‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

This is important as you can take the shot but still get infected plus it does not truly pass the designation of being labelled a vaccine but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves and look at the old definition of a vaccine and how they have convieniately changed that
I can’t find anything about changing the definition of a vaccine. Is there anything to substantiate this?

At first Fauci said we had nothing to worry about.
You always forget that he said you have nothing to worry about “for now” and that was when there were only a handful of cases in the US.

Lying about Fauci is a popular sport around here.
No Fauci said we had nothing to worry about, but you try to spin the truth.

You shouldn’t let sound bytes deceive you. If you keep listening, he said that could change if things get worse but always qualified it as “for now”.

I have the truth on my side.

After the first shot I feel as though I have changed, morphed into a new and brilliant species as a used car salesman..
Which did you get? Moderna?
yes
That's what I got too. Blurred my vision for about an hour shortly after the (first) shot was administered, and got a little tired for three hours or so, but then felt good enough to get a little work done.

It's the morning of day two and so far I feel completely normal...even though I rather expected an immune response.

Did you have any side effects?

After the first shot I feel as though I have changed, morphed into a new and brilliant species as a used car salesman..
Which did you get? Moderna?
yes
That's what I got too. Blurred my vision for about an hour shortly after the (first) shot was administered, and got a little tired for three hours or so, but then felt good enough to get a little work done.

It's the morning of day two and so far I feel completely normal...even though I rather expected an immune response.

Did you have any side effects?

I had a sore spot on my arm for 24 hours.

You shouldn’t let sound bytes deceive you. If you keep listening, he said that could change if things get worse but always qualified it as “for now”.

Politifact lol, Fauci also said mask were useless, two week quarantine. Fauci is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame and like a good liberal he lies about everything. Cause he knows his sheep, like you will believe anything he says.

Politifact lol, Fauci also said mask were useless, two week quarantine. Fauci is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame and like a good liberal he lies about everything. Cause he knows his sheep, like you will believe anything he says.

Dr. Fauci is well educated in his field and has served six presidents. What are YOUR qualifications? Are you like Trump?

27 hours after 1st Pfizer shot, soreness and a little swelling, arm feels a bit numb now is all.

The site you quoted also.blames 5G for childhood illness and is rabidly antivaxer.

The site you mention was founded by Robert Kennedy Jr, the nephew of ex President JFK and the son of Robert Kennedy. I know both men had their flaws, but I think JFK was a very good President for his time before his assassination and I also think Robert Kennedy would have been a great President had he not been assassinated as well. It seems clear that the Kennedy family frequently has a penchant for looking into things that large corporate interests would rather them not do and may well have paid the ultimate price for doing so. I applaud them for it.

Now, as to your assertions, it's true that his site believe that 5G radio frequencies can be harmful. Given the evidence I have seen, I think they have good reason to believe this. They are also suing the FCC for refusing to review their 1996 wireless health guidelines:

As to your second assertion, Robert Kennedy is not actually an anti-vaxxer. He does believe that the current vaccine safety system is inadequate, however, as he mentioned in an open letter to President Biden recently:

-I- am an anti vaxxer and think that the world would be better off if all vaccines were discontinued. My stance is shared by some of those who created the Vaxxed series of documentaries.

Dr. Fauci is well educated in his field and has served six presidents. What are YOUR qualifications? Are you like Trump?
Common sense and if we didn't listen to Fauci and just quarantined the vulnerable and let the healthy live their lives. The economy wouldn't of crashed and we would be over this by now. Fauci is a dumbass.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?
View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Gates is completely immoral--STEALING the basis of his business empire from somenone else while bribing government officials to do his bidding. Want to talk about his foundation scam now?

-I- am an anti vaxxer and think that the world would be better off if all vaccines were discontinued. My stance is shared by some of those who created the Vaxxed series of documentaries.
While Bill Buckley was an insufferable ass and I disagree with you, I respect the tone of your statement here.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?
View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Gates is completely immoral--STEALING the basis of his business empire from somenone else while bribing government officials to do his bidding. Want to talk about his foundation scam now?

Nope.. Look at his charity work.. He hasn't been banned from having a charity like Trump. Gates is on the up an up.. You're just small minded and petty..

Gates hasn't been mired down in lawsuits and bankruptcies for the past 40 years.

Gates hasn't been mired down in lawsuits and bankruptcies for the past 40 years.
O'Reilly?
A spectacular failure
By day 2, it became clear that strategy was failing spectacularly. As New Yorker writer Ken Auletta once noted, Gates had never in his life groveled for a job or suffered many of the indignities most of us experience on a regular basis. He regularly berated reporters for asking what he’d say were stupid questions. Publicly lauded as the wise sage, consummate businessman, and industry visionary, Gates was accustomed to being treated with obsequious deference from all but a small number of peers. As such, he had little or no experience tolerating—let alone encountering—dissent, criticism, or challenges to his authority.

The lack of experience played right into the government’s hand. Instead of portraying a leader in control of his domain and confident in his case and his company’s legal and ethical righteousness, the courtroom videos showed a side of Gates that had never been on public display before. He was petulant, petty, flustered, and dour. He was ineffectual. He was, in a word, beaten.

Common sense and if we didn't listen to Fauci and just quarantined the vulnerable and let the healthy live their lives. The economy wouldn't of crashed and we would be over this by now. Fauci is a dumbass.
Common sense comes with real world experience which you don’t have.

You can’t quarantine only the vulnerable. It doesn’t really work.

He said masks were unnecessary before we understood the prevalence of asymptomatic spread.

Who would you trust more? Someone who changes their mind based on new information or someone who never changes their mind despite new information?

How thoughtless. Quarantining only the vulnerable won't work.

Forum List

Back