Breaking: McDaniel's Team Barred From Reviewing Voter Rolls In 9 Mississippi Counties

I sure hope Katherine Harris doesn't rush to certify these election results.

bwa. ha. ha.

You of course are aware that the Supreme Court AGREED with Bush 7 to 2 in 2000?

It was 5 to 4 along partisan lines that upheld the deadline.

The base decision that the recount was illegal was 7 to 2. The 5 to 4 was only concerning the fact so little time remained for further recounts before Gore got what he really wanted which was to invalidate ALL of Florida's vote in the Electoral College.

The base decision that the recount was illegal was 7 to 2. The 5 to 4 was only concerning the fact so little time remained for further recounts before Gore got what he really wanted which was to invalidate ALL of Florida's vote in the Electoral College.

So I was right. You know, I normally know I'm right, no need to remind me.

So I was right. You know, I normally know I'm right, no need to remind me.

The decision that the recount was illegal was 7 to 2. As I stated. Even 2 of the Liberals agreed with that.

5-4, Bush ran out the clock. Still, the election was so very close, it matters not.

"In the circumstances of this case, any manual recount of votes seeking to meet the December 12 “safe harbor” deadline would be unconstitutional under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Florida Supreme Court reversed and remanded."

540,000 out of nearly 100 million is no mandate.

The decision that the recount was unequal and illegal was 7 to 2. The only thing that was 5 to 4 was the attempt to allow further recounts to occur with so few days left till the mandatory deadline before ALL of Florida's votes were not counted at all.

7-2 on 14th Amendment violations due to Florida counties using differing recount methods, dicta as no Order to change the methods was sent down. 5-4 on the only relevant issue, not enough time for a recount and meet the "safe harbor" date.

Forum List

Back