BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

The point of your ALTERATION of the original fivethirtyeight chart was to FALSELY try to show Trump receiving a DUMP of votes (although smaller) at the same time (@ 4:30am) that Biden received his BIG dump of votes.

That's what is being discussed her, Mr DEFLECTION.

Who the hell cares about where the green circles are ? Looks like you want to talk about ANYTHING other than your phony red line that you DOCTORED the chart to show what YOU WANTED it to show. Sure, bring up some other stuff so we won't be talking about the core issue > the fraudulent vote DUMPS Biden received. Nobody is going to fall for that. I'm going to keep on talking about your PHONY red line, until you apologize to the forum for LYING to us.

What are you doing here, FAUX FAUN? You should have fled from this forum, as you would probably would have been banished from any other forum, for what you did. You are in total disgrace. You should have apologized to me, to fivethirtyeight, and to this whole forum, for deliberately posting MISinformation, designed to MISLEAD all of us here.

Instead, in your weakness and cowardice, you ty to cloud up the discussion with extraneous stuff. You are pathetic.

Why are you so afraid to answer such a simple question, gramps? Oh, that's right... because the answer to this question exposes you're full of shit. By the way, everyone here knows that too, including you.

3rd time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Keep running, pussy. :scared1:

We'll see how the primaries play out.
If Trump is the GOP nominee, democrat heads will explode, like 2016.
The difference being that Biden and Kamala are now known to be total incompetents, and totally un-electable.
If Trump is the nominee, Trump's biggest problem is not Democrat heads exploding it is Republicans and independents not voting for him. It is republican and independent's heads exploding, that is Trump's problem.
Trump lemmings are so simple minded they see the world as Trump supporters and Democrats. Everyone is either one or the other. That is Trump lemmings's overall problem; they see the world in such a simplistic way, they cannot see the real world.

That's what they will be regarding Joe Biden. They're embarrassed of that right now. And the laughing fool Harris, even more. :rolleyes:
I am not a member of the Biden cult. I think he has done some things well and made mistakes. I will let each individual make their own conclusion.
I do not take it personally if someone criticizes Biden. The Trump minions are offended when someone criticizes Trump. These people are SICK.

If Trump is the nominee, Trump's biggest problem is not Democrat heads exploding it is Republicans and independents not voting for him. It is republican and independent's heads exploding, that is Trump's problem.
Trump lemmings are so simple minded they see the world as Trump supporters and Democrats. Everyone is either one or the other. That is Trump lemmings's overall problem; they see the world in such a simplistic way, they cannot see the real world.
Simple question: who would make the most competent president in 2024, Trump, Biden, or Kamala?

If the GOP nominates a nevertrumper, they don't have a path to victory unless they can win over the 74 million little Trumpsters.

If you were advising nominee Larry Hogan, ex. given, what would you tell him to say to win over the Little Trumpsters and others who aren't members of the Biden Cult?

Personally, I don't think that there is a damn thing they could say that would be effective. Any criticism a Hogan or a Baker or a Bush made of Sleepy Joe wouldn't be credible. After all, without their support Biden wouldn't have made it to the WH to cause havoc in the first place. People aren't going to hire an arsonist to put out the fire he caused.

Simple question: who would make the most competent president in 2024, Trump, Biden, or Kamala?
Trump is last on many people's lists, no matter who is on the list.

Trump will have more people vote against him than for him. It depends on who the Democrats nominate, who the undecideds will vote for. Trump gives the Democrats the best chance to win. I hope it is not Biden. But I would vote for Biden over Trump. There are Republicans I would vote for over Biden, but Trump is not the one.

If the GOP nominates a nevertrumper, they don't have a path to victory unless they can win over the 74 million little Trumpsters.

If you were advising nominee Larry Hogan, ex. given, what would you tell him to say to win over the Little Trumpsters and others who aren't members of the Biden Cult?

Personally, I don't think that there is a damn thing they could say that would be effective. Any criticism a Hogan or a Baker or a Bush made of Sleepy Joe wouldn't be credible. After all, without their support Biden wouldn't have made it to the WH to cause havoc in the first place. People aren't going to hire an arsonist to put out the fire he caused.
The words of a Trump lemming. He is saying what Trump told him. Not one thought from his tiny brain. No individual discretionary thinking. The description of an always Trump whacko.

Trump will have more people vote against him than for him. It depends on who the Democrats nominate, who the undecideds will vote for. Trump gives the Democrats the best chance to win. I hope it is not Biden. But I would vote for Biden over Trump. There are Republicans I would vote for over Biden, but Trump is not the one.

I would vote for almost any Republican over Biden. But Biden would get my vote over Trump, DeSantis, Jordan, Greene or McConnell.

We're opposites. I'm voting Desantis in the primary.
But if Trump is the nominee, I'll vote for him over any democrat

At this point, it's looking like Kamala.
Exactly. Most democrats see that Biden is simply too old.
If Kamala doesn't win the nomination black women probably won't vote.
Tough dilemma for the democrats.

So who you voting for in the primary?

Exactly. Most democrats see that Biden is simply too old.
If Kamala doesn't win the nomination black women probably won't vote.
Tough dilemma for the democrats.

So who you voting for in the primary?

Trump.

Why are you so afraid to answer such a simple question, gramps? Oh, that's right... because the answer to this question exposes you're full of shit. By the way, everyone here knows that too, including you.

3rd time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Keep running, pussy. :scared1:
I'm not afraid to answer your silly little deflection, designed only to deflect attention away from your FABRICATED Trump red line. I dont answer meaningless questions which are part of you RUNNING AWAY from your GUILT, which the whole forum has seen

Hey, look guys! Fawn is drawing some little green circles. Anything to draw attention away from the fivethirtyeight charts for Wisconsin & Michigan, showing election fraud by Demoncreeps. Next he'll be drawing pictures of little green men from Mars. And then the cow jumping over the moon.

And speaking of election fraud by Demoncreeps, the Democrat election fraud in the 2020 Arizona governor race, which got 300,000 fabricated, unmatching signatures counted, has just been INVALIDATED by the Arizona Supreme Court. Kari Lake finally will now be crowned governer of Arizona, for the election that she won. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm not afraid to answer your silly little deflection, designed only to deflect attention away from your FABRICATED Trump red line. I dont answer meaningless questions which are part of you RUNNING AWAY from your GUILT, which the whole forum has seen

Hey, look guys! Fawn is drawing some little green circles. Anything to draw attention away from the fivethirtyeight charts for Wisconsin & Michigan, showing election fraud by Demoncreeps. Next he'll be drawing pictures of little green men from Mars. And then the cow jumping over the moon.

And speaking of election fraud by Demoncreeps, the Democrat election fraud in the 2020 Arizona governor race, which got 300,000 fabricated, unmatching signatures counted, has just been INVALIDATED by the Arizona Supreme Court. Kari Lake finally will now be crowned governer of Arizona, for the election that she won. :biggrin:

LOL

Your fear is palpable, gramps. And realize it or not, your refusal to answer the question answers for you. You unwittingly acknowledge the answer reveals you're full of shit. I have no problem with that and will continue exposing your bullshit...

4th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Tuesday: Arrest Imminent.

Nope... Not today :lol: however Trump is sure making bank for the 2024 run. :thup:

And meanwhile, the left are left confused but angry and that's a fine place for a leftist to be. Angry and nowhere to let it out ... so they eat their own.

Forum List

Back