‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

It seems clear the vaccines are way more dangerous than the Kung Flu itself.
Thanks to Tramp's rush to get them out for his election!! The more Americans who die the happier Tramp and Putin are!

BlueHand.jpg
BlueAnon.jpg
BUTTHOLE.png
Now Trump's a bum for getting the vaccine out TOO quickly! :21:

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?
View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Gates is completely immoral--STEALING the basis of his business empire from somenone else while bribing government officials to do his bidding. Want to talk about his foundation scam now?
Nonsense. Gates is responsible for the software that has created millions of jobs
and a charity foundation that has been quite successful in its endeavors.
Why you would denigrate him is hard to figure. Oh wait! I know I know!
It's because he didn't support Trump, which is certainly cause for denigration, yes?

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but

View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Confers with experts like Fauci? That has been wrong through this entire covid thing.
No. It has been right throughout the quest to keep abreast with the spread of a disease that essentially hit us out of nowhere.

The site you quoted also.blames 5G for childhood illness and is rabidly antivaxer.

The site you mention was founded by Robert Kennedy Jr, the nephew of ex President JFK and the son of Robert Kennedy. I know both men had their flaws, but I think JFK was a very good President for his time before his assassination and I also think Robert Kennedy would have been a great President had he not been assassinated as well. It seems clear that the Kennedy family frequently has a penchant for looking into things that large corporate interests would rather them not do and may well have paid the ultimate price for doing so. I applaud them for it.

Now, as to your assertions, it's true that his site believe that 5G radio frequencies can be harmful. Given the evidence I have seen, I think they have good reason to believe this. They are also suing the FCC for refusing to review their 1996 wireless health guidelines:

As to your second assertion, Robert Kennedy is not actually an anti-vaxxer. He does believe that the current vaccine safety system is inadequate, however, as he mentioned in an open letter to President Biden recently:

-I- am an anti vaxxer and think that the world would be better off if all vaccines were discontinued. My stance is shared by some of those who created the Vaxxed series of documentaries.
Dude, no matter who he's related to he's a flake.

Get over it.

-I- am an anti vaxxer and think that the world would be better off if all vaccines were discontinued. My stance is shared by some of those who created the Vaxxed series of documentaries.

The world before vaccines...

Stand-up-Iron-Lung.jpg3043.pngAP_411101043.jpgTetanus.png01.jpg

The vaccine with the best success percentage, and least side affects and problems happens to be assisted by NIH which is who knowingly financed research at Wuhan lab from 2016-2019 even though they knew the lab had transfered to a military bio warfare lab.
So imagine my and our dilemma trying to decide if we can trust that vaccine over the others.
And the NIH vaccine is the one in my area-lucky me, forced to weigh the risk reward.
There's no open appointments anyway, so lucky for me Biden is incompetent, and I know remedial methods to handle the virus if ever I got it.
Hopefully, By time I get an appointment there will be more data and options.

Which vaccine is assisted by NIH?

The Moderna COVID‑19 vaccine was created by
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. As to the Moderna Vaccine, I've heard a fair amount of bad stuff about it too:

View attachment 475951View attachment 475949View attachment 475950View attachment 475952View attachment 475953

I think it went more along these lines myself:

I'm saying it's far less a matter of ineffective vaccines than we all gotta die eventually, hey you ain't done with being careful yet, and no one could ever promise you 100% immunity from covid to begin with.

If you believed that the harms of vaccinations are greater than the benefits, I think we would be able to agree that it'd be best not to take them. I imagine that you think that the benefits are greater than the harms, so you take them.

First of all, I don't see any "QAnon" label in the blog I linked to. I have no idea who you are either, but I'm not calling you QAnon. Secondly, I've heard far too much of the ongoing corruption between medical journals and phamaceutical companies to trust them. More importantly, they speak in medical journalese, which is frequently hard to decipher for lay people.

The blog is loaded with QAnon posts.

Alright, can you point me to these alleged QAnon posts? I didn't see any.

View attachment 475951View attachment 475949View attachment 475950View attachment 475952View attachment 475953

I disagree with that, and unfortunately the article doesn't link to any studies or data to support the claims.

There is a difference between diseases associated with poor sanitation such as cholera and diseases like polio, small pox and dipstheria that are spread differently. Vaccinations made a huge dent in the devastation caused by some of these diseases, most notably polio.

polio-cases3.jpg

What evidence do you have to support that assertion?
Lots of data. One example.

I've seen data of quite a different sort when it comes to Israel's vaccination program, which your paper speaks of:
Really? Wordpress?

The article is actually a copy paste from medicalkidnap.com:

Perhaps Wordpress is not up to your exacting standards, but you're not exactly publishing a paper here yourself. The article has multiple links to other articles and 32 references. I've never seen a forum post with anywhere near that.

I disagree with that, and unfortunately the article doesn't link to any studies or data to support the claims.

It's true that it didn't link to any studies or data, but it does reference various publications. I actually emailed Gary Krasner about a year ago and he gave me many links. Unfortunately, it looks like the website he was linking to no longer hosts the pages he linked to.

There is another article on the history of vaccines from the same website that does have links that you may be interested in:

The vaccine with the best success percentage, and least side affects and problems happens to be assisted by NIH which is who knowingly financed research at Wuhan lab from 2016-2019 even though they knew the lab had transfered to a military bio warfare lab.
So imagine my and our dilemma trying to decide if we can trust that vaccine over the others.
And the NIH vaccine is the one in my area-lucky me, forced to weigh the risk reward.
There's no open appointments anyway, so lucky for me Biden is incompetent, and I know remedial methods to handle the virus if ever I got it.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. As to the Moderna Vaccine, I've heard a fair amount of bad stuff about it too:

I warned about this in July 2020 before the vaccines, Shimon found discoveries about Covid from Israeli break throughs that explained why some people's immune systems seem to attack their own bodies, causing the more severe symptoms of Covid that required hospitalization and caused the higher death tolls.
I researched this and found solutions that combat this. The way Astra Zenica had clot issues made me think that type of protein producer was what I was describing, but never knew these other Vaccines has similar symptoms to this problem of over production.
Here's the piece I did on this subject in July;

The vaccine is good - it will greatly weaken the virus
You are wrong it greatly weaken the vaccinated.
Let me ask you, Why get it? You still have to wear a mask, you still have to social distance but you are supposedly safe from the virus?
Do you really trust the government with your life?
You are making far too much sense for thst troll or any of the other resident trolls in here to comprehend.

Actually no it is not it is an MRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell...
Looks like that was meant to be two sentences:
  1. Actually no, it is not {a vaccine}
  2. It is an mRNA {non vaccine} ..
?
A vaccine or the term for a vaccine is legally defined in the public health laws under CDC and FDA standards..
Great. Now pretend I'm from Missouri..
Oh, unless you're just scrambling and don't really have anything backing this belief of yours that mRNAs are not vaccines?.. In which case, my, how embarrassing for you!
A vacinne must do two things to be legally defined as a vaccine.. It must stimulate an immunity and it must disrupt transmission...
See above.. It's incumbent upon you alone to provide your sources when you assert positive factual claims. At least provide a link to a reputable source claiming the exact same thing..
but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves
Yeah, I haven't and have and no, that's not how this works, but again?.. nice try?.. not really!

This guy here...

Thst is an excellent video everyone here should watch but sadly they won’t.

View attachment 475730
Gates is completely immoral--STEALING the basis of his business empire from somenone else while bribing government officials to do his bidding. Want to talk about his foundation scam now?
Nonsense. Gates is responsible for the software that has created millions of jobs
and a charity foundation that has been quite successful in its endeavors.
Why you would denigrate him is hard to figure. Oh wait! I know I know!
It's because he didn't support Trump, which is certainly cause for denigration, yes?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: This troll is beyond help.

I warned about this in July 2020 before the vaccines, Shimon found discoveries about Covid from Israeli break throughs that explained why some people's immune systems seem to attack their own bodies, causing the more severe symptoms of Covid that required hospitalization and caused the higher death tolls.
I researched this and found solutions that combat this. The way Astra Zenica had clot issues made me think that type of protein producer was what I was describing, but never knew these other Vaccines has similar symptoms to this problem of over production.
Here's the piece I did on this subject in July;

Interesting. There really is a lot to all of this. Initially, due to certain internet sources, I was skeptical that there was something new on the horizon. Then someone linked to some videos from Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell and persuaded me that there really was. There's an article on what he and other doctors found here:

Actually no it is not it is an MRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell...
Looks like that was meant to be two sentences:
  1. Actually no, it is not {a vaccine}
  2. It is an mRNA {non vaccine} ..
?
A vaccine or the term for a vaccine is legally defined in the public health laws under CDC and FDA standards..
Great. Now pretend I'm from Missouri..
Oh, unless you're just scrambling and don't really have anything backing this belief of yours that mRNAs are not vaccines?.. In which case, my, how embarrassing for you!
A vacinne must do two things to be legally defined as a vaccine.. It must stimulate an immunity and it must disrupt transmission...
See above.. It's incumbent upon you alone to provide your sources when you assert positive factual claims. At least provide a link to a reputable source claiming the exact same thing..
but hey don’t take my word for it look it up for yourselves
Yeah, I haven't and have and no, that's not how this works, but again?.. nice try?.. not really!

This guy here...

Thst is an excellent video everyone here should watch but sadly they won’t.

Agreed

Thanks to Tramp's rush to get them out for his election!!
The more Americans who die the happier Tramp and Putin are!
Biden has taken credit for the vaccine now, so what happens is on him.
Indeed,a major mistake on his part sense under him,deaths have skyrocketed around the country sense the rollout,If he has any brains,he would have lied and said trump distributed it.he is too braindead of course to think of that though. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back