

Are the newspapers independent from their owners when it comes to OP ED features?

Sure some might write an OP-ed with independent thoughts, but most newspapers still remain leaned to what the owner wants them to write.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm old enough that I've seen this story before, and nothing happens. Heck as much as I liked Reagan, he got away with dealing drugs and selling guns illegally, and then got Ollie North to be the stooge and lie for him. Nothing happened. Ollie North became an American hero. Reagan is viewed as one of the most popular Presidents of all time. Clinton lied under oath. Only something that would be considered ceremonial happened, nothing legal, and many Democrats view him as one of the best Presidents of all time. They are rich politicians... nothing ever happens. Period.

Forum List

Back