BREAKING UPDATE: Ray Epps' lawsuit against Fox News reveals he's being criminally charged by DOJ, 2.5 years after Jan 6 riot

An Den? An What? He's pulling more audience - and the money that goes with them - than he did at Fox. I consider myself relatively conservative on most issues and I don't agree with everything Tucker says BUT his competition has become so totally sold-out with bias that they can't hide their obvious lies any longer. By that standard, anyone who approaches news rationally and in an unbiased way is going to draw an audience that is stressed out about the chaos in America and is seeking TRUTH wherever they can find it. That is going to lead to him making BANK.

Epps was part of Jan 6th, he needs to be in jail. There are still people there for trespassing, he was part of it. He deserves the same.
I read that he never entered the building or got into a scuffle with a police officer

An Den? An What? He's pulling more audience - and the money that goes with them - than he did at Fox. I consider myself relatively conservative on most issues and I don't agree with everything Tucker says BUT his competition has become so totally sold-out with bias that they can't hide their obvious lies any longer. By that standard, anyone who approaches news rationally and in an unbiased way is going to draw an audience that is stressed out about the chaos in America and is seeking TRUTH wherever they can find it. That is going to lead to him making BANK.
What money? Twitter can’t even pay their rent.

Thanks for asking
How do Conservatives attack our Democracy?

They spread lies to cause mistrust in free elections
They try to illegitimize a free press
They try to overturn a legal election through violence
They try to steal an election with fake electors
They suppress the vote

Yet the dems are in control of all of those things... wonder how that happened? You're such an idiot.

Your dem heroes could be shooting people on sight for their political beliefs and you'd be carrying their water for them and rationalizing their actions, cheering them on even. When people wonder how in the hell the holocaust ever happened, you're the very definition of the type of people that allowed and encouraged it to happen. You're filth, and you would destroy the Constitution the very first chance you were able to. You don't deserve a country such as the USA, you'll never understand it or appreciate it, you're incapable of seeing anything clearly, you're the enemy of freedom and liberty and you're too stupid to even realize it. Have a nice day now. :cool:

Yet the dems are in control of all of those things... wonder how that happened? You're such an idiot.

Your dem heroes could be shooting people on sight for their political beliefs and you'd be carrying their water for them and rationalizing their actions, cheering them on even. When people wonder how in the hell the holocaust ever happened, you're the very definition of the type of people that allowed and encouraged it to happen. You're filth, and you would destroy the Constitution the very first chance you were able to. You don't deserve a country such as the USA, you'll never understand it or appreciate it, you're incapable of seeing anything clearly, you're the enemy of freedom and liberty and you're too stupid to even realize it. Have a nice day now. :cool:
No, we are not in control of those things
Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania were under Republican control

CrybabyLosers still said they cheated

So no reason whatsoever why any rational person would charge Ray before the MAGA faithful that attacked cops.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason either.

Ray is a MAGA faithful, and look at you lemmings in here defending him. Why is that? :laughing0301:

No, we are not in control of those things
Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania were under Republican control

CrybabyLosers still said they cheated

PA's dem governor and dem SOS changed the law on the fly, the same piece of shit SOS that is now the governor. And I never said I supported republicans, actions show the true state of the heart, and for most it is black, just like yours. :dunno:

Forum List

Back