Breaking! Joe Biden abruptly walks out of Medal of Honor Ceremony, even before the Closing Benediction.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sleepy Joe might not have known what exactly was going on.

Although perhaps he had an eye on the clock and was concerned about missing the start of Gomer Pyle USMC so he could catch up on the issue of gays in the Marines.

We discussed this yesterday.
You should really try to find threads that are already started, and add the new info; and you should pull some of the text and put it into a quote box.

You should try to get into the modern world of communications.

We discussed this yesterday.
You should really try to find threads that are already started, and add the new info; and you should pull some of the text and put it into a quote box.

You should try to get into the modern world of communications.
About the 4th time this has been posted since yesterday.

How effing rude! The idiot just walks out of the ceremony without a care before the preceding is over with and disappears.

Well....I guess this warrants a really BIG Federal investigation. Don't you idiots have something legitimate to snivel about?

Well....I guess this warrants a really BIG Federal investigation. Don't you idiots have something legitimate to snivel about?
Apparently not since the idiots have started 4 threads on it. But I think Comer and the boys should bring this up before the committee and possibly press charges. This could really be it as far as impeachment.

Apparently not since the idiots have started 4 threads on it. But I think Comer and the boys should bring this up before the committee and possibly press charges. This could really be it as far as impeachment.
Trump was accused of being disrespectful to vets, which turned out to be a bullshit accusation like almost all of them and the media along with all the other bed wetters pissed and moaned for days until the truth was revealed.

Forum List

Back