Boycott Israel

At least 25 members of the National Education Union (NEU) from JFS have reportedly quit over concerns about antisemitism.

The resignations over the past few weeks come as Kevin Courtney, the NEU’s Joint General Secretary, spoke at antisemitism-infested rallies in the past fortnight.

There were also general concerns that the NEU’s stance on the conflict between Israel and Hamas was unbalanced, with some JFS staffers alleging that the NEU failed to condemn Hamas, an antisemitic genocidal terrorist organisation.

John Lopez, a former NEU representative at JFS, said: “I felt I had no choice to leave the Union which isolated me as a Jewish, pro-Israel, teacher. I spent close to two years trying to get the NEU (starting with Brent Branch) to adopt the [International Definition of Antisemitism] so Jewish NEU members can feel safer, as well as writing letters with others to Educate magazine which were ignored.

“Most recently they urged NEU members to join the PSC [Palestine Solidarity Campaign] rally for Palestine which involved antisemitism and calls for the abolition of the Jewish State. The NEU have picked a side which is not only anti-Israel but indifferent to Jews. I am glad I am no longer part of this Union,” he added.

Research conducted by Campaign Against Antisemitism has previously revealed widespread antisemitism amongst supporters of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign.

(full article online)

American Muslims for Palestine is interested in promoting hate, not Palestinian rights. Its record speaks for itself.

The anti-Israel organization American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) is holding a “National March for Palestine” in Washington, D.C.

(full article online)

American Muslims for Palestine is interested in promoting hate, not Palestinian rights. Its record speaks for itself.

The anti-Israel organization American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) is holding a “National March for Palestine” in Washington, D.C.

(full article online)

That's nonsense.. They all supported the Saudi Peace Initiative in 2002.

Shit is getting deep.
a0703df6-55a0-4252-8207-29b2b279f4eb_1.46771fbcda85e4157e8ae00e58694603.jpeg

Forum List

Back