BREAKING UPDATE: Up To 20 Classified Documents Now Found So Far At Biden’s Office And Home -- Multiple Marked Top-Secret

d2517ed324bb019b.jpeg

The total is climbing! This is why Biden lawyered up today with Bob Bauer, formally of Perkins-Coie Law Firm and Obama's White House council. Just think, former NSA officer Reality Winner did five years for leaking one intelligence report to the news site 'The Intercept '.

Some of them probably had our nuclear codes.

Dan Bongino said today this is too obviously a planned event.
I believe he is correct. He also stqted that no charges against Biden or his side would result. Correct again.
He went further to say that "information" will come forward in the suddenly found documents that further indicts Trump and the Right.
Imagine that.
The "way ahead of you" crafty Elites have already figured out exactly how to use this in the next rounds of elections to crush the Right.

Seriously...they think and plan so far ahead of most that it's shocking.
I feel sorry for conservatives and the maga crowd. They don't even know what the word "strategy" means. They are so outwitted.
Can you elaborate on how this can turn on Trump?

And just think of

I wouldn't doubt it. It might even be blueprints for military weapons such as the new B-21 Raider stealth bomber. Who knows?
My post was really just a joke as that is what the left claimed about Trump's classified documents. I figured turnabout is fair play.

The fact that Biden had/has top-secret documents in various locations for six years, and in places where lots of people could access them, is not the end of the story, to wit:

Biden and his family have ended up multi-millionaires via payments from the Communist Party. What is the connection between his family collecting a fortune from America’s enemies and the trove of top-secret information he had available, and was moving from place to place?

The total is climbing! This is why Biden lawyered up today with Bob Bauer, formally of Perkins-Coie Law Firm and Obama's White House council. Just think, former NSA officer Reality Winner did five years for leaking one intelligence report to the news site 'The Intercept '.

I'm down with charging BOTH Trump and Biden to the fullest extent of the law. They can share a cell in Leavenworth.

Democrats are coming unglued. The vultures went after trump like rabid dogs on classified documents, now we find out their guy has illegal stashes of classified documents everywhere :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

All the libtards were saying, “but….but….but Joe is cooperating and turned over all the classified info.”

Not so. That’s why the FBI should have raided his house months ago.”

IF JOE BIDEN COOPERATED AND TURNED IN ALL THE TS/SCI DOCUMENTS HE TOOK THEN WHY ARE HIS AIDES AND HIS LAWYERS STILL FINDING ILLEGAL CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ALL OVER THE FREAKIN' PLACE, ILLEGALLY STORED AND NOT SAFEGUARDED?

IF JOE BIDEN COOPERATED AND TURNED IN ALL THE TS/SCI DOCUMENTS HE TOOK THEN WHY ARE HIS AIDES AND HIS LAWYERS STILL FINDING ILLEGAL CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ALL OVER THE FREAKIN' PLACE, ILLEGALLY STORED AND NOT SAFEGUARDED?
And why are HIS lawyers and HIS aides allowed to do the searching? Why isn’t the FBI doing a complete sweep, like they did with Trump, with helicopters and boats?

I'm down with charging BOTH Trump and Biden to the fullest extent of the law. They can share a cell in Leavenworth.
i'm only for charging the ones that is actually guilty.

and isn't it funny...you're willing to throw joe under the bus in order to get President Trump. Interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back