BREAKING NOW! House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan Launches First Investigation Into Biden Classified Documents #GarageGate

Too bad tough guy Gym Shorts Jordan wasen't man enough to defend his assbuddy Trump at the hearings. But he is good at getting attention from you asswipes when he runs his big mouth on Fox.

Without Trump, nobody would know if horse's ass Jordan had a pulse.

You are an utter fool.

Jordan is going to work on exposing and punishing Dem corruption.

Schiff is a piece of shit liar, so is Biden,

The State is ahead of this. They have confiscated any incriminating documents under the guise of this well publicized "classified documents" canard, and I guarantee none of these documents will ever be seen again.

You are an utter fool.

Jordan is going to work on exposing and punishing Dem corruption.

Schiff is a piece of shit liar, so is Biden,
The only thing Jordan is going to work on is getting face time on Fox News running his big mouth at hearings which will produce nothing except impress morons like you who believe his bullshit.

Jordan is a pile of shit who is trying to get even with the FBI, DOJ & our intel community who exposed his assbuddy Trump for the traiterous corrupt assfuck that he is. Tough guy Jordan was too much of a coward who refused to testify because his chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

The only thing Jordan is going to work on is getting face time on Fox News running his big mouth at hearings which will produce nothing except impress morons like you who believe his bullshit.

Jordan is a pile of shit who is trying to get even with the FBI, DOJ & our intel community who exposed his assbuddy Trump for the traiterous corrupt assfuck that he is. Tough guy Jordan was too much of a coward who refused to testify because his chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.
You must learn to govern your passions; they will be your undoing!

f0f69265fc35fad6de93be284886d0e3_500x0.jpg

Wrong again Moon Bat.

Jordan is going to do some serious payback to the Democrat filth that let their TDS mental Illness be House investigations.

He could have been Speaker of the House had he wanted it. Instead he wanted to be Chairman of the Judiciary Committee to make life miserable for the Democrat assholes.

Good for him! Democrats are scum and we need to expose them.

Wrong again Moon Bat.

Jordan is going to do some serious payback to the Democrat filth that let their TDS mental Illness be House investigations.

He could have been Speaker of the House had he wanted it. Instead he wanted to be Chairman of the Judiciary Committee to make life miserable for the Democrat assholes.

Good for him! Democrats are scum and we need to expose them.
Hey thanks for making my point & agreeing with me that Jordan is out for revenge after Trump was exposed as the deranged crooked s.o.b. that he is.

Thanks again! :dance:

The same thing? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
I know it's not the same thing. Trump legally took the documents and stored them properly. The fbi was at Mar a logo a couple months before the raid and inspected them. They told him to put a different lock on. Biden however stole the documents and stored them in a garage, and an office he shared with others.

Hey thanks for making my point & agreeing with me that Jordan is out for revenge after Trump was exposed as the deranged crooked s.o.b. that he is.

Thanks again! :dance:
You loons investigated Trump like no other president has and you loons found nothing.

Well Ivanka was smiling and laughing in the pictures so I gather she was having a good time. Besides, it's not illegal when Trump does it.

Jim Jordan allowed his coworkers to sexually assault student athletes, and failed to report it. That's illegal. He's also under investigaton for his role in January 6th. Jordan is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I hope Jordon goes to jail. And soon.
Like liberals hiding and lying about grooming 8 year olds? Lol, the leader of the democrat party took inappropriate showers with his daughter. Your fake outrage, is noted.

If he is just getting FaceTime, why are you worried about it?

If he is just getting FaceTime, why are you worried about it?
About Jordan? Nope. The guy is a Clown. The only thing that concerns me is that people believe his bullshit.

Like I said. Jordan needs Trump because without him no one would know if he even had a pulse & wouldn't give a shit one way or the other anyway. His record in Congress is laughable because he has accomplished nothing besides running his big mouth behind a microphone & getting face time on Fox.

He just covered it up.
Bull. Shit. You retarded asshole. Those charges were recanted when those people were told lying under oath is perjury. But keep making yourself look like the utter asshole you are. Just another libturd troll “moderator”.

Forum List

Back