Kari Lakes Says It Does Not Matter If She Lied About Stephen Richer In Bid To Toss Suit.

Cheated Lake won easily. Nobody wanted the clown that speaks like a failed JHS cheerleader wannabe. Between false mail-in ballots and 19" ballots jamming up 20" machines........it was no contest. Just like 2020 when Trump got hosed. Bottom line: They can't let anyone get in that will look into 2020. SOS also.
Yep. Don't bother voting in 2024.

It's all rigged. Don't be a cuck, stay home next election.

when they don't verify signatures.......many many votes from those names on a list. They don't know they voted. How many names voted more than once? same old song/dance.

AND not to mention the 19" ballots gumming up the works in day of voting (mainly R). Trust us....we bagged those that would not scan and trucked them over with the Ballots that DID scan but we promise we did not mix them together. Complete BS. Anything goes as the corrupted courts wont allow any look into anything.....

"In some fashion" the signatures were reviewed. click...click...click....100,000 in 100,000 sec.

when they don't verify signatures.......many many votes from those names on a list. They don't know they voted. How many names voted more than once? same old song/dance.

AND not to mention the 19" ballots gumming up the works in day of voting (mainly R). Trust us....we bagged those that would not scan and trucked them over with the Ballots that DID scan but we promise we did not mix them together. Complete BS. Anything goes as the corrupted courts wont allow any look into anything.....

"In some fashion" the signatures were reviewed. click...click...click....100,000 in 100,000 sec.
50-State Certifications shows that you're a moron jackie.

Please show where she admitted she lied.

I can't find it in there. Please show me what I missed.

If she admitted it, I'll be pretty unhappy with her (for lying....not admitting it).

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake says that it doesn’t matter whether the statements she made about Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer are false and his defamation lawsuit against her should be tossed out of court because of a state law curtailing public officials from suing their critics.

From the first paragraph of the article. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back