BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

By now, everybody in this forum knows what you did FAUX FAUN. And if they don't know, I'm going to SHOW them right now, by
1) reposting my 2 charts that I have posted numerous times (from the fivethirtyeight website).....and >>
2) reposting your DOCTORED, ALTERED, CONCOCTED, chart, that you took from the original fivethirtyeight charts that I posted

Then everyone can compare the 2, and quickly see the DIFFERENCE + they can also note that your FAKE chart has no signature at the bottom (like mine does). What's the matter FAUX boy? Afraid that fivethirtyeight might take action against you for libel, for taking their material, and reconstructing it to your little heart's desires ? Yeah, maybe they could or should,

Here is my sourced/signed charts >> from Post #s 275 & 319 in the thread >>
In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

And here is your FAKE, unsigned chart from Post # 387 in the thread >>

untitled-jpg.765327

As we all plainly see, the TRUE-original fivethirtyeight charts do not have a red VERTICAL line showing at the same time as the large, blue vertical line (fake Biden DUMPS) - but YOURS DOES, Faun. You DOCTORED my charts, to try to show Trump getting a big dump of votes at the same time Biden did.

But that didn't happen, nor was it shown on the original official 2 charts of Wisconsin & Michigan. That red vertical line only appears in your FAKE, unsigned (also not showing time of day), laughingstock concoction.

Every time you post FAUX FAUN, you make things worse for yourself. You're not going to slide out of this wth double talk and more fancy drawing with powerpoint or photoshop, or whatever you're using to perpetrate this fraud.
Oh lookee, lookee. In your latest concoction, post # 1348, now you've got a bunch of green circles. You keep this up, and eventually you might be doing drawings & paintings like mine, except my semi-abstract paintings are SUPPOSED to express some departure from reality. When we're talking about vote count charts, they are supposed to express reality 100%, but your chart is a clear, deviation from reality, as is obvious.

LOL

You're such a pussy, gramps. I called it. I said you wouldn't answer my question; and just as I predicted, you didn't, despite your logorrhea.

Second time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Families will be embarrassed to know any of their ancestors supported Trump.
Actually everyone should be embarrassed who voted for "the idiot ticket" of Biden/Harris.

Look at their record of disasters:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Actually everyone should be embarrassed who voted for "the idiot ticket" of Biden/Harris.

Look at their record of disasters:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

I may be sorry I voted for Biden. I actually voted against Trump.
If I made a mistake after 4 years, I will admit it. I am not a worshipper of Biden. So far I support some of what he has done. I don't support other things he he has done. I will make my final decision in 4 years.
Trump supporters dedicate their lives to Trump. Their lives are based on Trump succeeding. KYZR is desperate to defnd Trump. It is sick. It is an embarrassment. KYZR and other Trump supporters are in desperate need of help. They are addicted to Trump.

I may be sorry I voted for Biden. I actually voted against Trump.
If I made a mistake after 4 years, I will admit it. I am not a worshiper of Biden. So far I support some of what he has done. I don't support other things he he has done. I will make my final decision in 4 years. Trump supporters dedicate their lives to Trump. Their lives are based on Trump succeeding. KYZR is desperate to defend Trump. It is sick. It is an embarrassment. KYZR and other Trump supporters are in desperate need of help. They are addicted to Trump.
I'm a Desantis supporter. However, Trump was NOT treated fairly during his administration. Trump was a better president than Biden. Trump could debate with a hostile press. Biden can't do press conferences, he can't even read from the teleprompter.

Democrats are sick, always whining whining about Trump, when Joe Biden is the real disaster.

I'm a Desantis supporter. However, Trump was NOT treated fairly during his administration. Trump was a better president than Biden. Trump could debate with a hostile press. Biden can't do press conferences, he can't even read from the teleprompter.

Democrats are sick, always whining whining about Trump, when Joe Biden is the real disaster.
KYZR, anti-Trumpers include Republicans, Independents and Democrats. Trump is being brought down by independents and Republicans. As long as Trump minions focus on Democrats, they ar missing the biggest threat to Trump; anti-Trump independents and Republicans. The number of anti-Trumpers is increasing every day. I love it!
The biggest threat to the Republican party is Donald Trump, not Democrats.

Even your long-gone ancestors are embarrassed by your existence. Such a blot on the family’s name.

Tsk tsk
Your writers did it again. A brilliant cutting response. How do you do it.

Your response is the same as a grase school playground response; "I know you are, what am I."

KYZR, anti-Trumpers include Republicans, Independents and Democrats. Trump is being brought down by independents and Republicans. As long as Trump minions focus on Democrats, they ar missing the biggest threat to Trump; anti-Trump independents and Republicans. The number of anti-Trumpers is increasing every day. I love it!
We'll see how the primaries play out.
If Trump is the GOP nominee, democrat heads will explode, like 2016.
The difference being that Biden and Kamala are now known to be total incompetents, and totally un-electable.

We'll see how the primaries play out.
If Trump is the GOP nominee, democrat heads will explode, like 2016.
The difference being that Biden and Kamala are now known to be total incompetents, and totally un-electable.
Incompetence v. clown. What has my country come to?

Incompetence v. clown. What has my country come to?
The best resume' for any presidential candidate ever is Mike Pompeo.
First in his class at West Point.
Director of the CIA
Secretary of State

There are several competent governors, liked my pick, Ron Desantis, but the most electable might be Nikki Haley.

I'm hoping that GOP primary voters pass over Trump and pick a competent nominee.

The best resume' for any presidential candidate ever is Mike Pompeo.
First in his class at West Point.
Director of the CIA
Secretary of State

There are several competent governors, liked my pick, Ron Desantis, but the most electable might be Nikki Haley.

I'm hoping that GOP primary voters pass over Trump and pick a competent nominee.
Damn, I am just starting my first beer and I am agreeing with you? But yea, I want a POTUS that is not crazy or stupid. Is that too much to ask?

LOL

You're such a pussy, gramps. I called it. I said you wouldn't answer my question; and just as I predicted, you didn't, despite your logorrhea.

Second time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913
The point of your ALTERATION of the original fivethirtyeight chart was to FALSELY try to show Trump receiving a DUMP of votes (although smaller) at the same time (@ 4:30am) that Biden received his BIG dump of votes.

That's what is being discussed her, Mr DEFLECTION.

Who the hell cares about where the green circles are ? Looks like you want to talk about ANYTHING other than your phony red line that you DOCTORED the chart to show what YOU WANTED it to show. Sure, bring up some other stuff so we won't be talking about the core issue > the fraudulent vote DUMPS Biden received. Nobody is going to fall for that. I'm going to keep on talking about your PHONY red line, until you apologize to the forum for LYING to us.

What are you doing here, FAUX FAUN? You should have fled from this forum, as you would probably would have been banished from any other forum, for what you did. You are in total disgrace. You should have apologized to me, to fivethirtyeight, and to this whole forum, for deliberately posting MISinformation, designed to MISLEAD all of us here.

Instead, in your weakness and cowardice, you ty to cloud up the discussion with extraneous stuff. You are pathetic.

Last edited:
Trump's approval rate among Republicans just ROSE from 51% to 54%. No Republican is even close to him in support for the 2024 nomination. I love it.

Every time we see Trump-bashing posts like yours here, we see all the more how absolutely terrified you guys are of Donald Trump. Ho hum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back