BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

You're a fraud and a grifter, Last. You're a liar who knows what he's shilling is blithering nonsense. You're a conman, here to push one of the biggest political grifts in US history.
The hostile take over of the government through massive organized fraud is the biggest crime in US history.

The hostile take over of the government through massive organized fraud is the biggest crime in US history.

Biden just won, Fraud.

So says every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, certified vote, official tally, every court ruling, every law enforcement investigation.

But you can't make money off the truth, Last. So you shill a lie, like the fraud that you are.

Ask Dominion

Yeah, Fox News is going to settle.

Ray hired the Dominion lawyer that got that company $787,000,000. An attorney intimately familiar with all the dirty laundry of discovery in that case. He knows *exactly* where to go, exactly who to go to to get the best evidence.

Fox knows this. I predict an 8 figure settlement. Low 8, but 8.

Biden just won, Fraud.

So says every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, certified vote, official tally, every court ruling, every law enforcement investigation.

But you can't make money off the truth, Last. So you shill a lie, like the fraud that you are.
No, he did not.

Laughing....we won, Leo. If you want triggered, look at any of Trump's all caps tirades from a toilet in Florida.

My guy lives in the White House.
Your 'guy' is an illegal embarrassment to most Americans. Congratulations, you 'won' a new war, highest gas prices, highest interest rates, highest inflation, low wages, an imbecile VP and POTUS. Now you're all triggered.....again.

Laughing....we won, Leo. If you want triggered, look at any of Trump's all caps tirades from a toilet in Florida.

My guy lives in the White House.
Your 'guy' is an illegal embarrassment to Americans. Congratulations, you 'won' a new war, highest gas prices, highest interest rates, highest inflation, low wages, an imbecile VP and POTUS. Now you're all triggered.....again.

2c3e3fce291b053eb8b851f2ebb51446.png

Did I stutter? You were trained to believe bullshit. They told you it's a virtue to believe bullshit. It's what makes you a Christian. That's all. Now Trump tells you his bullshit and you swallow that too.
Looks like Arlie got the Democrat talking point template.....I can fill in the blanks too...."They told you it's a virtue to believe bullshit. It's what makes you a(n) Atheist. That's all. Now Biden tells you his bullshit and you swallow that too."

Forum List

Back