Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

YOu are?

gee, I'm 73, retired military, and live in NH.

what do you plan on doing when you grow up?
So it’s been 56 years since you lost the ability to think critically.

If growing up includes losing that ability, I’m never growing up.

Prediction: One way or another she will be acting president before the 2024 election. They must be negotiating with Biden for him to leave office due to all his criminality about to be revealed if they move to impeach.
Why are you and your cult working so hard then to make her become president?

So it’s been 56 years since you lost the ability to think critically.

If growing up includes losing that ability, I’m never growing up.
Never lost that ability.

Did you ever have it?

So, just a knee jerk reaction.

Hilarious
So, just a knee jerk reaction.
No, thats your type reaction. someone says kyle crossed state lines with a firearm, you're right hte to back them up, though anyone with a brain knows better. Yu would claim that kyle took the gun with him so he could shoot blacks, yet he never fired at one.,

You're a sheep, and proud of it.

Or…what about Obama. Cotus says you can’t be president for more than 2 terms, but it’s not specific about if the former president can or cannot be vp.

It's scary that you people are allowed to vote.

Yes, the Constitution IS specific about such a situation...

AMENDMENT XII
But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was mistaken.

What are you talking about? It’s Breaking! news that the Vice President becomes President if the current President dies. None of us knew that before.
Based on the 2019 Democrat Primary results, it is the only way she becomes President. Let me be clear.

The Presidential Succession Act of 1947 set the law. When Nixon resigned, Agnew and Ford moved up one notch. When Agnew was bounced Ford became POTUS. That's the law and the President can't pick a VP, except as a running mate.
Agnew resigned in 1973, Nixon nominated Ford as VP, the Senate confirmed the nomination. Ford at the time was the Minority Speaker of the House.

Which one might that be?
Your Dem cult. Kamala is President. Does she run in 2024? Who primaries her? She loses to some white guy - your cult loses the black vote, the women vote and the general election. She wins the primary, she gets crushed in the General.

Your Dem cult. Kamala is President. Does she run in 2024? Who primaries her? She loses to some white guy - your cult loses the black vote, the women vote and the general election. She wins the primary, she gets crushed in the General.
You're funny.

Camela ain't winnin no primaries lol :p

You're funny.

Camela ain't winnin no primaries lol :p
Certainly what happened last time around. I think it would be a little different if she was the sitting President (who know it might be worse)

Forum List

Back