BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

LOLOLOL

Now the forum sees not only are you a nazi, you're a radical Alinskyer...

I'm not a democrat, retard.

But you are.

1670453296153.png

And you believe that the other base is not also supported by lies 24/7? You're sliding down that slippery slope once again making the futile effort to reach the moral high ground that does not exist. Your claims of neutrality are quickly disappearing comment after comment with your obvious bias. Come on now take off the costume and just admit who you really are.
We know who he is, he's Guno - he had to chose between that account and the Guno account and chose G5000 - but he's still Guno, and still a pile of shit.

We know who he is, he's Guno - he had to chose between that account and the Guno account and chose G5000 - but he's still Guno, and still a pile of shit.
I give him credit for having well constructed reason. He put a boot up my ass last week and I deserved it. I'm not above admitting when I've been duped.
It happens. But I detect a desire and him be somebody who he is not. Given his ability to defend himself verbally I don't understand why he would want to wear a costume. But hey it's not up to me to decide for someone else.

Anyone surprised?

The era of free and fair elections is over. The only way they get restored is through force of arms.

Do We the People have the will to restore our Constitutional Republic?

I'm going to say "no," and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people has already vanished from this earth.
Sore loser posts

You celebrate the end of America and the emerging dark age.

I do not.

I don't embrace death, pain, and misery. You do.
You buy the lies of fascists and trade in white grievance politics.

Our country would be far worse with you people like you in government.

Lincoln fought the Civil War.

Trump fought Twitter.

Yet more evidence conservatism is a mental deformity.
Only good thing Lincoln was going to do is deport the negroes to Trinidad and Senegal. The Democrat John Wilkes Booth ruined all that.

Forum List

Back