BREAKING NOW! House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan Launches First Investigation Into Biden Classified Documents #GarageGate

He just covered it up.
You Moon Bats can bitch about Jordan all you want. Nobody gives a shit.

He will make life a hell for the Democrat turds at least for the next two years and you Moon Bats can't do jackshit about it.

Gym, as always, is just looking for some Gem like "Talking Points" he and the Neo-GOP Qult can use to fleece the flock for more money. Seriously, another "What difference does it make" moment will bring in big bucks.

I hear Biden is considering covering all witnesses Gym tries to call with that new Blanket Executive Privilege anyway.

All Democrats have that.

You Moon Bats can bitch about Jordan all you want. Nobody gives a shit.

He will make life a hell for the Democrat turds at least for the next two years and you Moon Bats can't do jackshit about it.

They won't even know about
Cult approved Media won't tell them.

Jim Jordan didn't sexually molest his daughter like we all learned that this Potatohead piece of shit you stupid inbred Moon Bats voted for.

Well Ivanka was smiling and laughing in the pictures so I gather she was having a good time. Besides, it's not illegal when Trump does it.

Jim Jordan allowed his coworkers to sexually assault student athletes, and failed to report it. That's illegal. He's also under investigaton for his role in January 6th. Jordan is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I hope Jordon goes to jail. And soon.

Well Ivanka was smiling and laughing in the pictures so I gather she was having a good time. Besides, it's not illegal when Trump does it.

Jim Jordan allowed his coworkers to sexually assault student athletes, and failed to report it. That's illegal. He's also under investigaton for his role in January 6th. Jordan is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I hope Jordon goes to jail. And soon.
He's not going to jail. He's innocent. Also, learn how to spell "investigation".

I've told you Moon Bats that Jim Jordan was going to make life a hell for the Democrat filth.

Hehe!

Jim Jordan is going to make life difficult for Republicans. Why is he not going to investigate Trump's possession of classified documents? Clearly this is a hit job and that is all. Voters will ignore it.

Probably a bit too late, just like the Hunter's laptop. Lol. :)

Biden2.jpg

Jim Jordan didn't sexually molest his daughter like we all learned that this Potatohead piece of shit you stupid inbred Moon Bats voted for.
No, he'd rather face plant into Trump's ass. Does he let you have your due?

Forum List

Back