‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

I hope people realize that technically this is not a vaccine
It's very much a vaccine according to current definitions. A fairly new type is all. Stop kidding yourself.
Actually no it is not it is an MRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell... A vaccine or the term for a vaccine is legally defined in the public health laws under CDC and FDA standards.. A vacinne must do two things to be legally defined as a vaccine.. It must stimulate an immunity and it must disrupt transmission... The ones who have given us this MRNA strand have been very specific in saying that it going into a cell in our bodies. That it is a treatment . It does not stop the transmission of the virus however... This is important as you can take the shot but still get infected plus it does not truly pass the designation of being labelled a vaccine but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves and look at the old definition of a vaccine and how they have convieniately changed that...
Also very funny.

Actually no it is not it is an MRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell...
Looks like that was meant to be two sentences:
  1. Actually no, it is not {a vaccine}
  2. It is an mRNA {non vaccine} ..
?
A vaccine or the term for a vaccine is legally defined in the public health laws under CDC and FDA standards..
Great. Now pretend I'm from Missouri..
Oh, unless you're just scrambling and don't really have anything backing this belief of yours that mRNAs are not vaccines?.. In which case, my, how embarrassing for you!
A vacinne must do two things to be legally defined as a vaccine.. It must stimulate an immunity and it must disrupt transmission...
See above.. It's incumbent upon you alone to provide your sources when you assert positive factual claims. At least provide a link to a reputable source claiming the exact same thing..
but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves
Yeah, I haven't and have and no, that's not how this works, but again?.. nice try?.. not really!

Interesting story I found over at childrenshealthdefense.org today...

03/31/21

Washington, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, New York, California and Minnesota have all reported breakthrough cases of COVID.

The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) announced Tuesday it is investigating reports of people who tested positive for COVID more than two weeks after being fully vaccinated against the disease.

According to Kiro 7 News, a CBS affiliate in Washington, the DOH is investigating reports of the so-called “breakthrough cases,” which it said are expected with any vaccine. Each case was confirmed with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or a positive antigen test more than two weeks after the person had been fully vaccinated.

A majority of people with confirmed vaccine breakthrough experienced mild symptoms, if any. However, since Feb. 1, eight people with vaccine breakthrough cases were hospitalized and the DOH “is investigating two potential vaccine breakthrough cases where the patients died. Both patients were more than 80 years old and suffered underlying health issues,” officials said in a press release.

Full article:
The vaccine doesn't make you immune. It makes it far less likely that you will become seriously ill

The vaccine doesn't make you immune. It makes it far less likely that you will become seriously ill

That's certainly been claimed by the vaccine companies. Based on what I've read below, however, I believe the claims are false. The following quoted material only deals with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but I suspect it would also apply to the other Covid vaccines...

Media outlets, politicians, and public health officials have blared the 95% efficacy for both formulations. To the casual observer, this would denote 95% reduction in hospitalizations or deaths. When in fact the 95% is calculated, based upon the “Primary Efficacy Endpoints.”

In the trial literature these endpoints are described by both companies as non-severe cold/flu SYMPTOMS coupled with a positive PCR.

Pfizer has reported:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was the presence of at least one of the following symptoms and a positive SARS-CoV-2 NAAT within 4 days of the symptomatic period: Fever; New or increased cough; New or increased shortness of breath; Chills; New or increased muscle pain; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Diarrhea; Vomiting.”
Moderna reported in likeness:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was defined as: At least TWO of the following systemic symptoms: Fever (≥38ºC), chills, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s), OR At least ONE of the following respiratory signs/ symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR clinical or radiographical evidence of pneumonia; and NP swab, nasal swab, or saliva sample (or respiratory sample, if hospitalized) positive for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR.”

To reiterate, in both trials, once one/two symptoms appeared in a participant, it was designated a “case” or “event” when coupled with a positive PCR “test”. Once 170 “cases” occurred in Pfizer/BioNtech trial, and 196 “cases” occurred in Moderna trial, this data was used to calculate efficacy. Shockingly, only under 200 cases for a novel therapy which is being deployed/subjected on millions of people around the world.

Furthermore, people are not being informed that “95%” or so efficacy, is calculated based on a useless metric of relative efficacy and is therefore very misleading.

Eg.Pfizer/BioNtech:

8 “cases” in vaccine group
162 “cases” in placebo group

8/162 = 5%
100%-5%= 95%

Therefore, they are claiming that the synthetic gene therapy injections are 95% efficacious. What they are not factoring in is the size of the denominator. If it is large, then with 8 vs 162, the difference becomes less significant. It matters how many people were in each group, for example, whether this be 200, 2,000, or 20,000.

This is the absolute risk reduction for Pfizer/BioNtech, each group had over 18,000 people!

Injection Group: 8/18,198 = 0.04%
Placebo Group: 162/18,325= 0.88%

Therefore, the absolute risk reduction for Primary Efficacy Endpoint is 0.84%. (ie. 0.88-0.04)

This means, that someone who takes the Pfizer/BioNtech injection, has less than 1% chance of reducing at least one symptom of non-severe “Covid” for a period of 2 months. This means that someone who takes this injection has over 99% chance that it won’t work, regarding the efficacy. Over 100 people have to be injected for it to “work” in one person.

The actual efficacy of Pfizer/BioNtech Synthetic Gene Therapy

The actual efficacy of Moderna Synthetic Gene Therapy

Source:

03/31/21

Washington, Florida, South Carolina, Texas, New York, California and Minnesota have all reported breakthrough cases of COVID.

The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) announced Tuesday it is investigating reports of people who tested positive for COVID more than two weeks after being fully vaccinated against the disease.

According to Kiro 7 News, a CBS affiliate in Washington, the DOH is investigating reports of the so-called “breakthrough cases,” which it said are expected with any vaccine. Each case was confirmed with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or a positive antigen test more than two weeks after the person had been fully vaccinated.

A majority of people with confirmed vaccine breakthrough experienced mild symptoms, if any. However, since Feb. 1, eight people with vaccine breakthrough cases were hospitalized and the DOH “is investigating two potential vaccine breakthrough cases where the patients died. Both patients were more than 80 years old and suffered underlying health issues,” officials said in a press release.

Full article:
That's why we were originally told to wait 4-8 weeks before assuming it takes affect, then they said 2 weeks, and of course people never wait that even before dropping their guard.
Not everyone.

After the first shot I feel as though I have changed, morphed into a new and brilliant species as a used car salesman..
You must have been in bad shape before the vaccine. Not good news for the vaccine.

Well, there goes any faith people had in the vaccines to begin with.

And discouraging people to buttress their health will lead to EVEN MORE Covid cases.

Judging from many people's comments here, it seems that if people believed in the vaccines beforehand, this didn't put that much of a dent in people's confidence in them. That being said, any dent is good in my view. There are other ways to protect against diseases as has been mentioned here, such as eating nutritious foods and not stressing out too much.

And what if there is a vaccine that actually does what its supposed to? Will you simply 'cut off your nose to spite your face' so to speak?

Undermining faith in legitimate medical science will harm more people than it will supposedly help.
then you must be their --experimental sheep---by now...congrats...i here germany--again suspended the AZ vaccine....go ahead you retarded demonRATS, rush to get the chinese flu vaccine, that does nothing...you are good sheep

Please, can we avoid these types of attacks? I'm not a fan of vaccines in general, but I think that the only way we will ever have a constructive debate on these issues is if we be respectful with each other.
cant handle the TRUTH?

That's certainly been claimed by the vaccine companies. Based on what I've read below, however, I believe the claims are false. The following quoted material only deals with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but I suspect it would also apply to the other Covid vaccines...

Media outlets, politicians, and public health officials have blared the 95% efficacy for both formulations. To the casual observer, this would denote 95% reduction in hospitalizations or deaths. When in fact the 95% is calculated, based upon the “Primary Efficacy Endpoints.”

In the trial literature these endpoints are described by both companies as non-severe cold/flu SYMPTOMS coupled with a positive PCR.

Pfizer has reported:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was the presence of at least one of the following symptoms and a positive SARS-CoV-2 NAAT within 4 days of the symptomatic period: Fever; New or increased cough; New or increased shortness of breath; Chills; New or increased muscle pain; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Diarrhea; Vomiting.”
Moderna reported in likeness:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was defined as: At least TWO of the following systemic symptoms: Fever (≥38ºC), chills, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s), OR At least ONE of the following respiratory signs/ symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR clinical or radiographical evidence of pneumonia; and NP swab, nasal swab, or saliva sample (or respiratory sample, if hospitalized) positive for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR.”

To reiterate, in both trials, once one/two symptoms appeared in a participant, it was designated a “case” or “event” when coupled with a positive PCR “test”. Once 170 “cases” occurred in Pfizer/BioNtech trial, and 196 “cases” occurred in Moderna trial, this data was used to calculate efficacy. Shockingly, only under 200 cases for a novel therapy which is being deployed/subjected on millions of people around the world.

Furthermore, people are not being informed that “95%” or so efficacy, is calculated based on a useless metric of relative efficacy and is therefore very misleading.

Eg.Pfizer/BioNtech:

8 “cases” in vaccine group
162 “cases” in placebo group

8/162 = 5%
100%-5%= 95%

Therefore, they are claiming that the synthetic gene therapy injections are 95% efficacious. What they are not factoring in is the size of the denominator. If it is large, then with 8 vs 162, the difference becomes less significant. It matters how many people were in each group, for example, whether this be 200, 2,000, or 20,000.

This is the absolute risk reduction for Pfizer/BioNtech, each group had over 18,000 people!

Injection Group: 8/18,198 = 0.04%
Placebo Group: 162/18,325= 0.88%

Therefore, the absolute risk reduction for Primary Efficacy Endpoint is 0.84%. (ie. 0.88-0.04)

This means, that someone who takes the Pfizer/BioNtech injection, has less than 1% chance of reducing at least one symptom of non-severe “Covid” for a period of 2 months. This means that someone who takes this injection has over 99% chance that it won’t work, regarding the efficacy. Over 100 people have to be injected for it to “work” in one person.

The actual efficacy of Pfizer/BioNtech Synthetic Gene Therapy

The actual efficacy of Moderna Synthetic Gene Therapy

Source:

right a reduction in hospitalizations and deaths.

where does it say it prevents you 100% from contracting Covid?

Nowhere.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?
153100390_10224331972357582_162668432403909750_n.jpg

Actually no it is not it is an MRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell...
Looks like that was meant to be two sentences:
  1. Actually no, it is not {a vaccine}
  2. It is an mRNA {non vaccine} ..
?
A vaccine or the term for a vaccine is legally defined in the public health laws under CDC and FDA standards..
Great. Now pretend I'm from Missouri..
Oh, unless you're just scrambling and don't really have anything backing this belief of yours that mRNAs are not vaccines?.. In which case, my, how embarrassing for you!
A vacinne must do two things to be legally defined as a vaccine.. It must stimulate an immunity and it must disrupt transmission...
See above.. It's incumbent upon you alone to provide your sources when you assert positive factual claims. At least provide a link to a reputable source claiming the exact same thing..
but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves
Yeah, I haven't and have and no, that's not how this works, but again?.. nice try?.. not really!

This guy here...

03/31/21

Full article:
The site you quoted also.blames 5G for childhood illness and is rabidly antivaxer.

I'm calling "bullshit".

After the first shot I feel as though I have changed, morphed into a new and brilliant species as a used car salesman..
You must have been in bad shape before the vaccine. Not good news for the vaccine.
They paid me so I took a shot..What's the problem?
I think you should go back for another shot and see if you can morph into something other than a used car salesman. Hell, Trump fanatics will never get the vaccine if that is all they get out of it.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but

View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?

View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Confers with experts like Fauci? That has been wrong through this entire covid thing.

Confers with experts like Fauci? That has been wrong through this entire covid thing.
I forget, was it Fauci that said this would all be over by Easter last year?
At first Fauci said we had nothing to worry about. Trump did everything Fauci told him to do. One thing I didn't like about him. If we went on with our lives like Trump said we should do. We would be over this thing by now.

Forum List

Back