Just had our internet and phone connections disconnected. Xfinity is the internet and Verizon is the phone. The first start for a hostile takeover.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So we have Xfinity for our internet, so any emails or chatting at this site was disrupted for 1 hour. Verizon phones in my area are still unable to receive or call out. If the government wants to go full on Communist, this is the first step in creating a zone that cannot have coordinate communications, against said government. Maybe this is the first trial to see how far the federal government can go without anyone realizing their danger.

So we have Xfinity for our internet, so any emails or chatting at this site was disrupted for 1 hour. Verizon phones in my area are still unable to receive or call out. If the government wants to go full on Communist, this is the first step in creating a zone that cannot have coordinate communications, against said government. Maybe this is the first trial to see how far the federal government can go without anyone realizing their danger.

From one hour ago:

"Xfinity by Comcast users reported outages Wednesday morning across multiple states, including Florida..."

Xfinity by Comcast reports widespread internet outage

1 hour outage and your feeble mind goes into bat shit crazy mode.

I got tired of the less than stellar performance of Hughesnet satellite internet in our area and switched to Starlink (Musk's low orbit satellite internet service). I have to say that I am more than pleased with the service and speed, however it seems to interfere with DISH television broadcasts when the antennas are place too near to each other.

Just remember dumbass, when the Government goes rogue, people like you are first to end up dead. Why? Because they can....

I got tired of the less than stellar performance of Hughesnet satellite internet in our area and switched to Starlink (Musk's low orbit satellite internet service). I have to say that I am more than pleased with the service and speed, however it seems to interfere with DISH television broadcasts when the antennas are place too near to each other.
Still dont have phone service through Verizon.

Still dont have phone service through Verizon.
We live in the sticks, so we haven't ever had cell service at our home until recently. They put up a new tower nearby in the last year so we get spotty service now. My beef is with the land line. If we lose power, we lose the phone as well because Centurylink won't maintain the batteries in our area in spite of numerous complaints by local customers and civic groups. Welcome to the democrat version of third world America.

Forum List

Back