Student At Wyandotte High School Raped By Male Student Parents NOT Notified

I doubt it. The attack was capture on security cameras. I doubt there are cameras in the girls restroom. I wouldn't trust school official with cameras in the ladies room.

Yeah I forgot about that part but considering the fact that we got boys going into the girl's restrooms now we got to figure out something.

It doesn’t appear a guy going into the women’s restroom has anything to do with this story.

I didn't say it did I just thought that it did at first because it's like fishing. If you put really good bait on your hook it's going to attract a whole lot of fish, but since White 6 point out that there aren't really any security cameras in the restrooms then never mind.

This is absolutely disgusting!! Everybody who knew about this incident should also be charged. How much do you guys want to bet that this was in the girl's restroom?

reading comprehension is not your strong point. Did you even bother to read what you posted?

The incident was caught on school security cameras.

I think it's safe to assume there are no security camera's in the girls restroom.

I didn't say it did I just thought that it did at first because it's like fishing. If you put really good bait on your hook it's going to attract a whole lot of fish, but since White 6 point out that there aren't really any security cameras in the restrooms then never mind.
So you were just spreading rumors instead of worrying about the facts.

reading comprehension is not your strong point. Did you even bother to read what you posted?

The incident was caught on school security cameras.

I think it's safe to assume there are no security camera's in the girls restroom.
Trying to somehow tie this into a men using women’s bathroom issue isn’t work out so well for the OP.

Democrats cover for the crimes that are a result of men using restrooms with little girls.

If you want to see democrats in action, just goto a planet fitness. If you have a small girl, just know she will probably see naked pedophiles in her locker room.

Democrats = Men showering with little girls

Again I forgot that it was caught on the security cameras so I should go edit my OP.
Your excuses now are not adding up. You could have read the article and just forgotten. However I think it’s more likely you either didn’t read the article completely before posting or simple didn’t care enough about the truth to let it get in the way of a good men shouldn’t be in women’s restrooms rant. But I’ll take you up on that bet about it being in the women’s restroom. What would you like to wager

Your excuses now are not adding up. You could have read the article and just forgotten. However I think it’s more likely you either didn’t read the article completely before posting or simple didn’t care enough about the truth to let it get in the way of a good men shouldn’t be in women’s restrooms rant.

Actually I saw this video first before I read the article and forgot about the security cameras part if you want true honesty. You seem highly offended about my mistake though. Now that makes me wonder is it because you don't like the idea of cameras in a girl's restroom?

(Which I admit that the buddy system would be a whole lot better.) Or is it because you don't think that little girls aren't being raped in there when nobody is watching? Or both?

Actually I saw this video first before I read the article and forgot about the security cameras part if you want true honesty. You seem highly offended about my mistake though. Now that makes me wonder is it because you don't like the idea of cameras in a girl's restroom?

(Which I admit that the buddy system would be a whole lot better.) Or is it because you don't think that little girls aren't being raped in there when nobody is watching? Or both?

I think you are a liar who has been called out, because that’s what you are. So again what would you like to wager on the bet you wanted to make

Get a grip already! People make mistakes. 🙄
Sure they do, and they also try to claim an intentional lie was just a mistake when they get caught. Like you are.

You wanted this story to be something it wasn’t. Better luck next lie

A better article…nothing to do with parents not being informed (they were) or men in women’s restrooms. Sounds like the school handled the incident correctly, NOT blabbing it all over the news while it was being investigated police were called in promptly. These are minors after all.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back