Biden aides blame Trump for mishandling docs 😂

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
This is another case where even if you did take this as fact it's still no excuse for classified information to be in a garage at someone's residence.
To be clear, a Vice President has no business having any classified documents in his/her possession, period. It's not about how Biden is now transparent in their efforts to sweep this under the rug. Biden was not transparent 7 years ago when he stole the documents because only Obama could declassify them and have them in his personal possession. Also, where was the transparency before the November 2022 elections when they first knew and withheld this information from the voters along with Hunter's laptop back in 2020. I don't believe them that they only found out about them in November. They knew when they moved them to Penn University and Biden's trunk of his Corvette.

To be clear, a Vice President has no business having any classified documents in his/her possession, period.

VP often times will. They are cleared to have them. Now if you mean at home, I won't disagree.

It's not about how Biden is now transparent in their efforts to sweep this under the rug. Biden was not transparent 7 years ago when he stole the documents because only Obama could declassify them and have them in his personal possession. Also, where was the transparency before the November 2022 elections when they first knew and withheld this information from the voters along with Hunter's laptop back in 2020. I don't believe them that they only found out about them in November. They knew when they moved them to Penn University and Biden's trunk of his Corvette.

You think I was defending him?

This is another case where even if you did take this as fact it's still no excuse for classified information to be in a garage at someone's residence.
This is stuff that shouldn't have ever left a SCIF.

This is so far beyond what Trump may have taken that it's amazing anyone can try to excuse and/or minimize it as "just a mistake".

This is stuff that shouldn't have ever left a SCIF.

This is so far beyond what Trump may have taken that it's amazing anyone can try to excuse and/or minimize it and "just a mistake".

No, no it's not so far "beyond". If you can minimize what Trump did don't be upset when others try and do the same for Biden.

You can't really expect others to do what you won't do yourself.

Neither Biden nor Trump was worthy of being president.

No, no it's not so far "beyond". If you can minimize what Trump did don't be upset when others try and do the same for Biden.

You can't really expect others to do what you won't do yourself.

Neither Biden nor Trump was worthy of being president.
There's been NO evidence whatsoever that Trump had any classified document that didn't concern him, let alone ANYTHING that needed to be secured in a SCIF....Were there a shred of such evidence, we would know all about it already.

Xiden committed numerous black-letter-of-the-law felonies.....Period.

VP often times will. They are cleared to have them. Now if you mean at home, I won't disagree.

You think I was defending him?
Yes, while the VP is still in office. But, not afterwards. He has no business to have them on his person or stashed away anywhere like the President does if he declassified them.

There's been NO evidence whatsoever that Trump had any classified document that didn't concern him, let alone ANYTHING that needed to be secured in a SCIF....Were there a shred of such evidence, we would know all about it already.

LOL, if you say so. It's really irrelevant whether or not it "concerned him" or not also.

Yes, while the VP is still in office. But, not afterwards. He has no business to have them on his person or stashed away anywhere like the President does if he declassified them.

I see what you are doing but it's not going to work on me. Neither Biden nor Trump is trustworthy with classified documents.

I see what you are doing but it's not going to work on me. Neither Biden nor Trump is trustworthy with classified documents.
I understand Biden because of Hunter's dealings with China. But, Trump isn't a buddy of China or Russia. Neither the Ukraine for that matter. No, I trust Trump. He kept his word about everything he was going to do as President. He needed 4 more years to complete everything.

LOL, if you say so. It's really irrelevant whether or not it "concerned him" or not also.
He gets to have Presidential records, even classified ones....That's a matter of both black-letter law and court precedent.

Your "they're both guilty of the same thing" bullshit doesn't pass the smell test.

Remember when Trump got arrested for being a Russian spy, then got arrested for tax evasion, then got arrested for insurrection, then got arrested for stealing classified documents?

Yeah, me neither.

They say transition made them feel weird and uneasy. That's some BS excuse, but looks like we were right again! No matter what happens its always Trump's fault LOL
/——-/ Jay Leno may have been the first to see the documents.

They say transition made them feel weird and uneasy. That's some BS excuse, but looks like we were right again! No matter what happens its always Trump's fault LOL
When Trump stashed classified in Biden's super-secure garage, did he take Biden's corvette for a spin, too?

/——-/ Jay Leno may have been the first to see the documents.

f0f69265fc35fad6de93be284886d0e3_500x0.jpg

Forum List

Back