Liz Cheney's husband engaged in voter fraud

So, Jake, here is Yurt's ass. I need to get some shut-eye. You can give him his ass back should he slink back to this thread.

And [MENTION=43491]TooTall[/MENTION], thanks for stopping by, I think you will like my big electioneering thread due to come out on Saturday. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

Libs accuse Republicans of voter fraud but continue to oppose voter I.D. laws. There's only one reason for that, they want to continue to commit voter fraud.

I am FOR voter IDs. In fact, I am for a national ID card, which would make all of this vis-a-vis electioneering, much easier to organize. I am for the same ID system, universally applied throughout our Union.

In fact, most of my Democratic friends are FOR voter ID. But we are against draconian restrictions that make it as hard as hell for some people to even get a voter ID, like elderly people who no longer have a drivers license, for instance.

Do you remember this?

The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.
So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time.

But the group is still facing charges in Nevada on conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters. The trial, originally scheduled to begin Monday, has been postponed likely until next year..

In Miami, seven former ACORN voter registration canvassers were convicted of "false swearing-in an election," and sentenced to probation and community service and banned from participating in future political campaigns, according to court documents.
In Pennsylvania, six of seven former ACORN workers who were charged in an investigation were convicted of unsworn falsification and interference with election officials. Four have reached a plea agreement on reduced charges and will serve two years of probation. Cases against two others who entered pleas to reduced charges are pending.

Charges against the seventh, Eric Jordan, are not being prosecuted because Jordan has pleaded guilty to much more serious charges, including aggravated assault, resisting arrest and carrying firearms without a license.

In Milwaukee, three former ACORN workers have been convicted of election fraud.
Last week, Kevin Clancy was sentenced to 10 months in prison for his role in submitting falsified voter registration forms before the 2008 election. Clancy will start his sentence once he finishes another sentence he is currently serving for armed robbery.

Clancy's co-worker, Maria Miles, who pleaded guilty to election fraud in August, will be sentenced on Dec. 6.

In September, Frank Walton pleaded guilty to submitting 54 fake voter registrations during the 2008 presidential campaign. He faces up to 42 months in prison and a $10,000 fine when he's sentenced Dec. 6.

In Washington state, Kendra Lynn Thill was convicted in March of voter registration fraud in the 2006 midterm election. In Nevada, a former ACORN supervisor pleaded the equivalent of a no-contest in a case alleging that canvassers were illegally paid to register voters during the 2008 campaign. But while Amy Busefink's plea acknowledges the state had evidence for a conviction at trial, her lawyer said she still plans to challenge the constitutionality of the state law prohibiting paying canvassers based on the number of voter registration forms they turn in.

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud | Fox News

Yurt will come back and yell he won: that's what he does when he loses. You indeed, Stat, handed him is electoral ass.

So, Jake, here is Yurt's ass. I need to get some shut-eye. You can give him his ass back should he slink back to this thread.

And [MENTION=43491]TooTall[/MENTION], thanks for stopping by, I think you will like my big electioneering thread due to come out on Saturday. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

you keep mentioning i avoid this thread, when i haven't. in fact, the last time you accused me of it, i had already responded to you.

how did you hand me my ass when your own link proved i was correct and that you are wrong? you - electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud, you're wrong yurt, take a civics course. your link - voter fraud (officially called electoral fraud). you - ha, i'm right, yurt is wrong. classic jakestarkey :lol:

yes, you and jake will be fast friends. when proven wrong, claim you're right anyway.

yawn

And Yurt just got emotionally thumped. His eyes are rolling in his head trying to comprehend.

Stat was mean to you, Yurt.

Go cry to the Mods.

:lol:

(from Stat) above Voter Fraud Facts | Voter Fraud Statistics
Voter Fraud Facts | Voter Fraud Statistics

"Types of voter fraud include intimidation, vote buying, misinformation, misleading / confusing ballot papers, ballot stuffing, misrecording of votes, misuses of proxy votes, destruction / invalidation of ballots, and tampering with electronic voting machines."
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] -

Yurt got a thumpin' because he wanted to play semantics with words instead of actually having respect for the law.

Imagine how the Right would be howling like banshees were the name Perry (from the OP) to be replaced with a name like Kaine or Kennedy or Clinton.

By Saturday, I will have started a huge thread over the entire rubrik of "Electioneering" - and voter fraud rules (which cover many things, not just the actual voting at a polling place) are part of that. For Yurt seems to think there is some national law about this. Of course, there is not, because this aspect of electioneering is not covered in the US Constitution and therefore the 10th amendment (hi, [MENTION=32163]Listening[/MENTION] !!) applies, which means that each state gets to make it's own rules about voter fraud.

Now, you would think that a Rightie who probably gets a raging hard-on everytime he hears "10th amendment" would know this simple fact that I learned in the 7th grade.

Hey, Yurt, whenever you come back, I will gladly hand your ass back to you. Really.

Oh bless you, my brother from another mother.

That is how that website views it. Some view electoral fraud as a sub-rubrik of voter fraud, some the other way around, but that is merely semantics. What counts is the actual law, it's application and it's consequences. You do understand that, right?

so in order to prove me wrong, that electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud, you use a website that agrees with me....

LOL

you and jake will be best friends

No, even that website, in it's view, claims that Voter Fraud is a sub-rubrik of Electoral Fraud. Other sites claim the other way around. But for the last time: that is all semantics. It is the law at hand that counts, troll, not semantics.

you are jakestarkey's twin liar. it did not claim it is sub rubrik, it claimed it OFFICIALLY is called electoral fraud

Voter Fraud (officially called electoral fraud)

What is Voter Fraud / Electoral Fraud?

your link that you and jake thinks proves i'm wrong :lol:

I've been registered in 4 different states.......but I only voted in one.

The one I lived in.

To be honest, I never unregistered in any of them.

Am I going to go to jail.

I've been registered in 4 different states.......but I only voted in one.

The one I lived in.

To be honest, I never unregistered in any of them.

Am I going to go to jail.

That depends on the law of each one of the other three states AND whether you signed a legally binding affadavit or not, stating that you were not registered elsewhere.

I am FOR voter IDs. In fact, I am for a national ID card, which would make all of this vis-a-vis electioneering, much easier to organize. I am for the same ID system, universally applied throughout our Union.

In fact, most of my Democratic friends are FOR voter ID. But we are against draconian restrictions that make it as hard as hell for some people to even get a voter ID, like elderly people who no longer have a drivers license, for instance.

Most Democrat apparently do not include these Democrats:

(CBS News) President Obama and Democrats in Congress are pushing back against the new voter identification laws and requirements that Republican-led states have been busy implementing across the country.
The president's re-election campaign will shortly launch the websiteGottaVote.org, an information hub designed to help voters meet voting requirements. Currently, the site asks lawyers to join the campaign's Victory Counsel, a volunteer legal team that helps Americans overcome barriers to voting. It also mentions a May voter registration "weekend of action."
Democrats push back against voter ID laws - CBS News

You have a valid point - to a point, and it is indeed salient to this discussion, so I am glad that someone brought it up.

Every state, including ND (which has no Voter Registration at all, nada, zilch, zippo) should have voter ID. It should be part of a national ID system and it should be very inexpensive. The reason why the President and many prominent DEMS are against the current wave of voter ID initiatives in a number of states, most of them RED states, is that the application really is to disenfranchise the poor and the elderly. Many states require a birth certificate with the married name on it + a valid drivers license in order to get a voter ID, and yet, many, many elderly, those born, say, in 1930, don't even have a birth certificate, much less an addended one with the maiden name changed to the married name. Many elderly don't drive anymore, so they don't have a drivers license. This means that they are fucked, plain and simple.

In Pennsylvania, hundreds and hundreds of seniors were denied a vote, many of them WWII, Korean War or Vietnam War veterans. That is an absolute no-go.

These are the kind of tricks that should NOT be allowed.

So, YES to voter ID. No to the Republican way of doing it.

Sorry, but you didn't even come close to answering my question.

Many states issue a free ID card to those that don't drive.

If an elderly person can't prove who they are, a blood relative can verify their identity. I believe you do know what an affidavit is.

I suggest that if they can get a ride to the polling place, they can get a ride to the DMV to get an ID.

And, you are just kidding about veterans not being able to vote aren't you? There is a record of every veterans service and a DD214 can easily be obtained with one phone call.

Don't start on a national ID. By the time the Democrats got through with that, there would be a Cabinet level Secretary of National ID with a staff of thousands of new federal employees. Wait a minute! That would mean thousands of assured Democrat voters and 10's of thousands of dollars in union dues for Democrat politicians. Excuse me!

States already have the staff to issue ID cards.

Last edited:
so in order to prove me wrong, that electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud, you use a website that agrees with me....

LOL

you and jake will be best friends

No, even that website, in it's view, claims that Voter Fraud is a sub-rubrik of Electoral Fraud. Other sites claim the other way around. But for the last time: that is all semantics. It is the law at hand that counts, troll, not semantics.

you are jakestarkey's twin liar. it did not claim it is sub rubrik, it claimed it OFFICIALLY is called electoral fraud

i see statis ran away in shame after realizing what a dunce and fraud he is

Libs accuse Republicans of voter fraud but continue to oppose voter I.D. laws. There's only one reason for that, they want to continue to commit voter fraud.

Bullshit. If we had voter I.D. there would be a Republican president and a Republican Congress. There's no way you or your creepy liberal friends are in favor of any law that would prevent voter fraud. You're a liar.

(CBS News) President Obama and Democrats in Congress are pushing back against the new voter identification laws and requirements that Republican-led states have been busy implementing across the country.
The president's re-election campaign will shortly launch the websiteGottaVote.org, an information hub designed to help voters meet voting requirements. Currently, the site asks lawyers to join the campaign's Victory Counsel, a volunteer legal team that helps Americans overcome barriers to voting. It also mentions a May voter registration "weekend of action."

You have a valid point - to a point, and it is indeed salient to this discussion, so I am glad that someone brought it up.

Every state, including ND (which has no Voter Registration at all, nada, zilch, zippo) should have voter ID. It should be part of a national ID system and it should be very inexpensive. The reason why the President and many prominent DEMS are against the current wave of voter ID initiatives in a number of states, most of them RED states, is that the application really is to disenfranchise the poor and the elderly. Many states require a birth certificate with the married name on it + a valid drivers license in order to get a voter ID, and yet, many, many elderly, those born, say, in 1930, don't even have a birth certificate, much less an addended one with the maiden name changed to the married name. Many elderly don't drive anymore, so they don't have a drivers license. This means that they are fucked, plain and simple.

In Pennsylvania, hundreds and hundreds of seniors were denied a vote, many of them WWII, Korean War or Vietnam War veterans. That is an absolute no-go.

The GOP has been shooting itself in the foot on this issue with regularity. Even some of their leaders have openly stated that their sole aim with the ID is to disenfranchise voters that they believe might vote Democratic.

The GOP has been shooting itself in the foot on this issue with regularity. Even some of their leaders have openly stated that their sole aim with the ID is to disenfranchise voters that they believe might vote Democratic.

cite

Dumb fuck, you have been getting your ass well kicked. Statis not only has better information, he is better spoken than you are. Best stick to challenging people like me that speak as you do. Doesn't make you look quite as stupid.

Dumb fuck, you have been getting your ass well kicked. Statis not only has better information, he is better spoken than you are. Best stick to challenging people like me that speak as you do. Doesn't make you look quite as stupid.

wait a minute...i said voter fraud is the same as electoral fraud....he claimed that electoral fraud is not the same as voter fraud. i then asked for a link and he provided one. problem is, his link said that electoral fraud is the official name for voter fraud.

so explain how i got my ass kicked.

i can't wait. since you called me a dumbfuck, i can't wait for you to explain this because you are so smart.

Forum List

Back