‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

I think it might be good for me to reveal my position on some of the people you mention:
I used to think that Tony Fauci was alright, but I've come to believe that, at the very least, he has serious blinders when it comes to the downsides of vaccines. I've also been highly suspicious of Bill Gates, even before I heard that he and other elites planned Event 201.

A few other points-
1- I've never been a fan of all this mask wearing.

2- I agree with you that vitamins such as Vitamin D and Zinc can help our immune system fight whatever pathogens come our way.

The reality is that President Biden deserves much credit for the distribution of the vaccine. President Chaos checked out after the election and did nothing about
procuring any vaccine, simply because he didn't give a rat's ass.
/—-/ You wouldn’t know reality if it bit your azz. Or you’re just a lying sack of shyt.
Cut the 5th-grade cussing. It makes you look like a lying sack of shit. There is "outlining" and then there is the "reality".

Bob, you do realize you started the cussing, right? ;)

That's why we were originally told to wait 4-8 weeks before assuming it takes affect, then they said 2 weeks, and of course people never wait that even before dropping their guard.

I don't recall ever seeing any serious evidence that any of the vaccines were effective in reducing infections, so whatever number of weeks they say, I'd still be suspicious. However, there's nothing quite like evidence to find the truth, so the report mentioned in the OP is certainly validating to those who distrusted the government's narrative.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but

I think he went to President Chaos's school of medicine. After all, Trump knows more than the medical profession because he acts on his "gut."

Same place as you?

Why deflect instead of responding?

The reality is that President Biden deserves much credit for the distribution of the vaccine. President Chaos checked out after the election and did nothing about
procuring any vaccine, simply because he didn't give a rat's ass.
/—-/ You wouldn’t know reality if it bit your azz. Or you’re just a lying sack of shyt.
Cut the 5th-grade cussing. It makes you look like a lying sack of shit. There is "outlining" and then there is the "reality".

Bob, you do realize you started the cussing, right? ;)
No, it started long before me. I just unjustly fell into place.

Life expectancy at birth for males was 75.1 years in the first half of 2020, representing a decline of 1.2 years from 76.3 years in 2019. For females, life expectancy declined to 80.5 years, decreasing 0.9 year from 81.4 years in 2019 (Figure 1).

I think I get the point you're trying to make here, but the issue here is not simply a matter of old people dying, but how effective covid vaccines are at preventing people from getting infected and possibly dying from Covid 19.

I think he went to President Chaos's school of medicine. After all, Trump knows more than the medical profession because he acts on his "gut."

Isn't Trump the dumbest SOB around? He knows more than Generals, Doctors, US Intelligence agencies and Lawyers.

What evidence do you have to support that assertion?
Lots of data. One example.

I've seen data of quite a different sort when it comes to Israel's vaccination program, which your paper speaks of:

Isn't Trump the dumbest SOB around? He knows more than Generals, Doctors, US Intelligence agencies and Lawyers.
And more about technology than everybody, also

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Melatonin is also excellent and in addition improves your quality of sleep.

You`re drunk obviously.

What evidence do you have to support that assertion?
Lots of data. One example.

I've seen data of quite a different sort when it comes to Israel's vaccination program, which your paper speaks of:
Do you really put as much credit into a QAnon blog as one of the oldest and most respected medical journals in the world?

Forum List

Back