BREAKING NOW! House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan Launches First Investigation Into Biden Classified Documents #GarageGate

They’re stuck between a rock and a hard place. If they let Biden off, they have NO right to prosecute Trump. But these charges could get Biden off the 2024 ticket. No wonder there are a lot people sweating right now.
Trump is the one sweating out Big Macs that he carries around in his feed bag. Especially since his buddy Rudy & the Kraken Nut among others were supeoned the other day by Jack Smith who Trump attacked the other day, which as usual made him look like the psycho that he is.

I don't see this as the huge crime that many Republicans are painting it to be. Of course, we want our presidents to handle classified documents responsibly, but the president is the ultimate classification authority. He can declassify any documents he wants to declassify and then take them home if he wishes. I realize that's not quite what happened here, but the bottom line is that the president is the highest and final classification authority in the government. I think a sincere apology and a pledge to never do this again should settle the matter.

Minimize much?
Tell this to Gen. Petraeus who resigned as CIA head for mishandling docs and others convicted of it that did prison time!
Now, please return underneath your rock. Thanx.

It’s all she does.
Pretty funny stuff from the forum welcher. :heehee:

I don't see this as the huge crime that many Republicans are painting it to be. Of course, we want our presidents to handle classified documents responsibly, but the president is the ultimate classification authority. He can declassify any documents he wants to declassify and then take them home if he wishes. I realize that's not quite what happened here, but the bottom line is that the president is the highest and final classification authority in the government. I think a sincere apology and a pledge to never do this again should settle the matter.
he wasnt president when he took them or stored them in his garage you stupid fuck,,

Too bad tough guy Gym Shorts Jordan wasen't man enough to defend his assbuddy Trump at the hearings. But he is good at getting attention from you asswipes when he runs his big mouth on Fox.

Without Trump, nobody would know if horse's ass Jordan had a pulse.
Jim Jordan didn't sexually molest his daughter like we all learned that this Potatohead piece of shit you stupid inbred Moon Bats voted for.

Jim Jordan didn't sexually molest his daughter like we all learned that this Potatohead piece of shit you stupid inbred Moon Bats voted for.
I see you are one of the scum pushing that lie that even Project Veritas wouldn't touch because it was false. Another MAGAt showing us that their accusations are really con-fessions.

For all of you to know I voted for Biden and believe he should be investigated, and if enough evidence has been found for Impeachment and Conviction then do it!
Now, you get on board? Way to late. What about all the other issues regarding Biden's actions that should make you as sick to your stomach as it does ours?

Forum List

Back