Man Who Filmed Ray Epps and Labeled Him “Fed Fed Fed” In January 6 Chant Sentenced to 60 Days in Prison

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Watch out fellas, filming Ray Epps will get you in trouble. Also a while back, some independent reporters tracked Ray Epps down to his residence and tried to ask him questions. Afterwards they were paid a visit by the FBI questioning them their motives for doing it.

Watch out fellas, filming Ray Epps will get you in trouble. Also a while back, some independent reporters tracked Ray Epps down to his residence and tried to ask him questions. Afterwards they were paid a visit by the FBI questioning them their motives for doing it.

The Democrat Party is a dangerous banana republic totalitarian cabal.
They are censoring people, arresting people and imprisoning people for their political beliefs.

Lessons learned: If you aren't guilty of something, don't plead guilty. Along with guilty plea, perhaps should show regret, whether you mean it or not. If hoping for a lighter sentence do not publicly rejoice be sent to a judge you are labeling as one that gives light sentences. Whatever.

Lessons learned: If you aren't guilty of something, don't plead guilty. Along with guilty plea, perhaps should show regret, whether you mean it or not. If hoping for a lighter sentence do not publicly rejoice be sent to a judge you are labeling as one that gives light sentences. Whatever.

The problem, of course, is the corruptocrats keep you locked up, or they manufacture evidence to send you away for life. THIS is the reason a civil war is coming. When the justice system is corrupted to this extent, there is only one outcome.

Once again, I am not calling for civil war, I am merely telling you the outcome of criminal actions by the ruling elite when it gets this bad.

History repeats.

The problem, of course, is the corruptocrats keep you locked up, or they manufacture evidence to send you away for life. THIS is the reason a civil war is coming. When the justice system is corrupted to this extent, there is only one outcome.

Once again, I am not calling for civil war, I am merely telling you the outcome of criminal actions by the ruling elite when it gets this bad.

History repeats.
I am pretty sure it said 60 days, not life. He made no mention of evidence being manufactured against him when he pled guilty, did he?

Thanks for stating your opinion position. I am sure the board as a whole is here for the free flow of information and opinion.

Ray Epps --- embedded with the Spooks
Will not serve a day .

Revolver has now outed yet another government agent on Jan. 6:
Marine Sergeant Ray Epps, also embedded in the Oath Keepers and a close pal of Stewart Rhodes. According to their research,
Epps runs an “events business”. Is that like an events coordinator? He also has a private holding company. He also likes to kill defenseless animals.
Although he was prominently listed on the FBI's most wanted list for Jan. 6, they ignored him for six months—though they had been told who he was and where he was—and then scrubbed him off the page.

I am pretty sure it said 60 days, not life. He made no mention of evidence being manufactured against him when he pled guilty, did he?

Thanks for stating your opinion position. I am sure the board as a whole is here for the free flow of information and opinion.

The options that they will give you is plead guilty to this, or we will make sure you spend the rest of your life in prison. I have seen corrupt DA's do it on more than one occasion. How can someone who claims to be so neutral be so ignorant?

The options that they will give you is plead guilty to this, or we will make sure you spend the rest of your life in prison. I have seen corrupt DA's do it on more than one occasion. How can someone who claims to be so neutral be so ignorant?
How can one so ignorant, keep rattling on about this crap? Nobody cares if he got 60 days, pleading guilty instead of launching a defense against charges, it being his choice. I certainly don't.

thank you so much for this. I read the whole thing.

Here's what is striking me in this moment as one of the absolute most bizarre aspects of this story:

OK, I need to go grab that part, but there is this:

When he said it the 2nd or 3rd time, it clicked in my head and I thought “wow this guy [Epps] is most likely a federal informant stirring up trouble”. He [Epps] said he would most likely go to jail for saying this and then said again with more might... “tomorrow we must GO IN TO THE CAPITOL” . Which at that point as seen on the famous footage I scream “nooooooooo” and chant straight to his face “FED FED FED.”

What's interesting is that Nazi Pelousi said the same thing, that she would probably go to jail --can't remember exactly for what but it was in RE Jan 6, something about attacking Trump somehow...

Your ignorance of criminal law is a joke.

What a dick

Your ignorance of criminal law is a joke.
Gee. I thought it was a misdemeanor charge. You mean he got only 60 days for being guilty of a criminal offense? Wow. I didn't know this was a thread about light sentencing in criminal court cases.:eek:

This is the most bizarre part IMO

From the site:

He plead [sic] guilty to a number of January 6 offenses, including Parading, Demonstrating, Picketing in a Capitol Building,
and was sentenced yesterday to 60 days in prison.

I didn't know parading, demonstrating and picketing was illegal?!

Oh, it happened in
"a Capitol Building" -- silly me

So in other words, it's not the People's House anymore?

Last edited:
How can one so ignorant, keep rattling on about this crap? Nobody cares if he got 60 days, pleading guilty instead of launching a defense against charges, it being his choice. I certainly don't.

No, you are seemingly ignorant of the corrupt "justice" system. Pretty sad for someone who butts in to almost every thread about it.

Unless the accused is very rich, pleading guilty is his only option

The feds have all the money in the world

Victims of the Deep State will always lose any battle of attrition and likely leave their family homeless

Forum List

Back