BREAKING: FBI has photo and video Evidence of Matt Gaetz engaging in sex trafficking with minors

A7F3FBD5-286B-4081-9613-146ADDD96C8D.jpeg

Where are the rightwing pedo-sniffing qAnoners when you need 'em?

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

from the OP's link:

"UPDATE: Wray has issued a statement stating that the laptop in question actually belonged to Hunter Biden and they don’t have any evidence about Matt Gaetz, so the investigation has been concluded."

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Looks like there is definitely some heat along with the smoke in the air.
Tucker Carlson says his interview with Rep. Matt Gaetz about the DOJ's investigation into the lawmaker was 'one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted'
Business Insider reported on the Tucker Carlson interview about it tonight. " Carlson struggled to make sense of his discussion with Gaetz, saying afterward, "You just saw our Matt Gaetz interview, that was one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted."
"That story just appeared in the news a couple of hours ago and on the certainty that there's always more than you read in the newspaper, we immediately called Matt Gaetz and asked him to come on and tell us more, which as you saw, he did," Carlson added. "I don't think that clarified much, but it certainly showed this is a deeply interesting story and we'll be following it. Don't quite understand it. But we'll bring you more when we find out."
Gaetz claimed the ex-DOJ employee behind the purported scheme was David McGee, who is now a lawyer at the firm Beggs & Lane. McGee told The Daily Beast on Tuesday that Gaetz's allegation was "completely, totally false" and "a blatant attempt to distract from the fact that Matt Gaetz is apparently about to be indicted for sex trafficking underage girls."

Looks like it is time for Gaetz to lock in that NewMax job while they will still touch him with a 10 ft pole.
1617164436292.png

I thought Tucker was in the tank for the republicans and let republican bad behavior slide. But then Tuckers interview is the one used to claim this man has something to hide.

So which is it?

The girl was 17 not 10. In Louisiana this would be a non event as she would be legal.

Anyone want to guess the ages of Joe's victims?

from the OP's link:

"UPDATE: Wray has issued a statement stating that the laptop in question actually belonged to Hunter Biden and they don’t have any evidence about Matt Gaetz, so the investigation has been concluded."

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The FBI has been sitting on evidence (hunters laptop) for 2 yrs. doing nothing about it in order to protect Joe Biden......the FBI has been thoroughly politicized.

Not looking good for Matt.

He should be investigated for his suit. What was that?
WITHOUT CLICKING THE BAIT & Before reading the thread I knew it would be
Satire on a day before april fools day on a site called GeniusTimes (poking fun of the NY Times) and you still can't put 2+2 together?
Genius! The OP got you.
52we3g.jpg

Forum List

Back