BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

I read that the grand jury will not hear evidence for another month, so it is hard to say.

In other words, the "Walls Are Closing In!!!" balloon just got deflated for the umpteenth time.

But the next time the Lucy media places the football in front of their Leftist Charlie Brown audience, the identical "UUUUUGGGGHHHH!" will resound throughout the land as reality comes crashing down, yet again.

And then the cycle begins all over, once more.

For those of us who are sane, it really is quite a spectacle to behold.

But don't worry Libs, you'll get him next time.

Your corporate overlords, like, totally promise.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.---

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.

I agree. Let them continue doing so... :)

From the article:

This was a misdemeanor in New York that Alvin Bragg has decided to elevate to a felony while at the same time downgrading other felonies to misdemeanors.

What POSes Dims are

:(

In other words, the "Walls Are Closing In!!!" balloon just got deflated for the umpteenth time.

But the next time the Lucy media places the football in front of their Leftist Charlie Brown audience, the identical "UUUUUGGGGHHHH!" will resound throughout the land as reality comes crashing down, yet again.

LOL

I wonder if Trump being actually handcuffed and arrested would not make him MORE attractive to Americans, eventhose who once hated him (because cnn told them to)

It was the NY Times that wrote two stories before Trump said anything which claimed an indictment and an arrest were imminent.
According to CNN, the grand jury just voted to indict. We can await another source. Hot damn I’m elated if true!

What was that, red hat?

Forum List

Back