Woke Causing The World To Go Broke

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So yet another bank is going broke from mismanagement, and yet again, it's a woke leftist that's causing it to happen.
Why is it that in every case the city, state, bank, whatever, is folding because some weirdo has somehow been put in charge of it.

When something is going wrong these days it always seems to be the same types who made it happen.

So yet another bank is going broke from mismanagement, and yet again, it's a woke leftist that's causing it to happen.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

That's right, dumbass. Only 10 out of 11 members of the board were old white men, which proves woke is the cause. If it had been 11 out of 11, everything would have been fine.

You're truly some special kind of stupid. This is the dumbest propaganda imaginable, and you still fell for it. Is there anything that your masters trickle down that you won't guzzle?

Just go back to sleep ... mud ... live in your dream world ... a world where we can just "print" all the money we want to without consequences ...

I stepped outside this morning and I would swear I hear hardy Chinese laughter reverberating in the atmosphere
(some won't understand it...but that's metaphorically speaking)

Just go back to sleep ... mud ... live in your dream world ... a world where we can just "print" all the money we want to without consequences ...
Hahahaha.....it's so funny.

I remember when I first started posting on this forum about media bias....and everyone pretty much said what you just said.

Now we're reaping the rewards of all of the censorship by the biased media. It's a friggen joke to all of you.

Weirdos are running things and it shows.

vbnv.png

I remember when I first started posting on this forum about media bias....and everyone pretty much said what you just said.

Now we're reaping the rewards of all of the censorship by the biased media. It's a friggen joke to all of you.

Yeah. This EXACT SAME shit took place in Venezuela as the Right conceded all their rights and their Constitution.
All the conservatives in Venezuela could do is run for the borders and head for America. Little did they know the USA was right behind them.

The dream of coming to America for freedom and opportunity must be confusing for so many arriving here.
Imagine how all those who attempted to immigrate here legally (and the right way) must feel.

The bank didn't go broke because of woke policies, it went broke because it made bad investments by playing fast and loose with the rules in high risk investments. Kinda what happened back in 2008. Was it because of woke policies that banks tanked back in 2008? No. It was because of risky investments, same as what just happened.

But.................I understand............."go woke, go broke" is the kind of bumper sticker slogan that the right likes to use. Sounds catchy, goes against policies they don't like, and is easy to remember.

View attachment 766892

Go back to sleep ... mud ... The Rich are prospering ... you're not ... just close your eyes and ignore the world around you ...

The bank didn't go broke because of woke policies, it went broke because it made bad investments by playing fast and loose with the rules in high risk investments. Kinda what happened back in 2008. Was it because of woke policies that banks tanked back in 2008? No. It was because of risky investments, same as what just happened.

But.................I understand............."go woke, go broke" is the kind of bumper sticker slogan that the right likes to use. Sounds catchy, goes against policies they don't like, and is easy to remember.
Thanks for the admission.
They have these cross-dressing leftists making really stupid moves and you don't think their politics has anything to do with it.

My you're one seriously gullible asshole.

Why is it that in every case the city, state, bank, whatever, is folding because some weirdo has somehow been put in charge of it.

When something is going wrong these days it always seems to be the same types who made it happen.

I love how MAGAts want us to believe a BANK failed because they were too empathic. :heehee:

Then you should see it's "printing" money that's causing you to go broke ... not me, it's you that's going broke ... if you're "awake", then you're "woke" ... you're just stupid is all ...
What are you talking about?
Printing money is causing inflation. Inflation is allowing the fed to raise interest rates which is causing all of this BS.

Forum List

Back