BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Keep pulling the infiltrator weeds. Follow the money and pull. :)

^Trump's response to the left who are whining?

:rofl: ^ n

Why? I believe he carries the most baggage and is the easiest for Democrats to beat.
That makes more sense.
My question was who will you vote for in the "democrat" primary.
I assume you're a democrat, so voting for Trump made no sense.

one more try:
Who are you voting for in the democrat primary?

That makes more sense.
My question was who will you vote for in the "democrat" primary.
I assume you're a democrat, so voting for Trump made no sense.

one more try:
Who are you voting for in the democrat primary?

Don't know yet as I'm not sure who's running.

LOL

Your fear is palpable, gramps. And realize it or not, your refusal to answer the question answers for you. You unwittingly acknowledge the answer reveals you're full of shit. I have no problem with that and will continue exposing your bullshit...

4th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913
HA HA. There IS NO "question". There is only a pitiful attempt by you to dodge your guilt, and dirty this forum, by ALTERING a legitimate chart published by the NGO fivethirtyeight, with your phony drawn-in red line, and DEFLECT attention away from that. By now, everyone here knows what you did. some have already called you on it.

Where's your little green men from Mars, FAUX FAUN ? Don't we get to see them, along with your meaningless/mindless green circles ?

HA HA. There IS NO "question". There is only a pitiful attempt by you to dodge your guilt, and dirty this forum, by ALTERING a legitimate chart published by the NGO fivethirtyeight, with your phony drawn-in red line, and DEFLECT attention away from that. By now, everyone here knows what you did. some have already called you on it.

Where's your little green men from Mars, FAUX FAUN ? Don't we get to see them, along with your meaningless/mindless green circles ?

LOL

Of course there's a question. The one you're to scared to answer...

5th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

LOL

Of course there's a question. The one you're to scared to answer...

5th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913
I dont car if there is a onethoudand & 5th time, there IS NI question, and yu are just tryng to HIDE from yourguilt for ALTRING a legit chartand turning it ILLegit.

Niw I;m nit going t tlk any morel I just got back from the VA Hospital, and had surgery n my lung, and my throat is sore. Nuff said.

I dont car if there is a onethoudand & 5th time, there IS NI question, and yu are just tryng to HIDE from yourguilt for ALTRING a legit chartand turning it ILLegit.

Niw I;m nit going t tlk any morel I just got back from the VA Hospital, and had surgery n my lung, and my throat is sore. Nuff said.

You appear crazier than usual, gramps. And yes, this is a question. You should know that based on the question mark at the end...

6th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

By "worship," you mean calling him an idiot who's at least half senile?

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
No, by worship I mean worship, Halfwit.

You spend you time here defending him every day.

LOL

Yeah, because to you, me calling him an idiot who's at least half senile, is me defending him.

:cuckoo:
One out of a thousand posts slurping his shriveled ball sack isn’t fooling anyone, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

Forum List

Back