Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

4axc2q.jpg

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

I wouldnt go that far,, but we are for sure heading in that direction and her case is one more move in that direction,,

And America will turn into Saudi Arabia or Iran if we install her or any of her religous control freaks.

That's funny you should mention that. My wife's church had a meeting tonight and I went with her. They were discussing about throwing some fags out of the bell tower. I just had to speak up in your defense, so you owe me one, ya faggot.

Last edited:

If she had simply accepted her loss... she wouldn't be a trumptard.

Kinda pathetic when people actually gaslight themselves.

Biden smuggled secret documents under his corvette in his high security garage...
What does that have to do with Kari Lake comment?

Doom and Gloom crowd once again, so in 2023 America will become Venezuela if she isn't made Governor of Arizona?

No, but I want to thank her for her stupid comment.

Kind of amazing how many right-wingers wish to abandon democracy in favor of con artists, grifters, and pathological liars.

I didn't realize the intellectual rot was so deep until Trump came along.
Yeah, you fuckchops treated muh mocracy with the utmost respect when he won.

Not a fake scandal y'all wouldn't turn up to 11, not a riot you wouldn't cheer on, no bystander you wouldn't applaud being clobbered with bicycle locks, no voice you wouldn't either silence or drown out with your infantile screeching.

Spare us your piety, poseur.

You communists are going to destroy this country. You should have taken all the guns first.

What does that have to do with Kari Lake comment?

Doom and Gloom crowd once again, so in 2023 America will become Venezuela if she isn't made Governor of Arizona?

No, but I want to thank her for her stupid comment.

If you consider how many illegals are swarming across the Arizona border, and the fact that she would have actually done something to address that issue, she could be correct.

How many more illegals will we inherit before we become a third-world shithole live Venezuela?

Forum List

Back