Breaking Poll On Whether Trump Should Fire Robert Mueller---76% Yes.....23% No

If it was a poll on MSNBC or CNN it would be touted as gospel..

Neither CNN or MSNBC would publish an internet poll.
Really?

Guess you don't go to their sites to often then....

a3Y3El-D4sPlWlvT7G2PYLH0Bs2hLHMrX-Itdt6o-QGIw-i-Y9X4FU0rygpYumcgBgcQ0lz7lSkRYx8u0g31fDF1YVJx0Vk6MKll12yqfKz9d5G2DYL2uUdplpifXm7gU-d4PNRy

Those are snap polls which are meaningless also. They aren't "published"

Not only an internet poll but a DRUDGE internet poll :lmao:

Poor McRacist. Desperate times call for desperate threads. And Steve McRacist is here to provide them.
Drudge is just as mainstream as any other MSM news source, snowflake!

LOL & CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS AS STUPID AS THE BOARD'S RACIST & ALL AROUND LIAR.
you are.... so I guess you take the cake as this boards biggest RACIST PIECE OF SHIT LIAR...

If Trump fires Mueller, it could mark the end of his Presidency, it would unite the Democrats and Republicans against Trump. The GOP will distance themselves very quickly.

Poor McRacist. Desperate times call for desperate threads. And Steve McRacist is here to provide them.

LOL & CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS AS STUPID AS THE BOARD'S RACIST & ALL AROUND LIAR.
you are.... so I guess you take the cake as this boards biggest RACIST PIECE OF SHIT LIAR...

Really, I didn't know. Please support your allegation with evidence that I've ever posted anything racist or ever attempted to mislead others.

Really, I didn't know. Please support your allegation with evidence that I've ever posted anything racist or ever attempted to mislead others.
Claiming that others do without facts to back them up tells the tale.. Your Alyinsky tactics out you...

Claiming that others do without facts to back them up tells the tale.. Your Alyinsky tactics out you...

Oh fer Chrissake get off your ass and read the OP ya dumbass schmuck...

Also he should fire the Star of David Rod Rosenstein too.

Not to mention McRacist's legacy including but not limited to:

We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump is that man and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority.

I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

The last first lady we had was Laura Bush. The life form that occupied the 8 years after her was a proto-human entity.

--- not to mention his prior avatar of the O'bamas as monkeys, or his endless fawning over David Duke.

Holy shit dood, break open the piggy bank and take a goddam trip to the clue store. You're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back