BREAKING: FBI has photo and video Evidence of Matt Gaetz engaging in sex trafficking with minors

Not looking good for Matt.

He should be investigated for his suit. What was that?
WITHOUT CLICKING THE BAIT & Before reading the thread I knew it would be
Satire on a day before april fools day on a site called GeniusTimes (poking fun of the NY Times) and you still can't put 2+2 together?
Genius! The OP got you.
View attachment 474541
He did?

Didn't read the OP. The Congressman seems to be in hot water.

Satire on a day before april fools day on a site called GeniusTimes (poking fun of the NY Times) and you still can't put 2+2 together?
Genius! The OP got you.
View attachment 474541
He did?

NY Times and MSNBC are reporting it, that's how I know it's not true. *L*
Think McFly, the Dems openly threatened to take out 1by 1 as many Conservative congressman as they could to take back a larger portion of the house in fear the mid terms they will lose majority.
They've used these fake sex scandals in their bag of tricks many times including AL races like Judge Moore.
Think hard who has a lot to gain out of this hit job- Gaetz is an outspoken member of the House Judiciary Committee
charged with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal courts, administrative agencies and Federal law enforcement entities.
They are working on Investigation of Competition in the Digital Marketplace and mobsters, cartels, and illegal operations including corrupt countries operations use digital currency which is under attack right now possibly to be outlawed (stated only a few days ago then this suddenly appears days later).
Also the Committee is doing Oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and this hit job is right up their ally involving doj and all for a threat to all in the committee or smear attempt or worse attempted removal from the committee.
Use you brain, this is a typical political weapon used by the party who threatened to use any method they can to maintain control and there is a lot of corruption under review requiring them to threaten and show others what happens to whistleblowers and prosecuters of their criminal behaviors.

Genius! The OP got you.
View attachment 474541
He did?

Stop pwning yourself...or not

I don't know why Candycorn thinks that's funny, because I warned of this, you can't let these things slide or they'll keep using the same methods.
My post in 2018

Also note the cartels have another beef with Gaetz, besides his being vocal about the border and on the committee that can disrupt their money trail hidden digital currency, Gaetz's district just had the largest Fentanyl bust, that's a tripple whammy that people in power are not gonna let slide.

More evidence from the FBI!

wIqHpkSt.jpeg

Oh shit!

~~~~~~
WaPo Admits Matt Gaetz Is Telling the Truth, and Their Spin Is Just Incredible
The Washington Post Admits Matt Gaetz Is Telling the Truth, and Their Spin Is Just Incredible – RedState
31 Mar 2021 ~~ By Bonchie
The saga of Matt Gaetz continues apace. Last night, it was reported that he was under FBI investigation for sleeping with a 17-year-old and paying for her travel. Later, Gaetz would appear on Tucker Carlson’s show to deny the charges and claim that a man named David McGee had tried to extort him and his father in exchange for favorable treatment.
Today, Gaetz’s father provided an email proving he was, indeed, working with the FBI. Here’s the text of that.
“I can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the government’s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as leadership in my office and components of main justice.”​
“The government thanks you for working cooperatively with the FBI,” the email concludes.​
Given these latest revelations, the mainstream media had to shift their talking points, which is a common strategy. They will obscure details or not look into them until other sources force them to admit they exist.
~Snip~
How do you admit that Gaetz was telling the truth (in this specific instance) without giving credence to his charges? You do so by calling what appears to be an extortion attempt — or a solicitation of a bribe — as just a “proposal.” To be clear, we can’t know for sure what happened here, but the Post’s sources describe the event as Gaetz’s father being propositioned for a “huge sum” of money, in exchange for favor with the U.S. government, in order to help the younger Gaetz with his legal troubles.

Comment:
Wray is going to arrest and prosecute a former colleague and fellow Democrat. Yeah......sure they are..... and pigs fly at night too....
Apparently there is a tape of David McGee discuss the amount of extortion and division of five payments totaling $25 million.
According to Gaetz:
"This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe".

"Notice how tightly sewn up the FBI has been about the current Hunter Biden investigation and the myriad of other past transgressions by the president’s son. Their lips only seem to get loose when a Republican is in the cross-hairs, and that should bother everyone. It’s corruption, and it deserves the scorn it receives.
Further, this makes the FBI look really stupid. You’re telling me that the FBI needs a multi-year investigation to prove whether Gaetz traveled with a 17-year-old? Shouldn’t that be readily apparent or quickly disproven given the simplicity of the evidence involved?
If the FBI is not going to charge Gaetz for anything, and they should know by now whether he did anything wrong, then they should come out publicly and slap this report down. By letting it hang in the air, it makes them look like they are part of the political play here, and perhaps they are. It also makes them look incompetent, and again, perhaps they are."
Source: The Matt Gaetz Leak Makes the FBI Look Really Stupid and Corrupt – RedState

Last edited:
When he's up to 15,000 nursing home murders AND 9 recent rapes (that we know of), you've got my attention....

otherwise.... y-e-e-e-a-a-awn..... fuck off..... yawn.... and die.... ZZZZ.....zzzzzzz

Talk about a backfired thread!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

satire

Who'd the thread backfire on?

Who we are:

Genesius Times
We strive to provide the most up-to-date, accurate fake news on the Internet. Our team of journalists, hacks, and starving writers only want one thing: to make you laugh and/or cry.

Have a submission to contribute, click here?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Forum List

Back