BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

Kari Lake is just trying to keep her name out there so Trump will pick her as his running mate.

loser-bumper-sticker.jpg

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

I still don't know why Hobbs being part of election security is not a conflict of interest when she is running for office.

:dunno:

Kari Lake is just trying to keep her name out there so Trump will pick her as his running mate.

loser-bumper-sticker.jpg
Ahem.... here Is your opportunity to prove that you're the even-minded intellectual you pretend to be. Let's have a comment on this shall we?

loser-bumper-sticker.jpg
You are thinking a two-loser, anti-Constitution, anti-election ticket will do the trick?

Ahem.... here Is your opportunity to prove that you're the even-minded intellectual you pretend to be. Let's have a comment on this shall we?
Off topic.

Start a separate topic. I'll see you there.

Treason.

You remember how we used to treat traitors and their collaborators?

Yawn

Their base BEGS to be lied to. So a Loser/Loser ticket could go far.

But I have to admit it would be difficult not to laugh my ass off when Crooked Donald loses again. I would be laughing until the day he dies.
And you believe that the other base is not also supported by lies 24/7? You're sliding down that slippery slope once again making the futile effort to reach the moral high ground that does not exist. Your claims of neutrality are quickly disappearing comment after comment with your obvious bias. Come on now take off the costume and just admit who you really are.

Forum List

Back