Breaking: Special Counsel Finds Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated Wisconsin Bribery Laws

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.

They need to issue a warrant for his arrest.

Hopefully this news will halt big tech from doing this ever again...hell the way Fakebook and twitter are losing subscribers he may not have the money to throw around in 24....keep telling people to dump Fakebook....its working...

Good news. Now if we could only get the fraudulent votes thrown out.
so far only "bribery" is on the ticket for being "proven". you have to now prove it produced fraudulent votes.

the money could buy influence that translated into votes as well. don't get me wrong, i do believe there was shenanagins in the election. a lot. but you have to prove it beyond I JUST KNOW IT.

now if his donations broke laws, go after him to the fullest extent these laws allow. best we can do.

oops8.gif

Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.

Facebook is a conservative dominated social media network. Go take a lot at what the top trending links are on any given day. The tea party and the Trump movement owe everything to Mark Zuckerberg. Please take him down if you can.

Again, if there was no fraud in the election there certainly was no integrity either. Many states are finding laws clearly broken and the bogus results that came from it.

That’s one of the many troubling findings in the report submitted Tuesday by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.

Tell me about it.

Dan O'Donnell and Vicki McKenna were talking about the corruption and fraud taking place here every day on their radio shows, while the election were going on. Vote harvesting, drop boxes, out of state voters... They cheated every which way they could.

Again, if there was no fraud in the election there certainly was no integrity either. Many states are finding laws clearly broken and the bogus results that came from it.

That’s one of the many troubling findings in the report submitted Tuesday by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.

That is his opinion. Urging people to vote is not bribery. This is a piece of Trump shit just like you. Several judges have thrown his interpretation out. This report is garbage and should be used for manure. That is what it is worth.

your tears of anguish fill me with such joy

Tell me about it.

Dan O'Donnell and Vicki McKenna were talking about the corruption and fraud taking place here every day on their radio shows, while the election were going on. Vote harvesting, drop boxes, out of state voters... They cheated every which way they could.

Two right wing morons do not impress anyone. They were lying through their teeth.

That is his opinion. Urging people to vote is not bribery. This is a piece of Trump shit just like you. Several judges have thrown his interpretation out. This report is garbage and should be used for manure. That is what it is worth.

Heck a judge in Wi even said to the Trump team "alrighty, show me what you have" and they said "whoops, never mind".

What the flying fuck is "thefederalist.com"? The election was 2 years ago and...

wait for it
From the details exposed in Monday’s special counsel report, the state legislature has much work to do to address “the numerous questionable and unlawful actions of various actors in the 2020 election.”

...no one cares.

Zuckerberg donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the 2020 election from what I hear and was central to the Left's plans to steal the reelection from Trump.

Forum List

Back