Zone1 Bravery

rosends

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2012
Are we brave enough to protest fascism when it happens to work in our favor?

Can we stand up for someone's right to disagree with us without reminding that person that he owes us a favor?

Can we accept that our position is not the only valid position, but still be able to say that not every position is valid?

Just questions.

Can we stand up for someone's right to disagree with us without reminding that person that he owes us a favor?

Can we accept that our position is not the only valid position, but still be able to say that not every position is valid?

Just questions.

I'd like to think I can be honest and have. It doesn't require protest but just driving transparency.

Be a Mensch, not a mouse.

Just questions.
Do what does all that have to do with bravery?.....Mostly it's what real men do on a daily basis. :dunno:

Hoped this Bravery was about the gallant Hammers , Hezzers and Hooty Tooty boys .

100/1 immediately after the Oct7 False Flag but these wonderful Freedom Fighters have seen off the US proxy Nazi amateurs with Land of Fatty people busy in secret.

Shows how top experienced fighters will always beat inexperienced youngsters .

Seems to me that Muhammad guy has more going than the invisible God of the Jews and the Cult Christians .

Where can we sign up ?

their freight train has lost its mind ... maga, rosends.

there will never be a religious state is the true call to arms.

Forum List

Back