Our president has no balls.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Biden rejects establishing no-fly zone over Turkey.
Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Why must we have such a weak president during this historic time?
Innocent women and children are being murdered as we speak with more to come.

Why?
We are we not sending drones and missles to destroy this huge 40 mile long column headed towards Kiev?
Stop pretending you care this happened. You just look for any reason to whine about Biden.

Why?
There is a difference between having balls and having sense. You may be ready to risk nuclear war but I'm not. Biden is playing the long game. Are the Russians in Afghanistan? Are we in Vietnam or Afghanistan or Iraq?

Why no warships in the Black sea?
Why aren't we scrambling F-15's out of Turkey?
Why are we just watching this human tragedy unfold as the world watches?
Cause it would be stupid. I am concerned Poland will get drug into fighting, if so, just quit paying your home mortgage, there wont be time for evection.

There is a difference between having balls and having sense. You may be ready to risk nuclear war but I'm not. Biden is playing the long game. Are the Russians in Afghanistan? Are we in Vietnam or Afghanistan or Iraq?
How are we gonna risk a nuclear was with a deranged out of touch psychopath? Putin is gonna do what he's gonna do with or without our input.

Why no warships in the Black sea?
Why aren't we scrambling F-15's out of Turkey?
Why are we just watching this human tragedy unfold as the world watches?
Meh, You are watching what Biden's and the West's propaganda arm wants you to see.

But hey if you want to make it "your fight" there is a Ukrainian International Brigade being formed, join up and make a difference.....Same for the rest of you peeps that talk so big and bad. Go and "get some".

Have fun storming the castle.

Meh, You are watching what Biden's and the West's propaganda arm wants you to see.

But hey if you want to make it "your fight" there is a Ukrainian International Brigade being formed, join up and make a difference.....Same for the rest of you peeps that talk so big and bad. Go and "get some".

Have fun storming the castle.
Well, I'm 62 years old and already served my time (6911 ESS Hahn AB GE), but thanks for your non-reply.

Why?
You have no brains.

Forum List

Back