Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

So when Nixon bit it, Agnew had to be removed first and Ford inserted. Anybody excited about Kaine as president?
So when Nixon bit it, Agnew had to be removed first and Ford inserted. Anybody excited about Kaine as president?
You`re planning an assassination?

Try to follow context of the thread moron. Impeachment...jail.
I see my error now. Impeachment and/or jail for what? Sending emails or are you still worked up about her catching pneumonia?

I see my error now. Impeachment and/or jail for what? Sending emails or are you still worked up about her catching pneumonia?
I doubt she could catch pneumonia. It probably fell on her.

No....the destruction of State Department official emails, the destruction of subpoeaned emails, the use of an illegal, unsecured server and selling her office as Secretary of State for bribes, and using her foundation to launder that money....

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

well if fake news says so (four days before the election). :rofl:

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
View attachment 96641
One would think that awful comment she made, telling her supporters they are dumb asses, would be big news.

Just another example of how the MSM dupes millions of Americans. Imagine if Trump were caught saying R voters are just plain stupid. Rs would have dumped his ass. I guess we could conclude from this that R voters are smarter than D voters.
it is not news, it is a lie. and it has been pointed out to you morons many times.

Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.

Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
View attachment 96641
One would think that awful comment she made, telling her supporters they are dumb asses, would be big news.

Just another example of how the MSM dupes millions of Americans. Imagine if Trump were caught saying R voters are just plain stupid. Rs would have dumped his ass. I guess we could conclude from this that R voters are smarter than D voters.
it is not news, it is a lie. and it has been pointed out to you morons many times.
Yes it is a lie, but is it really that far fetched to think she would say those words?

Proof you are a dupe.

Stop being a dupe.

View attachment 96641

Yes it is a lie, but is it really that far fetched to think she would say those words?
lol. yes, it is far fetched, and a lie. and therefore not big news, but only contard-blog-fodder gobbled up by trumptards, wondering why the MSM is burying this OMGBOMBSHELL!!!!!

Doesnt Dick Morris say that she said that?

So it has not been proven to be a lie, has it?

It would just be standard denial by liberals of anything that they dont like.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

2A, I know Trump is under investigation for the Trump U scam, but I think I heard of a couple more. Do you remember what they are? Is the Florida AG bribe from the charitable foundation still ongoing? How about the paying fines with Charity funds?
by the FBI?

well if fake news says so (four days before the election). :rofl:

CBS just confirmed that the Fox Report that there are emails on huma's computer that belong to hilary that are not duplicates.....

Doesnt Dick Morris say that she said that?

So it has not been proven to be a lie, has it?

It would just be standard denial by liberals of anything that they dont like.
quote dick morris claiming that.
then try to prove that she actually said it.

you make the claim, you provide the evidence.

a simple concept.

Forum List

Back