Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

Print media might be changing their positions on the election. One newspaper in Ohio and one in Fla. have come out against Hillary, apologizing to its readers.
Another major newspaper is now on board the Trump wagon.KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
One would think all Americans would see the deception, when ZERO newspapers support Trump...but one would be wrong.

From Charles Hugh Smith today...

In a parallel fashion, Donald Trump’s campaign succeeded despite the active resistance of the Republican Party establishment. By some accounts, Trump’s campaign has received more small donations than any other recent Republican candidate.

As for Mainstream Media bias: Bernie was fortunate to only be blacked out, Soviet style; Trump has zero MSM newspaper endorsements and has been subjected to MSM bias that is laughably ham-handed, reminiscent of old-style Communist “running dogs of Imperialism” propaganda.

Fact is, Trump is being endorsed by somewhere less than 10 large newspapers across the country. Yes, a large amount of newspapers across the country are owned by the same group, like Cox or NewsCorp, but it is very telling that he can't get more support than that.

Top Newspaper Companies: Media Ownership Database - Project for Excellence In Journalism

These Are the Only 6 Newspapers in the Country to Endorse Donald Trump
Thank you, Lewdog. But we are still early into the bombshell of the latest news. There's more days ahead of us. The fact remains, more people are getting disgusted with Hillary and her Crime Family.

Are the newspapers independent from their owners when it comes to OP ED features?

Sure some might write an OP-ed with independent thoughts, but most newspapers still remain leaned to what the owner wants them to write.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm old enough that I've seen this story before, and nothing happens. Heck as much as I liked Reagan, he got away with dealing drugs and selling guns illegally, and then got Ollie North to be the stooge and lie for him. Nothing happened. Ollie North became an American hero. Reagan is viewed as one of the most popular Presidents of all time. Clinton lied under oath. Only something that would be considered ceremonial happened, nothing legal, and many Democrats view him as one of the best Presidents of all time. They are rich politicians... nothing ever happens. Period.
I agree with your take on our history. Thanks.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Neither Bill or Hillary have ever been held accountable for anything and I don't see it happening.
If the Corrupt DOJ has anything to say, (which they do), they will skate again. And leave Huma in shackles.
If nothing else comes out of this election it`s encouraging to see that the deplorables can all spell Corrupt. Perhaps by next election they`ll know what it means. Calling someone corrupt isn`t proof of corruption. Held accountable? One was impeached and we had to endure 9 investigations of Benghazi in the attempt to discredit the other. You`re new to this planet or a typically uninformed FOX news watcher.

Print media might be changing their positions on the election. One newspaper in Ohio and one in Fla. have come out against Hillary, apologizing to its readers.
Another major newspaper is now on board the Trump wagon.KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
One would think all Americans would see the deception, when ZERO newspapers support Trump...but one would be wrong.

In a parallel fashion, Donald Trump’s campaign succeeded despite the active resistance of the Republican Party establishment. By some accounts, Trump’s campaign has received more small donations than any other recent Republican candidate.

As for Mainstream Media bias: Bernie was fortunate to only be blacked out, Soviet style; Trump has zero MSM newspaper endorsements and has been subjected to MSM bias that is laughably ham-handed, reminiscent of old-style Communist “running dogs of Imperialism” propaganda.

Fact is, Trump is being endorsed by somewhere less than 10 large newspapers across the country. Yes, a large amount of newspapers across the country are owned by the same group, like Cox or NewsCorp, but it is very telling that he can't get more support than that.

Top Newspaper Companies: Media Ownership Database - Project for Excellence In Journalism

Thank you, Lewdog. But we are still early into the bombshell of the latest news. There's more days ahead of us. The fact remains, more people are getting disgusted with Hillary and her Crime Family.

Are the newspapers independent from their owners when it comes to OP ED features?

Sure some might write an OP-ed with independent thoughts, but most newspapers still remain leaned to what the owner wants them to write.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm old enough that I've seen this story before, and nothing happens. Heck as much as I liked Reagan, he got away with dealing drugs and selling guns illegally, and then got Ollie North to be the stooge and lie for him. Nothing happened. Ollie North became an American hero. Reagan is viewed as one of the most popular Presidents of all time. Clinton lied under oath. Only something that would be considered ceremonial happened, nothing legal, and many Democrats view him as one of the best Presidents of all time. They are rich politicians... nothing ever happens. Period.
You`re right. No one was accountable for the 4,500 soldiers who died looking for wmds after the inspectors found none. Those bodies are under the rug forever.

You`re right. No one was accountable for the 4,500 soldiers who died looking for wmds after the inspectors found none. Those bodies are under the rug forever.

Here's the thing, me and you will disagree on this. The people that are really at fault for that is a small circle. First you have to blame the defector Iraqi scientist that lied to the CIA. Then you have to blame the CIA and military leaders for not doing better investigations beyond taking that guy's word for it. It is hard to blame GWB, because he was depending on the recommendations and reporting of things from his military leaders and the CIA.

On a side note, there was an online quiz where you answered questions and it said what President you would most be like. Mine came out to be Bush Sr. I thought that was pretty odd, especially sense he was one of the few one term Presidents. But the explanation made sense, because he was a moderate Republican, and that made him seem weak, and that cost him his re-election.

Hilary is under 2 federal investigations....and the money laundering operation known as the clinton foundation may be the one that gets her and her rapist husband indicted......

Brett Beir of Fox news is reporting his sources in the FBI say the investigation into the clinton foundation will be leading to indictments....which may be why Comey came out and reopened the other federal investigation into hilary's illegal servers.....emails on wienters laptop were classified and from hilary........

What sources?? in the FBI. Brett sources, he has sources in the FBI? I doubt it, unless its the ex FbI man of NY who could of possibly been the hacker.

He quotes two sources in the FBI...the journalistic standard....

They found them asswipe...the New York times ran the story.

Here's the thing, me and you will disagree on this. The people that are really at fault for that is a small circle. First you have to blame the defector Iraqi scientist that lied to the CIA. Then you have to blame the CIA and military leaders for not doing better investigations beyond taking that guy's word for it. It is hard to blame GWB, because he was depending on the recommendations and reporting of things from his military leaders and the CIA.

On a side note, there was an online quiz where you answered questions and it said what President you would most be like. Mine came out to be Bush Sr. I thought that was pretty odd, especially sense he was one of the few one term Presidents. But the explanation made sense, because he was a moderate Republican, and that made him seem weak, and that cost him his re-election.

And all of the other countries and their intelligence services who also said he had WMDs and the U.N. arms inspectors who didn't do their job....

And all of the other countries and their intelligence services who also said he had WMDs and the U.N. arms inspectors who didn't do their job....

Yes, I definitely think that GWB gets the short end of the stick when it comes to the Iraq war. So many people say he did it out of spite to revenge his father's Presidency. Personally, I do wish that Bush Sr. would have went all the way to capturing Saddam and ending it right there and that would have saved a lot of lives.

Last edited:
What a great day it would be to see both of them behind bars.

Yet millions of D voters still love them...and they KNOW Trump is awful for all those things he SAID.

All this hand ringing about the Rs nominating Trump. How come none of that happens with Hillary and the D party?

rhetorical question...we all know why.
Anyone consider that maybe The Clinton's and Trump are all crooks?

It's a delight seeing this crooked bitch, Clinton getting her due and Liberals in general gnashing their teeth over her getting nailed. Love it!!

The serious side of all this is the damage Clinton has done to our country the terrible damage she'll do if elected. I heard the term 'traitor' on Fox this morning. I expect to hear that more often.

What a great day it would be to see both of them behind bars.

Yet millions of D voters still love them...and they KNOW Trump is awful for all those things he SAID.

All this hand ringing about the Rs nominating Trump. How come none of that happens with Hillary and the D party?

rhetorical question...we all know why.
Anyone consider that maybe The Clinton's and Trump are all crooks?

No. Just the Clintons.

Neither Bill or Hillary have ever been held accountable for anything and I don't see it happening.
If the Corrupt DOJ has anything to say, (which they do), they will skate again. And leave Huma in shackles.
If nothing else comes out of this election it`s encouraging to see that the deplorables can all spell Corrupt. Perhaps by next election they`ll know what it means. Calling someone corrupt isn`t proof of corruption. Held accountable? One was impeached and we had to endure 9 investigations of Benghazi in the attempt to discredit the other. You`re new to this planet or a typically uninformed FOX news watcher.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

God you are an idiot. Feel free to support Hillary. Oh and I don't need an investigation to show me what incompetence looks like.

Incompetence thy name is Hillary.

Bill wasn't impeached. If he had been he wouldn't have still been POTUS. Just shows what a moron you are.

God you are an idiot. Feel free to support Hillary. Oh and I don't need an investigation to show me what incompetence looks like.

Bill wasn't impeached. If he had been he wouldn't have still been POTUS. Just shows what a moron you are.

Bill was impeached he just wasn't removed from office.

Sorry, but Bill Clinton WAS impeached.

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com

The problem was, he wasn't impeached in the Senate. They barely cleared a majority vote, and 2/3rds vote was needed to actually remove Clinton from office.

Bill was impeached. It is a two step process. First the impeachment, then the vote to convict. He failed the first round, but I believe was not convicted by a very close vote.

I think Claudette was just showing how stupid she is. And she got an "agree" by the user "intolerant." More like "uneducated".

Stupid times 2.

Bill Clinton was impeached as president, disbarred as a lawyer and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for unethical law practices.

And this is the left's posterchild.

I think Claudette was just showing how stupid she is. And she got an "agree" by the user "intolerant." More like "uneducated".

Stupid times 2.

Bill Clinton was impeached as president, disbarred as a lawyer and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for unethical law practices.

Speaking of stupid. You seem to think you are the smartest guy in the room. You sure as hell aren't but don't let that stop you.

Stupid is as stupid does. Asshole.

Bill was impeached. It is a two step process. First the impeachment, then the vote to convict. He failed the first round, but I believe was not convicted by a very close vote.

Thanks for the info. I thought if you were impeached you were kicked out of office.

My mistake.

Stupid times 2.

Oh, let it go. Nobody is perfect or a major in history.

Forum List

Back