Breaking Poll On Whether Trump Should Fire Robert Mueller---76% Yes.....23% No

Not only an internet poll but a DRUDGE internet poll :lmao:

Poor McRacist. Desperate times call for desperate threads. And Steve McRacist is here to provide them.
Drudge is just as mainstream as any other MSM news source, snowflake!
The majority of the country wants Mueller to finish his investigation. There is just too much evidence to claim witch hunt.

A majority of people want to see Filthy Don dragged in a cage during the Very Large Military Parade! :113:

I agree he should. Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too. It's time to put an end to the Mueller witch hunt.

trump-mueller-poll.jpg

Vote here!
**DRUDGE POLL** SHOULD PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRE MUELLER? (poll 9962275)

Or here!
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Great, in a poll of 2,000 die hard Trump supporters, 105% said Trump should do whatever Trump likes.

This isn't news, we know Trump supporters will accept ANYTHING he does as long as he doesn't take away their guns.

Ah, updates you want? Updates you get.

Should President Trump Fire Robert Mueller
Yes 639 ( 4.73 % )
No 12862 ( 95.27 %)
Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.
What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..
I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.

Wah victim
I’m no victim dumb ass, you have been a victim since November 2016, I have no stake in the game, it was the same with Obama and is more ramped up, and the next President it will be worse because lemmings like yourself dont think for themselves and you believe whatever you are told to believe.

I have learned to sort through the BS, while you eat the shit up. You aren’t a victim you are just a dumb ass pawn.

Great, in a poll of 2,000 die hard Trump supporters, 105% said Trump should do whatever Trump likes.

This isn't news, we know Trump supporters will accept ANYTHING he does as long as he doesn't take away their guns.

Give them their guns with no rules, unfettered deregulation, anti-abortion judges and tax cuts for Robert Mercer and they're happy little monkeys who'd be fine with Trump starting a 5 new wars, shooting a guy on 5th Avenue and screwing his daughter on the White House Lawn in broad daylight.

Word

:rofl:

i'm surprised they could figure out how to vote

Apparently Trump voters were smarter than Hillary voters.

I'm even confident that the Trump voters know how to properly use e-mail.

Nice MSDNC poll...

I can’t see the GOP standing by Trump if he fires Mueller. This is an election year and Trump could lose all Republican support and the cost to the GOP could be devastating this fall.
What needs to be done is distasteful due to the media left wing narrative that has been indoctrinating the masses... Most don't even know their rights and responsibilities under the Constitution..
I totally agree, the sad fact is the left is controlling the media and Trump doesn’t help the narrative.
Oh please...the left controls virtually nothing...the corporations control the corporatist media.... If the actual left controlled the media, it wouldn't be about skiing squirrels and Trump's testicles....it would be about income inequality and coporate ownership of government...

You are delusional, the press had been tougher on Trump than Obama ever thought was possible.

You need to look at the press, every morning CNN sends me an alert on a negative Trump story.
Haha...a "negative" Trump story...I.e., a Trump quote, a Trump video, or a report of something Trump did in an official capacity....

Oh please...the left controls virtually nothing...the corporations control the corporatist media.... If the actual left controlled the media, it wouldn't be about skiing squirrels and Trump's testicles....it would be about income inequality and coporate ownership of government...

You are delusional, the press had been tougher on Trump than Obama ever thought was possible.

You need to look at the press, every morning CNN sends me an alert on a negative Trump story.
Haha...a "negative" Trump story...I.e., a Trump quote, a Trump video, or a report of something Trump did in an official capacity....

Poor guy, still playing the victim, It's okay. :itsok:

Huh? Victim of what? I am only trying to make the point that it's not "the left" mandating anything in the media, but rather corporate interests. The "left" in this country disappeared from view long ago, replaced by a corporatist, centrist voice that can exist becaise it is still in such contrast to the far-right voice that dominates the other side.

By the way, you embarrass yourself when you act that way. Free advice.

Poll might not be scientific, but good gravy, mueller only got 20%.
My my.

And in the other poll I linked asking the exact same question with the exact same wording he's got 96%.
What does that tell you?

Tells me that polls are pretty suspect and not trustworthy. It depends on who answers and who asks and how the question is asked. It also depends on the way people feel at that given time.

Huh? Victim of what? I am only trying to make the point that it's not "the left" mandating anything in the media, but rather corporate interests. The "left" in this country disappeared from view long ago, replaced by a corporatist, centrist voice that can exist becaise it is still in such contrast to the far-right voice that dominates the other side.

You are telling me that the left on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the NYT doesn't exist?

Seriously, you sound dumber each post.

BTW, bad advice whether you give it to me free or not is still bad advice by you, asshole.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that Fake News CNN Wolf Blitzer at the DNC convention?

You are telling me that the left on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the NYT doesn't exist?

Seriously, you sound dumber each post.

BTW, bad advice whether you give it to me free or not is still bad advice by you, asshole.

Nobody in commercial broadcasting has ever made a dime from being "the left "or "the right" or any other ideology. That ain't how money works.

:rofl:

i'm surprised they could figure out how to vote

Apparently Trump voters were smarter than Hillary voters.

I'm even confident that the Trump voters know how to properly use e-mail.

Is that why Clinton won the popular vote?

I wouldn't be so confident, david dennison voters choose opioids over an internet connect by a margin of 29-1.

Forum List

Back