BREAKING UPDATE: Up To 20 Classified Documents Now Found So Far At Biden’s Office And Home -- Multiple Marked Top-Secret

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Dan Bongino said today this is too obviously a planned event.
I believe he is correct. He also stqted that no charges against Biden or his side would result. Correct again.
He went further to say that "information" will come forward in the suddenly found documents that further indicts Trump and the Right.
Imagine that.
The "way ahead of you" crafty Elites have already figured out exactly how to use this in the next rounds of elections to crush the Right.

Seriously...they think and plan so far ahead of most that it's shocking.
I feel sorry for conservatives and the maga crowd. They don't even know what the word "strategy" means. They are so outwitted.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I believe he is correct.
The "way ahead of you" crafty Elites have already figured out exactly how to use this in the next rounds of elections to crush the Right.

I feel sorry for conservatives and the maga crowd. They don't even know what the word "strategy" means. They are so outwitted.
I missed his show today. I need to go listen to his podcast after while.

The Gutter Media.

66096-1024.jpg

When Big Joe steps down we get our 1st female POTUS, alias "The Laughing Hyena"!

The total is climbing! This is why Biden lawyered up today with Bob Bauer, formally of Perkins-Coie Law Firm and Obama's White House council. Just think, former NSA officer Reality Winner did five years for leaking one intelligence report to the news site 'The Intercept '.

Hmmm. 20 and climbing. Not too impressive of ol Joe.

The total is climbing! This is why Biden lawyered up today with Bob Bauer, formally of Perkins-Coie Law Firm and Obama's White House council. Just think, former NSA officer Reality Winner did five years for leaking one intelligence report to the news site 'The Intercept '.

I thought it didn't matter.

To top it off there are now three locations that these documents have been found in. Some of them are Top-Secret-Compartmentalized- Need to Know. (TS/SCI) Now there is question if Biden's Aid, who handled these, was giving info to Hunter for his business dealings...

The plot thickens. Biden is in deep shit.. Let's flush the DC toilet.

She's not eligible! She not a natural born Citizen. She's a worse Usurper than Biden.
The laughing hyena will make POTUS one way or the other. It is a dark time for America. Pres. Biden had to go bye bye for the statist left could no longer use him. Kamale Tamale is the VP that will replace Big Joe as law dictates. Looks like more "Top Secret Documents have been planted to help drag down pres. Trump clear to the bottom of the ole tar pit! U.S. politick'n has hit an all time low as it's now "No Holds Barred"!

To top it off there are now three locations that these documents have been found in. Some of them are Top-Secret-Compartmentalized- Need to Know. (TS/SCI) Now there is question if Biden's Aid, who handled these, was giving info to Hunter for his business dealings...

The plot thickens. Biden is in deep shit.. Let's flush the DC toilet.
Doubt it. That said, it sure is stupid. I don't think Justice was wrong to assist the National Archives getting back the documents from Trump or going after him when he tried to keep.

I do think it was dumb as hell for over a year or more, knowing the archives were trying to recover from Donny and Joe not sending people on his team to hunt down, collect, and transfer to the archives anything, anywhere that could be construed to be similar in sensitive or great classification. Seems a different kind of unforced error gaff that could only have been overlooked, if there were a level of conceit involved on Team Joe.

The laughing hyena will make POTUS one way or the other. It is a dark time for America. Pres. Biden had to go bye bye for the statist left could no longer use him. Kamale Tamale is the VP that will replace Big Joe as law dictates. Looks like more "Top Secret Documents have been planted to help drag down pres. Trump clear to the bottom of the ole tar pit! U.S. politick'n has hit an all time low as it's now "No Holds Barred"!
The thought of her ever being President makes me pray for Joe's good health.

But what is impressive for the old codger, 8 of them should never have left the White House SCIF- EVER! Something they never found with Trump.
Both former pres Trump & pres. Biden are now in the statist lefts crosshairs. Kamale Tamale will be the next POTUS if only for half a term. I would laugh my guts out if pres. Tamale picked former pres. Obama as her VP!!! Even the Terminator movie series lacked the suspense, drama, Vaudevillian comedy(think three stooges here) & mystery that the D.istrict of C.orruption producers have displayed for the American constituencies amusement!

Thanks. This is looking dicey for Uncle Joe. Interesting this woman Kathy Chung started her career as a scheduler - a role that becomes privvy to everything the candidate does and everywhere s/he goes. Kaufman and Coons are Bidenistas, they're all from Delaware and all worked for each other.

I believe he is correct. He also stqted that no charges against Biden or his side would result. Correct again.
He went further to say that "information" will come forward in the suddenly found documents that further indicts Trump and the Right.
Imagine that.

Been thinking along these lines....This is another staged psyop.

Biden is too stupid to be crafty enough to get one document that belongs in a SCIF out of one, let alone a trove of them.

Forum List

Back