BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

And you believe that the other base is not also supported by lies 24/7? You're sliding down that slippery slope once again making the futile effort to reach the moral high ground that does not exist. Your claims of neutrality are quickly disappearing comment after comment with your obvious bias.
I will explain for the eleventy hundredth time why I am more harsh toward the organization formerly known as the Republican party than I am toward Democrats.

If someone moved into my neighbor's house and shit all over his furniture, I would have a very low opinion of that person.

If someone moved into MY house and shit all over MY furniture, I would have much, much harsher reaction and would devote most of my energies into expelling them.

The liars, bigots, retards, hypocrites, psychopaths and Donald Trump invaded my party of origin and shit all over it.

All caught up now, dipshit?

This is the whiniest bunch of sore losers in American history.

Well, except for the Confederates...

Abraham Lincoln suspended the writ of habeus corpus to prevent confederate misinformation from being printed.

Trump also suggested suspending certain parts of the Constitution that have to do with election, and you chimps went berserk.

That only says one thing to me: You are the modern-day equivalence of a Confederate sympathizer.

So rot in hell, bitch.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

LOLOL

Election fraud claim #8137

You got 'em this time. :lmao:

Abraham Lincoln suspended the writ of habeus corpus to prevent confederate misinformation from being printed.

Trump also suggested suspending certain parts of the Constitution that have to do with election, and you chimps went berserk.

That only says one thing to me: You are the modern-day equivalence of a Confederate sympathizer.

So rot in hell, bitch.
WOW. That is some seriously deranged TardLogic! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, Collusion huh?

Is colluding a crime? Does AZ have a statute specifically against colluding?

Hell Mueller proved the Trump campaign colluded with Russia........in all kind of ways, but could never charge him with a crime. Because...... evidence of a criminal conspiracy was not found.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

Anyone surprised?

The era of free and fair elections is over. The only way they get restored is through force of arms.

Do We the People have the will to restore our Constitutional Republic?

I'm going to say "no," and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people has already vanished from this earth.

So rot in hell, bitch.

Lincoln fought the Civil War.

Trump fought Twitter.

Yet more evidence conservatism is a mental deformity.

I will explain for the eleventy hundredth time why I am more harsh toward the organization formerly known as the Republican party than I am toward Democrats.

If someone moved into my neighbor's house and shit all over his furniture, I would have a very low opinion of that person.

If someone moved into MY house and shit all over MY furniture, I would have much, much harsher reaction and would devote most of my energies into expelling them.

The liars, bigots, retards, hypocrites, psychopaths and Donald Trump invaded my party of origin and shit all over it.

All caught up now, dipshit?
Nice piece of self denialism.
Totally unbelievable story.
From where I stand you're more harsh simply because you're biased. Most of us have to fight biases It's part of our human nature. It's also part of our human nature to pretend not to be biased because we don't like it when people can see our biases.

Sometimes we come up with fantastic excuses to try to justify the bias and make it appear unbiased. You are a perfect example of this type of personality. I've been following you for a few days after you handed me my ass deservedly so the other day to see whether or not you are honestly who you claim to be. You claim to have critical thinking skills but you certainly don't practice them. At least not here on this board and certainly not even handedly.

Jo

OMG, Collusion huh?

Is colluding a crime? Does AZ have a statute specifically against colluding?

Hell Mueller proved the Trump campaign colluded with Russia........in all kind of ways, but could never charge him with a crime. Because...... evidence of a criminal conspiracy was not found.
Mueller made no findings of criminal acts committed by Trump
Frazzled liberals were so certain they “got” Trump this time that they concluded from Muellers writings that which he himself did not conclude.
Feelings and wishes just didn’t morph into facts and libs are still lying and shrieking

Nice piece of self denialism.
Totally unbelievable story.
From where I stand you're more harsh simply because you're biased. Most of us have to fight biases It's part of our human nature. It's also part of our human nature to pretend not to be biased because we don't like it when people can see our biases.

Sometimes we come up with fantastic excuses to try to justify the bias and make it appear unbiased. You are a perfect example of this type of personality. I've been following you for a few days after you handed me my ass deservedly so the other day to see whether or not you are honestly who you claim to be. You claim to have critical thinking skills but you certainly don't practice them. At least not here on this board and certainly not even handedly.

Jo
I have great respect for you offal. I really do.

I have some light reading for you: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

After you read that, tell me who is more aligned with conservative principles. Me or the New Right.

What you need to understand is I am the original Never Trumper.

Forum List

Back