Brett Beir of Fox news: FBI will be making indictments in clinton foundation investigation...

That pretty nicely describes partisan ideologues on both ends.
Yeah...and there you are sitting in the middle of road getting run over, but thinking you are above it all.
Was my post incorrect?
No...I have seen your many posts condemning R voters for nominating Trump.

Where are your posts condemning D voters for nominating a lying criminal?
All over the place. I've said it a zillion times. She's terrible.

It's the crook vs. the buffoon, I've said that before, too.

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.
She`s a crook because she`s been charged and convicted of ....what? Are you lying or are you just full of FOX? Indeed there`s a difference. Only one of them mocks the handicapped, disses a former POW and brags about sexual assault. See the difference Mac?
Here we go, this time I'm a conservative. This place is a hoot.

I see two lousy candidates because I'm an honest independent. You can choose to see whatever fits your "side".

That pretty nicely describes partisan ideologues on both ends.
Yeah...and there you are sitting in the middle of road getting run over, but thinking you are above it all.
Was my post incorrect?

That's another symptom of partisan ideologues: You folks only see what you want to see.
I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

If you did, I stand corrected. I have not read ALL your posts.
And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

THAT is the point of my sig.

Was my post incorrect?

She`s a crook because she`s been charged and convicted of ....what? Are you lying or are you just full of AL? Indeed there`s a difference. Only one of them mocks the handicapped, disses a former POW and brags about sexual assault. See the difference Mac?

ALERT:

...a left wing media dupe is on the loose.
Dupes are the ones who believed the birther shit, the secret muslim shit, the Benghazi shit, etc. You`re not even embarrassed about it are you?

Was my post incorrect?

She`s a crook because she`s been charged and convicted of ....what? Are you lying or are you just full of AL? Indeed there`s a difference. Only one of them mocks the handicapped, disses a former POW and brags about sexual assault. See the difference Mac?

ALERT:

Dupes are the ones who believed the birther shit, the secret muslim shit, the Benghazi shit, etc. You`re not even embarrassed about it are you?
You think I'm voting for Trump, do ya?

Was my post incorrect?

I have seen many posts from you condemning R voters, but none condemning D voters.

Yeah...both candidates suck, but that is different from condemning R voters, but not D voters.

The hardcore ideologue Democrats are being good sheep and falling in line. They know they have a lousy candidate, and they know how lucky they are to have Trump as an opponent. Enthusiasm is low (obviously) but they're gonna do what they have to do. They have some extra energy because of Trump, but that's where they are.

The GOP has gone off the rails, splitting into three parts, with most of the energy in the party in the hands of talk radio/conservative internet crazies who have taken this huge gift from the Democrats and peed on it.

At this moment in our history, the two parties are in different places. I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

That's just it. Trump has these huge rallies because his followers are fanatics. The problem is, Hillary has a shit ton of followers that ignore what she does and blindly trot along. They don't need to go to rallies for her, they know they are going to vote for her. So despite it looking like trump has ALL this support, Hillary has all her followers sitting at home mailing in their votes.

It's quite amazing to see the two different ways that supporters blindly follow their candidate. One is crazy, and the other is lethargic. The funny thing is, no matter how they act, each of their votes count the same at the polling stations.

Was my post incorrect?

The hardcore ideologue Democrats are being good sheep and falling in line. They know they have a lousy candidate, and they know how lucky they are to have Trump as an opponent. Enthusiasm is low (obviously) but they're gonna do what they have to do. They have some extra energy because of Trump, but that's where they are.

The GOP has gone off the rails, splitting into three parts, with most of the energy in the party in the hands of talk radio/conservative internet crazies who have taken this huge gift from the Democrats and peed on it.

At this moment in our history, the two parties are in different places. I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

That's just it. Trump has these huge rallies because his followers are fanatics. The problem is, Hillary has a shit ton of followers that ignore what she does and blindly trot along. They don't need to go to rallies for her, they know they are going to vote for her. So despite it looking like trump has ALL this support, Hillary has all her followers sitting at home mailing in their votes.

It's quite amazing to see the two different ways that supporters blindly follow their candidate. One is crazy, and the other is lethargic. The funny thing is, no matter how they act, each of their votes count the same at the polling stations.
Yep. Meanwhile, the rest of us are pretty much horrified.

What worries me the most is that, with political rhetoric increasing in volume (sports, music, popular culture), I'm wondering if more and more people are turning into closed-minded, binary-thinking, obedient partisan kooks.

That would not be good.

Was my post incorrect?

And by the way, Gipper, you were right on the money when you said I'm "getting run over". Along with a majority of Americans, I'm looking at what the partisans on both ends are doing and wishing you would stop.

Perceptions are funny things. You think that I think I'm above it all. The reality is the opposite. A majority of the country and I are getting our asses kicked by the crazies on the ends. I'm just wishing the wingers would find another hobby.

The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

The Left is winning and the right is weak.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.

Was my post incorrect?

Yep, both sides here will at first defend their candidate by accusing you of being on the other side and telling you that your candidate is even more corrupt than theirs. Then when you tell them you don't support either candidate, you are all of a sudden a pariah because "Oh you think you are above everyone else, and can't be ridiculed because you won't chose one of the lesser evil candidates."

No, I will not support Hillary. She is perhaps the worst candidate to every run for President of the United States. Yet, I also won't vote for Trump, because he is obviously not qualified to be POTUS, and his attitude should not be representative of this country for the rest of the world.

So what do I do then? Gary Johnson is a joke, he wants to collapse the government, legalize marijuana (which I'm not necessarily against but shouldn't be a Presidential election platform IMO), and he wants to cut the military budget by like 20%. Jill Stein isn't qualified for POTUS... there isn't single candidate worth voting for. Out of 325 MILLION people in the United States, and this is who we have to chose from to be the leader of our country. this election is a joke, and I hope that everyone learns from this mess and it never happens again.

ALERT:

Maybe not. Apparently you stand for nothing.

Was my post incorrect?

The thing is the Left is in control. The Right has little control of anything. The Rs are merely a lighter version of the Ds. Only dumb asses like Jake think the right has any power in this country.

It is clear to most of us that Trump is not on the right. He is with the left on most issues. Hillary is of the far left, but only because it allows her the freedom to enrich and empower herself.

I stand against the Left because I very much dislike tyranny and the left is nothing, if not tyrannical.
Yes, the Left is winning. The Right needs to honestly re-evaluate its approach and change its messaging.

Yes, you have most of the media against you. That's a given and you have to factor that in. But your messaging, as a group, is horrible. I didn't say "message", that's all debatable. But your messengers are absolutely terrible and they're pretty much handing it to their opponents. Trump, Palin, Gingrich, holy crap.

I want two strong parties to keep each other in line, and we're in danger of losing that.

ALERT:

Sometimes saying nothing is more powerful than shouting at the top of your lungs.

ALERT:

Where I stand is in my sig. I've made it as simple as I can.

Believe this or not, a majority of us are not hardcore partisan ideologues. Somehow, you folks don't understand that.

ALERT:

Sometimes saying nothing is more powerful than shouting at the top of your lungs.
It appears to be all they know. Both ends.

Yes, the Left is winning. The Right needs to honestly re-evaluate its approach and change its messaging.

Yes, you have most of the media against you. That's a given and you have to factor that in. But your messaging, as a group, is horrible. I didn't say "message", that's all debatable. But your messengers are absolutely terrible and they're pretty much handing it to their opponents. Trump, Palin, Gingrich, holy crap.

I want two strong parties to keep each other in line, and we're in danger of losing that.

I disagree, I think this country needs three or more strong parties. Not just the tight ass cheeked, straight laced Conservatives and the do-whatever-we-want Liberals. We need a true moderate group that isn't just "Independents" but groups with actual values and a large following. I'm tired of so many people who label themselves as Conservative Democrats or Moderate Republicans. Those people are useless because with the two party system they vote straight ticket regardless if the candidate really fits most of their policies.

You have a problem with your analysis. There is no leader of the right...there is no real right wing movement within the country. So, messaging is meaningless at this point....and keep in mind the left media twists everything the right does...duping millions of Americans.

Again...Trump is not of the right. He is a progressive.

I disagree, I think this country needs three or more strong parties. Not just the tight ass cheeked, straight laced Conservatives and the do-whatever-we-want Liberals. We need a true moderate group that isn't just "Independents" but groups with actual values and a large following. I'm tired of so many people who label themselves as Conservative Democrats or Moderate Republicans. Those people are useless because with the two party system they vote straight ticket regardless if the candidate really fits most of their policies.
Yes, absolutely, I was just commenting on the current situation.

As long as we're stuck in this duopoly, the crazies will maintain their control. One or two additional major parties would force the D's and the R's out of their echo chambers or they'd die on the vine.

You have a problem with your analysis. There is no leader of the right...there is no real right wing movement within the country. So, messaging is meaningless at this point....and keep in mind the left media twists everything the right does...duping millions of Americans.

Messaging is EVERYTHING. The Left is doing it much better.

How does a movement that is weak and leaderless control messaging, when the media is controlled by LWNJs?

That's just it. I follow some media people on Twitter, one of which is Seth McFarlane. He had a tweet yesterday about how Hollywood is labeled as Liberals. Well of course they are all Liberals! Jesus, imagine what problems a strong Republican party does to the media! Censorship kills Hollywood, and that strong values of the Republican party is counter-intuitive to everything that Hollywood stands for. Hollywood needs to use shocking language, they have to use gore and sex, they thrive on homosexual and other aspects of sexual experimentation, they must have satire and public commentary, and they have to be able to do all that without too much oversight. Not to mention most Hollywood elites either use dual citizenship or off shore accounts to skip many of the tax codes, so having a Democrat in office doesn't affect that. So yes, Hollywood is VERY pro-Liberal... and they control the media, so therefor the media is very pro-Liberal. It's not rocket science to anyone that pays attention. It makes me want to smack some people.

3 of 4 parties is better than two corrupt ones, but I believe political parties should be outlawed. Each scumbag pol must stand alone.

Forum List

Back