Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

Nope, it wa
Stop crying....poor baby.
Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle
Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.
Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
Nope. It was 2 university studies that found that FOX viewers are no better informed than my goldfish. It`s gotta be sad to go through life screaming about leftist, liberal media or whatever other kind of nonsense you`ve been spewing for the last couple decades.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
What a joke....you will believe anything as long as it fits your stupid beliefs.

Jim’s relationships with Rush Limbaugh, a strong supporter of our cause, and Fox News have given him the opportunity to show appreciation to MC-LEF’S supporters nationwide while also appealing for additional donations.

MC-LEF: Our People

This little ex assistant FBI involved with a security company and good friends with Rush Limbaugh, the biggest mouth ever.

Nope, it wa
Good morning, gipper! I'm not crying, I'm laughing! Brett Beir? All aquiver with 'fair and balanced' Brett Beir? chuckle
Yeah...we know you only believe the liars on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS. You know? Those guys that are and have been colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Some dupes never learn.

Because they know the commentators on Fox news are questionable at best. Lets see Fox tells the truth, all others lie. Got it. THanks. I guess since we have so many in favor of H. Clinton, its our country.
Proof you are a dupe.

You have been told by the left media, that Fox is fake and you believe. Whatever the left media says, you believe.
Stop being a dupe.

Did you hear? Trump has raped thousands of underage girls....its true...saw it on CNN.
Nope. It was 2 university studies that found that FOX viewers are no better informed than my goldfish. It`s gotta be sad to go through life screaming about leftist, liberal media or whatever other kind of nonsense you`ve been spewing for the last couple decades.
What a joke....you will believe anything as long as it fits your stupid beliefs.
I can put a cape around your neck, miss gipper, and you can be super stupid.

There will be no indictments based on what Brett is reporting.

Nothing is going to happen the the Clintons. They are untouchable. They could literally walk into the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York and shoot someone and still get votes. Of course Trump said the same thing. Fact is, it's true for about any super rich person in the United States.

That pretty nicely describes partisan ideologues on both ends.
Yeah...and there you are sitting in the middle of road getting run over, but thinking you are above it all.
poor partisans like miss gipper. there is no evidence of any indictments coming down the road.

Preview

Nothing is going to happen the the Clintons. They are untouchable. They could literally walk into the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York and shoot someone and still get votes. Of course Trump said the same thing. Fact is, it's true for about any super rich person in the United States.
Only one rich person in this election is a virtual Deplorable magnet.

If she wins she'll want appointees that insulate her.
Which could be a riot during the nomination process if the gop is in charge.

Only one rich person in this election is a virtual Deplorable magnet.

They are both rich, lying, immoral, terrible people. They are both untouchable... and yet they both want to bring each other down despite being "friends" in the past.

I'd bet everything, that once either gets elected, nothing will come up again about the other. Trump isn't going to prosecute Clinton. It's just a campaign ploy. And Clinton isn't going to talk bad about Trump after the election, she needs his future donations.

Yeah...and there you are sitting in the middle of road getting run over, but thinking you are above it all.
Was my post incorrect?
No...I have seen your many posts condemning R voters for nominating Trump.

Where are your posts condemning D voters for nominating a lying criminal?

Nope, she won't have a problem whatsoever... she'll buy their way into office.

I don't think so...the GOP will bend over and take right up the ass.

Was my post incorrect?

All over the place. I've said it a zillion times. She's terrible.

It's the crook vs. the buffoon, I've said that before, too.

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.

I don't think so...the GOP will bend over and take right up the ass.
Be careful. There's some on this forum that love it when you talk dirty.

Was my post incorrect?

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.
I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.

Was my post incorrect?

She`s a crook because she`s been charged and convicted of ....what? Are you lying or are you just full of FOX? Indeed there`s a difference. Only one of them mocks the handicapped, disses a former POW and brags about sexual assault. See the difference Mac?

Was my post incorrect?

She`s a crook because she`s been charged and convicted of ....what? Are you lying or are you just full of AL? Indeed there`s a difference. Only one of them mocks the handicapped, disses a former POW and brags about sexual assault. See the difference Mac?

ALERT:

...a left wing media dupe is on the loose.

Was my post incorrect?

I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
The hardcore ideologue Democrats are being good sheep and falling in line. They know they have a lousy candidate, and they know how lucky they are to have Trump as an opponent. Enthusiasm is low (obviously) but they're gonna do what they have to do. They have some extra energy because of Trump, but that's where they are.

The GOP has gone off the rails, splitting into three parts, with most of the energy in the party in the hands of talk radio/conservative internet crazies who have taken this huge gift from the Democrats and peed on it.

At this moment in our history, the two parties are in different places. I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

Forum List

Back