House Judiciary Chairman gives Fani Willis An Ultimatum

Did the Hobamas lose their law licenses?

Barack and Michelle Obama no longer hold active licenses to practice law, but they were not forced to surrender their licenses over any disciplinary proceedings. According to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, Barack Obama is listed as “voluntarily retired and not authorized to practice law,” and Michelle Obama is listed as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.” Contrary to false claims, there have never been any disciplinary actions against either of them1234.

The rumors suggesting that they surrendered their licenses to avoid misconduct proceedings are unfounded. In reality, by voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid the requirement to take continuing education classes and pay annual fees. If they chose to do so, both could practice law again1.

JusticeHammer is a simple minded shit ass, nothing more.
You're a scum butt licker, nothing less.

Did th eObamas lose their law licenses?

Barack and Michelle Obama no longer hold active licenses to practice law, but they were not forced to surrender their licenses over any disciplinary proceedings. According to the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, Barack Obama is listed as “voluntarily retired and not authorized to practice law,” and Michelle Obama is listed as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.” Contrary to false claims, there have never been any disciplinary actions against either of them1234.

The rumors suggesting that they surrendered their licenses to avoid misconduct proceedings are unfounded. In reality, by voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid the requirement to take continuing education classes and pay annual fees. If they chose to do so, both could practice law again1.

JusticeHammer is a simple minded shit ass, nothing more.
JusticeHammer You're a scum butt licker, nothing less.

John Edgar Slow Horse Yep, you are a little shit ass. :) Yup, I exposed your lie.

Above me? She's a servant of the people. She isn't above any citizen...lol.

That's a dumbass claim in your part.
You are wrong. As a DA, she has responsibility and authority above you. So does the Judge, or the police officer. Or the teacher in first grade.

Trump is not above the law.

Jim Jordan Gives Fani Willis an Ultimatum​

Published Mar 14, 2024 at 12:10 PM EDT Updated Mar 14, 2024 at 4:02 PM EDT

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan is giving Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis an ultimatum: cooperate with his investigation into her office or potentially face contempt of Congress.

Jordan wrote a letter to Willis on Thursday, first reported by Fox 5 Atlanta, warning her that if she does not produce all the documents the House committee has requested within two weeks, "the Committee will consider taking further action, such as the invocation of contempt of Congress proceeding."

Sounds like lawfare to me.

Trump will be convicted, Willis will go on to governor, and MAGAitry will die.
You guys have been predicting Trump would be impeached or convicted for the last six years. Bombshell after bombshell that was supposed to end Trump were duds.

But maybe, just maybe, you might just be right. I doubt it would happen in the USA I grew up in as a child in the 1050s and 1960s. Unfortunately today we don’t live in a constitutional republic or representative democracy but instead a banana republic led by corrupt Democrats and a Deep State.

You guys have been predicting Trump would be impeached or convicted for the last six years. Bombshell after bombshell that was supposed to end Trump were duds.

But maybe, just maybe, you might just be right. I doubt it would happen in the USA I grew up in as a child in the 1050s and 1960s. Unfortunately today we don’t live in a constitutional republic or representative democracy but instead a banana republic led by corrupt Democrats and a Deep State.
You cannot deny that armageddon approaches Trump as fate and doom inevitably bring him to judgement. I do not cry a tear for either of you.

What perjury, bubby? There is none.
It is not the judiciary's responsibility to investigate and charge crimes. That falls to the investigative branches, the legislative branch for oversight purposes or the executive branch for enforcement purposes. This clown show isn't over by a long shot.

It is not the judiciary's responsibility to investigate and charge crimes. That falls to the investigative branches, the legislative branch for oversight purposes or the executive branch for enforcement purposes. This clown show isn't over by a long shot.
You are 100% wrong. The doj's national and state do this through the police and investigators.

The executive and legislative have no independent criminal investigative power to lead to indictments.

You are 100% wrong. The doj's national and state do this through the police and investigators.

The executive and legislative have no independent criminal investigative power to lead to indictments.
There are many executive agencies both state, local, and federal. Don't be an ignorant clown. Executive agencies are the only branch that can criminally investigate and charge, as per their duty to enforce the laws.

The legislative branch can and does investigate as a form of oversight. I did not claim they could bring charges. They can however recommend charges or recommend a criminal investigation. Learn to read.

Rogue AI has no idea how investigations and indictments happen.

No legislative or non-police executive office have any police power.

Rogue AI has no idea how investigations and indictments happen.

No legislative or non-police executive office have any police power.
Where did I say they could? The only clueless person here is you. I clearly stated the legislative role of investigation. You are attributing concepts on your own you disingenuous lying sack of shit.

Where did I say they could? The only clueless person here is you. I clearly stated the legislative role of investigation. You are attributing concepts on your own you disingenuous lying sack of shit.
"the legislatve role of investigation" is not a police power, as you indicated early. It is fun clearing up the mess of these little shit asses.

He was.impeached twice.

And the trials haven't happened yet. We are still predicting that.

Did you hear that scientists have been predicting a solar eclipse on April 8th for decades?

Where is the eclipse?

Big dummies.

🙄
I should have said our guys have been predicting Trump would be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.

It is true he was impeached twice. A waste of time In both cases.

Forum List

Back